And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

I changed again:faint: 2 nights AKL Cl/ 3 nights Poly cl and 7 nights YC CL. You guys all knew two resorts would never cut it for me. I had to go with the triple split again. No Universal this trip. I must change my ticker. AKL CL is for Marie. :hug:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Wowza! Sounds amazing!:cool1:

4. basketlacey

basketlacey DIS Veteran

Love it! And Marie will too!

So - is everyone entering the Disney sweeps everyday?

5. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Faithfully!!::yes::

6. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Question for the nurses....

Does the current flu that is going around seem to go away and then come back? Come with stomach pain but very little vomiting? Fever? Sore throat?

I am just trying to figure out what's is going on in my house. DD8 seems to have what my little one had, but she has it worse. Which seems to me it should be the other way around. I will be keeping her home again tomorrow as her fever is still there, and the stomach pain. :crazy2:

Not fun, trying not to panic.:rolleyes1?...again.

7. basketlacey

basketlacey DIS Veteran

I'm the furthest thing from a nurse but this sounds exactly like what Lilly had last week. Her ped said she was pretty sure it was the flu. She would appear to have rebounded and then the fever would come back.

8. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

:sad: You'll get done with scholl and WDW will still be there when you do!!!! :hug: Assuming the mixup was with financial aid at your school...grrrrrr...unfortunately that does NOT shock me :furious:

Oh boy...two cancellations....you WILL be there next month though Melissa....:goodvibes You never know..those Princesses change their minds (like their Mamas...) ::yes::

I look at HRH the same way...I mean she's a big girl already...still cuddly like my little girl, andI hope she stayslike that...but yep her features...she's getting big :hug: Oh the rescue website...I do recall that is how we got our precious Nancy!!!

:love:

Ahhhh the "list" you poor thing...you must be so :faint: right now!

NOT a kitty anymore WOW!!!

:hug:

We are SO glad you found you're way to us!!! :grouphug: The DIS wisdom you must have :worship:

You are so right about the flights!!!!! Even though we might drive I'd love to snag airfare!!! And my DIS friends have truly become family. I have been fortunate to meet a few in person, and they are even sweeter in real life :goodvibes It is truly a gift!!! :lovestruc

We have said that before.....then some furbaby sneaks her way in...;)

:thumbsup2 Nice!!!!

::yes:: But of course!!!

Unfortunately..this is EXACTLY what is happening Jen, keep her hydrated...ice pops work great! Tylenol, Aldil, lather rinse repeat....keep an eye on the cough...lots of kids have been getting pneumonia from this bugger...PM me if you need to :hug:

9. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

Jen The flu is a respiratory virus, but kids sometimes have the gastrointestinal stuff with it that adults don't normally get. I'm an adult cardiac nurse so my experience with sick kids is limited to my own kids, and my kids have never been sick more than a day or two. Basically I'm not much help. I generally don't give meds for a fever because it's the bodies way of fighting off the virus. I'm really not a good one to give advice when it comes to kids.

Pas Keep your eye on airfare in February.

Wookie Good luck with the financial aid stuff.

BB My son was unhappy about spending his birthday at WDW. He had it in his head that he wasn't going to get presents.:confused3 We celebrated his birthday 10 days early at home. He was VERY ok with getting his gifts early. We celebrated it again at WDW.

10. pas130

DD6 complained she didn't like her US birthday...yet she really was a Princess for a Day..she would've preferred IHOP with Daddy and a trip to Targt for her present :rolleyes:

So, I am about 3 seconds away from booking a May F&G weekend :flower3: I am insane.....:rotfl2:

11. padawans

padawans DIS Veteran

popcorn::

Sanity is a overrated trait. IMHO

12. pas130

The kids have testing in May...it finishes on the 16th....SO I could catch the last days of F&G...of course we should stay at an Epcot resort....which does have a 30% discount...or S/D with the 40% Nurse discount ;) But then no summer trip....hmmm wait we could do US/Beach in August, ugh budget

I did pick up an OT shift tonight :upsidedow

Very right about sanity being overrated BTW

13. pas130

We are going to WDW in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWI CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to look up CRT for Bree, and the website :headache: so I sent an email to IPO to ask for help.....she called IMMEDIATELY so we WILL visit Cinderella :wizard:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Woooohooooo!!!! :banana:

Too bad it's not April.....

15. pas130

True :guilty: but I CAN stroll across Cresent Lake and visit Jen...or perhaps her girls can come see my girls...time to ask IPO is thats okay :goodvibes

16. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

On hold with CRO right now.....NO CHANGES....just trying to fork over the money so I can be PIF again.

I hate waiting....but I do love the hold music....:upsidedow

17. pas130

Must have been meant to be my trip..no hold time. Hey Candace I think you have a direct connect with the rc hotline as well..no ? Hold music rocks!!!

18. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

:lmao:

All PIF again!!!! :banana:

YC CL here we come!!!!

19. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Jeanette! Is there a meet up in our future?? We are May 15-20....and very close by at the Beach Club!:hyper:

Thanks Basketlacey, Jeanette, and Padawans for responding about the bug. She no longer has the stomach pain, just a weird throat and mild fever, with red hands?? WTH? Anyway, I hope she will continue to get better and I can get her back to school tomorrow.:)

20. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Dancing again!!:dance3::dancer:party:

21. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Pas, Woohoo!!:woohoo:

That would be such fun!:banana:

Candace, you're going to love YC CL. :dance3:

Jenny, Hope she's all better soon. :flower3:

I'm off to do some errands, will check in later. Have a great day friends!:goodvibes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.