And the Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down Down - or Oy, Fay! Updated 10/1. The End.

Darn subbed threads dealie skipped me past all these. :headache:

Well, we didn't EXPECT it, right? :rolleyes1

:surfweb: I'm all caught up now. You may proceed. popcorn::

Oh, good, thanks, Dawn!

HI CE! I feel like we only got to meet for a minute and then it was over. :headache: So how's that February trip coming? :rolleyes1

I KNOW. More meets next time. :thumbsup2

February, probably not. But D is talking about wanting to run a marathon with his DB and DSisIL and DSisIL very wisely suggested running the Disney one. :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: Jus' a tiptoein' in!!! :teeth:

Hiya, Jen! :hug:

C.E.!!!!:hug:

I'm late but I'm here!:thumbsup2 Although you're putting me to shame...I haven't even started mine yet :sad2:

Anxiously awaiting more!popcorn:: :surfweb:

Thank you for the update on your Mom. Planning on stopping by to see her tomorrow after work. Hope everything continues to go well. I will tell the NC crew HELLO from you and D. We were able to get a couple of table service reservations, just hope that DH and DS can maybe talk someone into letting us have a table for breakfast at Tusker House. DGS loves Donald and crew, so I think he would love that. If not, we can always look them up in the parks. DGD doesn't know Nana and Papa are coming. She will be so surprised when she gets down there and we are waiting on her. Hope the hurricanes and tropical storms hold off for us, but it looks like this season is going to be a busy one. We are staying at WLV (DrBelle's favorite).

C.E.!!!!:hug:

I'm late but I'm here!:thumbsup2 Although you're putting me to shame...I haven't even started mine yet :sad2:

Anxiously awaiting more!popcorn:: :surfweb:

Thanks! I hate to get too far ahead with some of our friends still down there, you know? Use that as your excuse! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Thank you for the update on your Mom. Planning on stopping by to see her tomorrow after work. Hope everything continues to go well. I will tell the NC crew HELLO from you and D.

Oooh, fun! Has she started school yet? The boys went today!

She started last week. DDIL is not happy with the new teacher! DS and DDIL decided since DS had missed their whole summer (in Iraq), they would just take her out of school for a week when he gets home and do something special. She won't miss a beat though. This DGM thinks she is the smartest of course!

February, probably not. But D is talking about wanting to run a marathon with his DB and DSisIL and DSisIL very wisely suggested running the Disney one. :thumbsup2

I think they fill up early, so probably you should book now! :rolleyes1

The Disney Marathon is in January around MLK Day. I believe it is already closed. It fills up very quickly. It is always around that weekend though. DS has run the Full Disney Marathon once.

The Disney Marathon is in January around MLK Day. I believe it is already closed. It fills up very quickly. It is always around that weekend though. DS has run the Full Disney Marathon once.

Thanks, B. I knew your DS had gone down for it at least once. :thumbsup2

Somehow I had May in mind - oh, well. I don't know that he'll be ready to run one by this Jan., anyway. ;)

Hey CE: MomofCJK is doing the marathon too!!!! She'll pop in on the Focker Thread I'm sure....

MEL:banana:

It's definitely in January. When we were there Jan 1-5, 2007, the marathon folks were there. I believe it was Jan 6th that year (Saturday). I know they have a half marathon at the same time, so if he isn't ready for the full one, he could always do the half.

I feel that I've left some things out of my intros and briefing... :rotfl:

The big DIS meet that made me plan the whole trip ;) was planned for 40ish people (that would be roughly 12 DISers and their families) at Epcot at the Biergarten for the Sat. of the trip, 8/23. We all shared itineraries and contact info, but I had not many park days in common with anyone else. Some of the Fockers were there for days beforehand, some came in around the same time as me, but were staying longer, and a few came in for just the weekend.

We all had our "stalker" info and our eyes wide open for random spottings, but aside from a few smaller meets, we weren't expecting to all be together until Saturday. Any unplanned meets would be VERY exciting - the parks are large, after all, and we weren't all at the same resorts or anything.

This group is well known for our rather strict planning and park touring strategies, too, so we didn't expect much deviation from the plans. :rotfl:

While quite a few of our Community Board group were, indeed, able to go last week, we also had quite a few who couldn't. :sad2: So, to keep them included, many of us took along "Flat Fockers" - a la Flat Stanley - so that they could be there in spirit. :thumbsup2

Next up, flying into Fay!

Speaking of strict planning, is T back yet??

Just remind him of that bar he likes so much!

That's true! :lmao:

I love your title............great now that song is stuck in my head!

If you read post #4, CE explains a bit about it. We're basically a group that chat a bunch here on the DIS. That's just the name someone gave us!

Jodi explained, but we are just a group who decided to use the "I'm watching you, Focker" look (from Meet the Parents) to ID each other in the parks, but then have turned into a group of really chatty folks on the Community Board here. ;)

Thanks, I did see that it was already explained after I posted the question.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter