Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! - Polynesian - Club Level - TPV

I just told someone this, that the Poly is better than the GF as far as transportation goes! And I LOVED the GF! But having the TTC pretty much right in your backyard is just too awesome.

I LOVE it! The TTC is so much closer to the Poly than I'd imagined?? It's basically part of the Poly :goodvibes

Well at least you guys enjoyed something of Figment!

We did! I do actually like the little guy himself, and the little song he sings is quite catchy I guess.. :rolleyes1 but really what IS that ride.

I looked this up and it sounds so refreshing and delicious! Gin fan over here!

You should def try a Pimm's if you're ever at Epcot when it's warm out, it's so refreshing. Although part of me hates myself for going all the way to Florida to drink something I can buy at the supermarket next door :laughing: Gin is my spirit of choice too!! Gin and apple juice over here :love:

Is that bad?! Do you guys not eat those?!? I'm always fascinated by with the items in the pavilions cause they're new to me, but always wondered how authentic or cheesy they are to residents of that country.

Yessss we do eat them, the reason I find it funny that they sell them at Epcot is because they're SO mundane. Surely we have things that are WAY more exciting and worth showcasing??? Apparently not! :laughing: Every household here has half an old pack of Jacob's cream crackers hidden in the back of their cupboard. I just went looking in mine and sure enough..

lwPwG0E.jpg

:rotfl: I guess, even though they're really boring, they're very common/popular, therefore perhaps they DO belong there :confused3 :laughing:

Are they both looking straight at you? And are all those real beards?!:eek:

YES they were real beards!!! #Canada

tumblr_inline_mv5whoDRA31qhqb9q.gif

:rotfl2: my jokes go over like:

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Oh that is so strange? It's not in the name, but what an odd combination that is? Lemon, Honey and Nuts?? Yeah no thanks.

Lemon flavoured things remind me of cough syrup :crazy2: the only time I'll have lemon is lemon juice with sugar on a crepe :lovestruc

This is what I don't like about DVC! I mean, hello!? We may be DVC owners, but we're on vacation too!! :snooty:

You mean you have to tidy up for yourself in DVC?!?! :eek:

BEST. GIF. EVER.

Hahahhaah look how please Leo is with himself :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: DYING. Bravo Lesha.

That smile tho

gip6hy-gif.178350

When is Fuller House season 2 out please?

This movie is everything!

tumblr_lsivbvpOVK1ql01d2o3_500.gif

tumblr_lsivbvpOVK1ql01d2o4_500.gif

:laughing: Then you and Hymie need to visit where I live! Although I saw on Snapchat from a few weeks back that you live near some cows too, so i'm sure he's good where he's at ::yes::

That Urban Dictionary definition of where you live is hilarious :rotfl2: I hope it doesn't smell too bad :rotfl:

Please get one of everything! Or if you can't do that, the marshmallow wheel is amazing!

Noted!!

I'm seriously waiting for this too! I'm thinking Illuminations and Wishes definitely. F! will probably be around for a while. However, I can totally see them changing it to Frozen! :mad:

UGH. I never even saw the show, but I'm disappointed they changed the Aladdin show to Frozen at Disneyland :sad2: I tried to watch a clip of it on YouTube, it doesn't even look good? :crazy2: I really wanted to jam with the genie some day :sad1:

Holy moly what an awesome score!

He figured out how to do even better than this later on!

This car is so you. Petite, cute and...purple?!

Aww thanks friend!! :cutie:

violet-beauregarde-o.gif

I knew as soon as I saw 'Thank you, Come Again' and that I did it in his voice, you'd whack in Apu! :rotfl:

Whoever programmed those registers MUST have known :rotfl2:

snow%20owls_zpsmegfokhn.jpg

Thanks John!!

Aww John is such a wonderful human. His owls don't need to hatch either, they just appear in a puff of glitter just like this picture.

Gorgeous.

Oh stop it you :thumbsup2

They do. I know this for a fact. They absolutely do.*

*I have no idea.... but why not?

This is one of those tree falling in the woods things. Can we really monitor ALL of the camels? We cannot say for sure that they don't wear hats when no one is watching. That's enough evidence for me.

snow%20owls2_zpsjy2lsvl6.jpg

Awwww.... Thanks John!

He is a saint.

(I was cracking up reading your comment - I could see where this was going!) :laughing:

Or was it??? Now you haven't heard You Won't See Me Cry or You're In Love.

I just looked up both of these songs and sadly I don't recognise them. However I was born in the year in between them, so give me a break. :laughing:

::yes:: Have you been to Germany in November/December? Magic.

No I've only been in summer, but I would LOVE to go at Christmas!!! We have German markets here at Christmas (do you?), which are just the greatest things ever. Aside from anything Disney-related, German Christmas markets are what make me the happiest :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just to smell? Just to smell????
What is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?

