And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hstrickland

hstrickland Way Down South...

Hi everyone!

Just had to pop in and say hello AND share my good news (only y'all will appreciate my Disney excitement) Check out my rotating banner!!!! POR with the Royal Room for Faith's b-day!!:yay:

We were going to take her to Atlanta and do the American Girl Hotel package...Bill surprisingly said, "Why don't we just go to WDW for the weekend and make use of my PIN code." As I picked up my jaw off the ground, I got on the computer and made the ressies!!

Now...back to making a couple of dining ressies!!!

Heather

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Wow!!! Fabulous heather :love:

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

:banana::banana::banana:

5. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Heather:Wow....how nice a birthday surprise for her! Sounds great!

Candace: :banana: congrats on PIF!

Just popping in, DD4 is sick. Had her at the hospital this morning as she was very listless, couldn't focus, glazed eyes, and crying that her stomach was really really hurting her. She then vomited all over the place at the hospital. Nurses said she is still fighting off what she had a couple of days ago.
    I am just paranoid about stomach problems, my friends son died at 6 years old from a twisted bowel, and ever since then I am extremely nervous. Sorry if I have already mentioned this in the past.

My parents have taken my older two for the day which was nice. So hope everyone has a good day. I will be MIA.:sick:

Jen

6. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Jen :hug: sorry your little princess is sick!! There's a wicked stomach bug in our area. I worked new year's day and 9 out of 10 of my patients had it..not to mention the staff now!! You can NEVER be to careful! Hope she's better soon

7. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

So nice to read some good news today here - PIF, new bookings, upcoming trips... but I'm sorry that your DD is ill, Jen. You must be very worried and tired. Have they confirmed yet that it's the flu? I heard that a very virulent strain is going around that wasn't expected so this year's inoculation doesn't protect against it.

I discovered the cutest Mickey and Orange Bird painting featured in today's Disney Blog. It's by Design Group Senior Character Artist Monty Maldovan and I'm happy to share it with everyone. It's easier for me to post than PM everyone so here is a signature size:

[​IMG]

And the original for custom editing:

[​IMG]

8. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

:sad1: I hope baby girl feels better soon!

9. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Good news: Southwest just published a 35% sale for booking today only ... very limited dates but they work for my DL Diva trip!!! :thumbsup2

10. hstrickland

hstrickland Way Down South...

Candace.....:cool1: for a trip paid in full!! Feels good, doesn't it?:thumbsup2

Jen....hope your daughter is up and running soon! It's never fun when our little ones are sick.

Kook....nice to "see" you:wave2:

Linda....:banana: awesome deal on the flights!! Wish they flew out of Savanna. I'm trying to book flights to Cancun for our June trip.

The room I booked for Faith.... (I'm just a little excited :rolleyes1)

[​IMG]

11. Grumpy Grandma

I love this room!!! I had no idea they are so nice!!! Maybe when we are at POR next week we can peek in one. :cool1:

12. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Or get a magical upgrade???? :cool1:

Heather, congrats on the booking Faith's Bday trip!! It's perfect!!

Jen, so sorry about DD... several people around work have come down with that virus... hope your cutie is feeling better fast. :hug:

MM: Yeah for PIF!! :banana:

Kook, love our newest orange bird logo! :thumbsup2

Pas, looking forward to Sunday my friend...:hug:

13. WDWKOOK

Oh, thank you, Janet - I'm glad you like them. It's more seasonally neutral than say, umm, the Halloween OB I made:rolleyes1

14. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

umm, I know :blush:... always meant to change it out, but December was a blur...and now that I've been properly scolded, will do so!! :goodvibes

Plus, I like Halloween!! :)

