And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

You WILL get done! Things always find a way of working themselves out (wow I sound like DH) But itis true! I just shelled out of pocket for my tuition but it is a GOOD thing...(but a budget buster) I graduated nursing school 15 years ago and I have been saying for 10 years I want to getmy Advanced degree.....always something came up...this time it's a priority even over vacation....I can only afford one class at a time...but progress (even snail pace) is progress! Hang in there girl :hug:

:hug: Good luck tomorrow!

Bree will heal great...if she could stop jumping all over :scared1:

:rotfl:

Summer is a big ???? for now. Of course, I haven't talked to DH yet...so we shall see......Jen isn't the only one who may get in trouble :rolleyes1

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

4. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Hello to all of you lovely chicas. :grouphug: Hubs is back from California which means the kiddo will stop acting up now. :rolleyes:

:woohoo: What else did you guys order besides the pancakes? I remember something about dark chocolate cherry french toast or something or other that made my sweet tooth tingle. :laughing:

It must be all cats' motto, "If I fits, I sits." :laughing: Hug back at ya. :hug:

"Mainiac" - I must live under a rock because I've never heard that... but I LOVE it! :lmao: Glad you've joined us! :hug:

So, just how many suitcases will you be taking? Any *ahem* human-sized bags maybe? :rolleyes1 This split sounds FAAAA-BU-LOUS. :worship:

This should be the RCing motto. :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! AND you guys get to meet up with Jen and her girlies! :goodvibes

Bahahaha... I love how you added that bit. You know us too well. :rotfl:

:grouphug:

Poor Bree! :hug: At least she's got the expert taking good care of her. :goodvibes

Our mutt was our "This is the LAST one we go to visit" and we agreed we'd not go and check out any more dogs -- we had went to visit about 4 or so shelters before her. See how well that worked out? :rolleyes: :laughing:

Ooooh, whatcha have planned for the long weekend? :goodvibes

Melissa: How'd that new recipe turn out? *drool* Cornbread is my favorite southern delicacy. Well, that and Red Velvet... and Mississippi Mud Cake (not pie, cake) ... and Banana Pudding. :eek:

Jen: popcorn:: The doggy is too cute. Oh ... and this: popcorn::

5. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

So, I was going through the pics on my phone and was reminded I totally forgot to post one of I_Heart and I! :confused3

Here goes! When you see I_Heart, you should have the "Mission Impossible" theme playing in your head... :rotfl:

[​IMG]

6. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

:hug: Thank you. You ladies always make me feel so much better. The DH tried to tell me that yesterday, but I just didn't want to listen. Luckily, I still qualify for pell grant money, so I won't have to pay 100% for it.

Thank you, I'll have to check it out.

I'm glad the DH made it home safely. My boys are the same way. My DH says that it's because they know I am a push over.

I agree!! Sanity is overrated

Curse you!! I am now hungry!! :lmao:
    ok, how did I mess a cornbread recipe? :confused3 I love cornbread. I have one that is for Mexican cornbread that has ground beef, cheese, Rotel, and corn in it that is so good.

I love Red Velvet cake!! Especially the Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. (hmmm that reminds me, my sister gave me a $25 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday) I haven't had a Mississippi Mud Cake since I was a kid, but I love it too!!

I hated Banana Pudding growing up. I won't go too much into the details of why (b/c it's gross) but it has to deal with it being thick and yellow. Plus for some reason, the vanilla wafers being soggy inside it creeped me out. My sister makes a banana pudding that even I have to eat.

7. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Great picture!!! I wish I could be traveling at the same time as some of you ladies! :upsidedow

8. chimo2u

chimo2u DIS Veteran

AWE! :hug: You know you'll LOVE it!!! :) I promise you will!!!

9. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Hey gang, I don't know if I already posted this or not...looks like we will be going back again in June and back at our fav...the grand :)

Happy day to all
    Cynthia

10. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

What a great picture!!!! Love being able to put faces with names!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

11. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Miss and Wookie - the corn bread came out YUMMY!!! I am slowly getting the hang of gluten free baking and now at least I know my kids aren't eating anything with preservatives in it. I swear they are so spoiled, fresh pancakes every morning, fresh bread and pizza crust every few days, and all sort of other fresh baked goodies. I have a felling eventually this will become a little business for me :)

Melissa

12. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

WOOHOO!!! Two trips are better than one :)

13. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

Oh no! Big hugs to you and your DD :hug:

That's great! :thumbsup2

It's good to have options. I hope the meet goes well :goodvibes

Best of luck! I hope it can all get sorted out painlessly! :)

Oh, well that sounds better. As long as you can change you are all set! :thumbsup2 And yep, a triple split sounds great to me. Don't forget Grumpy Grandma on the crazy split list. She puts all of us to shame! :hyper:

:rotfl2:

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Yay!

You seriously impress me! :worship:

Ok, so now I want to cancel July and do short trips in April and October. I just don't know what to do about our airfare. I have enough SWA rewards for 6 flights to use in April and then I can hope for the infamous Air Tran schedule change for my July airfare and then use those funds for October. Plus April is already discounted and I can move my August BB that I haven't canceled yet to October. Then I'm not waiting on any resort discounts. Does that sound reasonable? ::yes:: :rotfl2:

14. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

Great pic of two beauties!!

Grats!!

I so want to be living at your house right now.

I hope so as well. If not, my inlaws have enough Crown Royal stocked in this house to make me not care. :lmao:

15. i_heart_the_mouse

Woohoo! :drinking1 :banana:

16. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Thanks for remembering me! Don't I also get some sort of award for the longest trips?!?! :rotfl2:

17. mom2munchkins

mom2munchkins Mouseketeer

May I join ...I not only change my resort after I book... I change it before I book my trip too:rotfl2:

18. i_heart_the_mouse

As a matter of fact, you have just won a MAJOR AWARD!

[​IMG]

19. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

20. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

You have been MIA for so long I forgot about you. :goodvibes We all know where you have been......again.:worship: My longest so far is 18 nights plus we did two 17 night trips. Not all the nights were at WDW(cruises and Universal or stuck in some airport hotel) so I don't think it comes close to your WDW record breaking trips.

21. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

I see you play it safe with the generic ticker. So where are you booked today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.