You can march me over there in September and FORCE me to buy things!!!!

Holy crap. Drop dead beautiful.

Oh you are such a charmer you're making me blush :blush: :laughing:

:laughing: Did you buy one, though?

Really what would my mother say when we're catching up about my holiday and I pull a giant fluffy puppet out of my suitcase.

This picture is hilarious :rotfl2:

Wow! With all that you had, this was number 1! Woot!
Must. Must remember this.

After Karamell Kuche I will march you over to the Hawaii booth!

snow%20owl4_zpsnxxl6fyi.jpg

Oh for Pete's sake, John. Enough! Stop smiling. Geez!

:rotfl2:Imagine the common pigeon being outbred and replaced by the snow owl. That would be the greatest thing ever.

2017. Fall.

EW stop sounding so confident!!!

Another ride I've not done at night but need to.

And after the Hawaii booth... :thumbsup2 if you could beat Jamie at car building it would be the greatest thing ever :rotfl2:

Last edited:

This has made me laugh as being a fellow Brit, I definitely understand this. The only thing that's wrong with this image is that it's not mint green custard like what we used to have for school dinner :rotfl:

YES!!! Haha my mum makes something similar sometimes, and she takes offence when I tell her it's like school dinners.. she doesn't understand what a compliment that is! Best dessert ever :lovestruc

I am in love with this topiary, Mickey looks great having a cookout!:rotfl:

He's so cute! He TURNED AROUND a few days later though, we had to check back through the photos because we thought we were going insane :laughing:

Also, you're going to Disney in 3 DAYS!!!! :jumping1:

:worship: Oh yes, always honor that beautiful man:rotfl:

Seriously, why has he not fallen in love with me yet. :confused3

Cool! :thumbsup2 Too bad he couldn't get a special sticker or pin to commemorate his big achievement.

THIS is a great idea. I bet he would've got a pin if I'd pitched it to him, I'll suggest it this year :goodvibes

Me too, lol, cheering is fun.:cheer2:
Sometimes, one of my best friends and I will be at something, just say a movie, and when it ends, we will always start clapping first to get everyone else to start clapping, and we always feel so accomplished that we started it. It's silly but very funny:rotfl2:

You guys sound adorable :laughing:

Have a great time at Disney!!!!!!!! Remember to link me up when you start a new TR!!! :hug:

Katie, love your trip report so far. We are heading off to Disney World in 3 weeks and I will be looking for that muppet ornament you mention earlier.

Hey, thanks I'm glad you like it! Oh wow that's so soon, have an amazing time!!! I hope you find the ornament, I spotted it in a few places, the Christmas shop in MK and the Christmas shop at Disney Springs :goodvibes

Katie - you are hilarious!! Thanks for such a fun trip report!

Aww thanks so much! :hug:

Thanks for sharing. I've been following this report for a few weeks as I get more excited for my family's first trip to the Poly (and club level!) in August! The more CL food pics, the better!

You are going to love the Poly CL! I'm glad my report is getting you excited for your trip, have an amazing time!

UGH I don't know!!! But I've got the jungle book show package at Tuskar House even though I've heard the show isn't amazing I still want to check it out.

Yeeeah I caved and got a Jungle Book fastpass, you'll have to tell me if it's worth keeping!

Hahahaha I think this is my favourite quote of your trip so far!

I would google it but I'm afraid of the truth
0376273e02a2d3a1b945159153bd3f421de4dc387634a1847aa13df4260e77ab_1.gif

Hahaha like I've just said before, maybe this could be classed as one of those "tree falling in the woods" situations. Who are we to say that camels who roam in the wild don't wear hats? I'm not qualified to make that assumption, therefore, I conclude that they might. That's good enough for me. :teacher:

I'm here!

YAY!

HEY don't put yourself down like that

leslieknope-list-ox.gif

I'm still catching up, but I'm pretty sure I spotted a John Stamos gif up in here so you know I will be back and all about that!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_nvjohhqRDT1rlafseo1_400.gif
tumblr_lrj1rxWqvd1qezygn.gif

ALL IS FORGIVEN.

You are more than welcome to disappear sporadically as long as, when you return, you bring a pile of gifs of beautiful people :lovestruc

I'm sorry...what were we talking about?

Nothing Disney-related. Everything John Stamos-related. Continue.

@dancingtodisney your comments got a bit screwed up for some reason, and I wasn't able to quote them all!

You should definitely use some snack credits here on your next trip. My favourites are the caramel popcorn, caramel apple and the small caramel and marshmallow swirl... they are AMAZING... I spent most of my snack credits there in January lol

Is the marshmallow swirl the same thing as the marshmallow wheel that @Leshaface suggested? Drooling already over here.