15. basketlacey

basketlacey DIS Veteran

Me too - I can't stand to pass up a sale! LOL Of course, I haven't brought up my idea to dh yet! LOL Love the pic of the girls by the way! Did you post one of them with their AG dolls at Christmas? My youngest got one too - so sweet!
    I can't honestly think of a better bday gift
    :lovestruc
    I think DH would hate Spring Break. But it is one of the busiest weeks of his year. So I am thinking I will just steal away for a few days with the kids and he can work - :rolleyes2 Although, he might surprise me and say no way are you going without me!:p If he doesn't go, we can stay somewhere that only sleeps 4 (WL maybe?) or I could take both grandmas and possibly stay at AoA
    Enablers!
    Love this!
    PIF - YAY YAY :cool1:
    That is awesome! So excited for you!
    Hope she feels better soon!
    So - those dates coincide with our school break!!! BUT, oldest dd has a dance competition that weekend (BOOOOO!!!!). *I mean not really - I love to watch her. *But it sure would have been nice to use the kids' time off school!
    Love him and added him to my siggy! Thanks Kook!

16. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Thanks for all the good thoughts for DD4. She has eaten some soup and crackers and then demanded more.:rolleyes2, then demanded a bath because she felt she smelled bad,;) and is now demanding Dora. :happytv: I think she is feeling a little better.

Can someone pls tell me how to get that new orangebird onto my signature??? I am completely clueless. I have a macbook, and I have tried to click on it to copy it but it is not working for me. I did make it my computer wallpaper though!

17. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Jen I do a save as and upload to photobucket. Then copy the URL and add to siggie :)

Happy DD is better!!

Hi Lacey!

18. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

Yes, you are a bad influence...but in such a good way.
    I talked to the DH late last night. I decided that I will leave the camera situation up to the fates, like I did with the CR one. He doesn't think we'll get a tax return this year. If we do, I can buy either a Canon or Nikon DSLR camera. I've been looking and so far I want the Canon EOS Rebel T4i. Then I can just give my mom my Fujifilm Finepix. She has one, but mine has better zoom than the one she has.

:banana::banana: Have y'all told her, or will it be a surprise.
    It's it super hot when our hubby's say/do stuff like that? Last year, I found my DH in our locked bedroom, laying in bed, with a laptop on his tummy, ear buds, in his ears......pricing WDW trips. Then he said that we had to move our trip up b/c he couldn't pass up on the good room only deals. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen him do and hottest thing he has ever said to me.

I hope she feels better soon. :hug: That was so great of your parents to take the older two for the day.

Thanks for sharing. It's a super cute picture!!

I've offered to go without the DH and take my nephew instead, but the DH won't let me do that.

Well I had a scary morning. After getting the boys to school (I had to drive them since the bus driver didn't slow down at all. The oldest DS saw her coming down the street, he walked out of the back door as soon as he saw her. I guess since he wasn't already at the end of the driveway, she zoomed right on past.) and making sure the DH got off to work, I was kidnapped at around 9 AM. My bed, pillows, and blankets all worked together in the kidnapping. I wasn't released until almost 1 PM. It was just awful.

19. Grumpy Grandma

And next week you can help me do this???? :confused3

20. WDWKOOK

:rotfl: You're too cute. DD (14) LOVES Halloween, too. In fact, in August we bought Mickey Halloween ornaments on Main Street. DD put them up in her room as soon as we got home. They were (reluctantly) removed and stored away after Christmas. She thought I was being unreasonable. Moms are never unreasonable:rolleyes2. I got back at her by putting her old Winnie the Pooh flannel sheets on her bed yesterday. I thought she'd protest, but so far, she hasn't said anything:confused3
    I thought last Spring Break (our first) would be terrible, but it wasn't at all. We did a BWI/CL and WL/CL split and the lounges weren't crowded. Wait times were longer, but we got FPs and have been many times so we didn't stress over skipping something with a long line. Room prices are higher, so maybe that also keeps people away? The weather was perfect - no rain, not too warm, (it was the end of March, beginning of April).

Three options: right click on your mouse and choose "copy image address" then paste it into your signature. Or you can drag it onto your desktop and then upload to your own photo sharing site like Photobucket.

Or you can just add [​IMG] to the end of this address, copy it (right click or highlight to copy) then paste it right into your sig. I think even Linda can do this:)

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/WDWKOOK/WDW/aod558568LARGE-1.jpg

21. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Yay! I did it!:goodvibes Thanks Janet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.