And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

:rotfl:

You guys are sooooo cute! What a great pic! :thumbsup2 I was in my 30's for my first trip so that pic wouldn't be very epic for me! :blush:

:hug:

What a great memory.

Wanna see!

What a sweet man :goodvibes More pics would be great! :thumbsup2

Sorry! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Good Morning

Loving seeing the pics tried posting myself but would not show up :(

4. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Moring Sheila... do you mean you tried posting a picture and it didn't work? Did you use Photobucket? It's pretty easy.... I can help or do it for you..:goodvibes

5. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Morining Peeps! :wave2:

Melissa, LOVE all your pix!! You were (and are still) a stunner! :)

Photobucket is relatively easy... or you can scan and email me any pix and i will post them for you!

OMG!!! Somehow "walk this way" by Aerosmith comes to mind....:goodvibes Your date must of had a great time showing you off...you hussy you...:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Wookie, Great family pix and love your story with it... we had a nova....being the youngest I was always stuck in the middle seat....

Candance, how sweet of your DH!! And taking her shopping, heaven for a little girl... question how many shoes will he come home with?? :goodvibes

6. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Adding onsite to the mix..WHOA MAMA!!!! :rotfl: I may just afford two trips yet....
    Today the kids want WDW and not US...they are confusing ME :rotfl:

I have even managed to confuse Janet :rolleyes1

Marie ..hope you and DH had a meroble evening!!!!:hug: Great to see you!!

My flute made it out once..I was helping DS12 keep time, so I played with him..he was impressed ;)
    :rotfl:

I need to save $$$. And we would have so much extra!!!!

Go Sam Go :cheer2:

We stayed there last year!!!! Loved it!!!!! Great pool!!!! 99/nt.

My kids had sugar meltdowns last night...I was :scared:

At least they're no longer sick ...hope Steven is better :hug:
    :lmao: Great idea!

:rotfl: That was sweet of you!

:rotfl2:

Melissa You were as beautiful then as you are now...:hug: It wasn't cool to smile when we were in school :lmao: I grad. in 92 so I had the same hairstyle...I don't think I have pics...I moved out of my house in 1990 left a lot behind :confused3

wookiethat is a vintage WDW pic :thumbsup2

7. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

Thank you I just love the look on my mom's face. I'm assuming it's from dealing with three crying kids and people giving her nasty looks. She said people kept looking at her like they were terrible parents because we were crying.

It is. I actually remember several things from that trip. I believe I was 5.

I am the middle child. I always like to get lay in the floorboard of the back seat for some reason. Then after my mom got her Dodge Ram Charger, I would sometimes get in the back with the luggage. Honestly, the middle seat was preferable to the one behind my dad. He's always been..(thinking of best way to say this)......had issues with gas. No one wanted to sit right "in the danger zone."

8. sjs314

Yep used Photo bucket link :confused3

9. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

did you select the "IMG" link? once you do it automatically copies the link then you simply paste it into your post...

Maybe you accidentally erased the [​IMG]

10. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Good morning all. No coffee yet! Back soon! :rotfl2:

11. sjs314

[​IMG][/IMG]

This is the only pic I have with all of us. Is back from 1994 the last trip we all went on together :)

Left to Right: Bob, Shawn, Mickey, Me, and Jason

12. Grumpy Grandma

Sheila what a wonderful family picture! :love:

13. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Happy Friday RC peeps! :cool1:

Missout--Boy isn't that the truth!! Yikes, what those folks went through was just scary! :eek:

DetTigsGal--Your son is a smart shopper! :thumbsup2

MM-That was such a sweet photo! :cloud9:

Pas--Aww, thanks! :goodvibes

Kook--I am so glad it's been corrected. Whew!

I'd be glad to help with any Jiko questions. It's our favorite restaurant at WDW. The food is fabulous, great wine list, and the staff are first rate! It's well worth the price, we think. Are you bringing your daughter? If you are, you might want to consider asking to sit at the cooking place. (Just request it on your dining reservation.) There are about 10+? seats that face the smaller kitchen in the restaurant, called the cooking place. They make the pizzas and apps there, and they will chat with you now and then, it's fun.
    Sitting at the regular tables is very nice, too. They really make you feel at home, welcome either place. Let me know if I can help with anything else. We've tasted quite a bit of their menu, let me know if I can help with more specific questions on menu items or wine recommends. :goodvibes

Marie--That sounded like such fun, hope you had a wonderful time! :cool1:

Dzny-Thank you!

Jenny-I was. :laughing:

Janet--Crazy world, we gotta protect ourselves from wacky mistakes, huh? :thumbsup2

Melissa--It helped keep me grounded to remember we have months left on our lease...and a lot of deep breaths...:)

Thanks, Missout. :goodvibes

Wookie--Aww, thanks. :)

Melissa--I totally agree, the Yacht Club is heavenly!:cloud9::lovestruc

That was a lovely photo! :)

GG--Hope you enjoy your coffee!

Shiela-What a precious picture. :hug:

Waving hi to all the RC friends :wave: Have a great day!:banana:

14. pas130

Sheila, thank you SO much for sharing that precious picture :hug: You all look very happy....especially YOU with that radiant smile...hopeBob wasn't too jealous of Mickey ;)

It's true Ginny :)

Let's see if I can post my collage from when HRH was itty bitty...it was an awesome trip...

[​IMG]

15. pas130

Sheila...here's my ONLY pic of the entire Pas crew (DS21..was actually happy this trip :lovestruc)
    Sorry it's blurry, it's on my family room wall. Bree did NOT like Donald :duck:
    [​IMG]

16. Grumpy Grandma

I'm loving all the RC pictures!!! What cute families we RCers have!!! Someday I will have to learn how to use photobucket!!! :rotfl2:

Jeanette when did that ticker change? Did I miss something? :confused3

So for November .... now that DH and Sam aren't going I can be more flexible on where DD and I stay. All I know for sure is it will be a DVC studio and it won't be BLT. I could book SSR now just so I have something booked but I know DD really likes staying at AKV so that's where I hope we end up .... of course I wouldn't mind a lodge split .... AKV/VWL! So if I book now I'll just have to call MS at the 7 month window and I'd much rather do it all online so I can look at all my options! So for now here I sit ... waiting .... waiting .... waiting .... :surfweb:

17. sjs314

Jeanette the pics are wonderful. You must have nice memories from the trip with your entire family. So greatfull for the Disney trips! :goodvibes

18. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Good morning / afternoon to all of my wonderful RC pals. :goodvibes

Sheila: Thank you so much for sharing that pic with us. :hug: :goodvibes

Sue M: How was Zero Dark Thirty? popcorn::

Janet: I'm still alive despite Ron's best efforts otherwise. :lmao: Shame we don't live close, I need a gym torture buddy! :rolleyes:

Marie: How was your movie experience? I LOVE dine-in theatres. :thumbsup2

Melissa: Love those pics! Oh, that hair... I remember that hair. You had to get hairspray by the bucketfuls too, eh? :rolleyes: That "smile" ... you were mad at either whoever was taking the picture or someone in the room. :rotfl:

Wookie: Ahhh, LOVE it! Especially those little outfits you and your sis were wearing! :lovestruc :lmao: at "danger zone"!

I_Heart: I was dying with laughter when I read your prom story. :lmao: Of course, hubbo wanted to know what was so funny so I had to tell him. :rotfl: That is absolutely hilarious. "What Happens at Prom, Stays at Prom." :laughing:

Ginny: Now you've got me wanting to check out the Jiko menu. :rolleyes1

Jeanette: Ohhh, I LOVE that collage frame! Look at those smiley-happy baby pics. Smiley-happy babies always make me :love: :laughing:

Jen: How'd the girls enjoy their V-day yesterday? :lovestruc

Candace: I just had to share my columns with you. (I opted for the no ex picture. Also, that lump-head thing was actually a french roll, oh my.) Note the hospital flower arrangement: :lmao:

[​IMG]

I can't find any of us at Disney but I love my mom's hair in this one. (I'm the rugrat.):

[​IMG]

:wave2: to GG, Kookmeister, DetTigsGal,DznyCrzy11 and anyone I've missed. :goodvibes

19. Missoutandabout

Missoutandabout DIS Veteran

Forgot to add, my mom has a bit of Mia Farrow about her with that hairstyle... Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. :scared1: :lmao:

20. pas130

:rotfl: I changed it today....DH is 100% on his Universal kick....:rolleyes1 I sent him POR, Swan, even offsite prices....no, no and no....he said WDW next year :guilty:

I have not given up.....plus I have the granny trip he doesn't need to know :cool2:

They grow too fast!!!
    Thanks! HRH and I spent that trip waiting for the boys to get off rides :laughing: It was still amazing!!!

Love the pics :love:

:scared1::rotfl:

21. Grumpy Grandma

JeanetteI do love the pools at the Universal Resorts. Can you pool hop there? And which one are you booked at ... not that you'll stay there?!? :rotfl2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.