This bad boy better be on the menu next year when we are over for F&W.... I think I remember telling you these were amazing before you went! I couldn't help but keep going back for one every time we did F&W haha it was my post half marathon snack too! SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!

Actually... I just had a google for a recipe and found this one

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/08/15/epcot-food-and-wine-festival-recipe-kalua-pork-sliders/

I might give this a go at the weekend!!! I've got a slow cooker that's been rather neglected haha...

Sweet! If you do, let me know how it goes!!! I bought a F&W book that has the recipe in it, but I haven't tried it yet. Like this one above, it wants me to make everything down to the BREAD from scratch.. who does that recipe think I am, Mary Berry? :laughing:

Aw it sounds like such a fun time at Epcot! I'm getting super excited reading TR's lately, it's so much more fun when your trip is closer!

I know I've been reading around getting so excited too. Gahh we need to plan when we're going for that drink! I've pretty much got my tentative plan done now so I'll drop you a message :goodvibes

Hi Katie! I've been on the Dis for a long time and I rarely post, but I have found your trip reports to be such a blast! We were in WDW the same time as you last year, and will be there again this September (8th - 17th), so I may say hello if I spot you. Between you, @pkondz and @nebo, I have found my Disney soul mates (Not in a "stalkerish" way, of course ). Thanks for sharing your amazing and fun adventures with us - you inspire me to attempt a trip report of my own. Also, you MUST get a treat at the Karmel Kuche!!!

Yeah, BWV is our first choice because it's next to Epcot. Then AKV because of animals. And OKW because that's where I want to buy resale at so would like to check it out. Also it's the only studio that has two real beds. I like taking a vacation from sleeping in the same bed as hubby. LOL! Third choice is SSR because it's close to Disney Springs. Also those four are the lowest points so are the cheapest.
Maybe you will also be there next September? I'd love to meet a you guys!

Day 9
Wednesday 30th September 2015
Part 1 – Crystal Palace!

Good morning!
Good morrrrning!
It’s great to stay up late!

Yes it is, citizens of Main Street.
But not so much when you have to get up at 6:45am for an early morning ADR.
How very irresponsible of you.

giphy.gif

I did not get a lot of sleep after staying up until 1am last night!

We arrived at Magic Kingdom at 7:50am for our Crystal Palace ADR at 8:10am! YAWN.

27516528604_f4b89fb84d_b.jpg

We got into the park and I got a couple of nice quiet pictures..

27516185203_94cb395e97_b.jpg

27850852940_fcf164b895_b.jpg

But this is what it really looked like further down, at 8am...!!!

28131868185_78ba4d4eb6_b.jpg

27850840720_34ce9d95f0_b.jpg

tumblr_namilrKBF61thr707o1_500.gif

Bear in mind that last year (also September) we entered the park later at 8:30am for our ADR, and THIS was the view…

22316397625_f31cf4164f_b.jpg

22128359170_d5f968ee0c_b.jpg

I WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE HERE.

frkout.gif

Literally the only reason I book this pre-park ADR is to get quiet MK photos.
Last year was great, but I was tired and a bit disappointed today.

It was probably busier because they’ve added breakfast at Be Our Guest.
BUT.
I’ve also read that supposedly they’ve started letting everyone into the Magic Kingdom as early as they want, as long as they have an ADR before 9:15am?

For me, there is literally no point in booking a pre-park ADR if it’s like this, so meh.

ALSO we waited ages in line for a photopass photographer, only to have a bunch of terrible pictures come out of it.

What even is this lighting.

28131843495_a94561b1bd_c.jpg

Oh you’re correcting the lighting?
Great, thanks!
Now, just retake the shot, exactly as it looked before…
And…

27850831650_cb22f452ca_c.jpg

tumblr_n1ov17yPMD1tp3gf2o1_500.gif

This picture literally looks like it was taken as the photographer fell on their face.
WHAT EVEN.

Our pre-park, empty-photo-opportunity morning turned out to be a bust!

Oh well, it's fine, we're at Disney.

Here’s a picture that I took, as in someone who is not employed as a photographer.
I like how it turned out!

28053279571_a6b7b2c481_b.jpg

Here’s where we’re eating!

28097087176_5f274937f0_b.jpg

We were shown to our table and told that it takes an hour and a half to meet all four characters.
This is what we expected, as it took us an hour and fifteen minutes last year.
However, the restaurant was really quiet today, and we ended up meeting everybody within half an hour!

Eeyore came along right away, and he really liked my bag!

28097075476_80be857d5c_c.jpg

Then our waiter served us some orange juice and apple juice, and we went up to the buffet.
I got a croissant and a pain au chocolat to begin with!
Here’s what was left of my croissant when I remembered to take a picture :laughing:

27516111103_82fc643990_b.jpg

Then came Pooh, and he was the best interaction out of the bunch!
He absolutely LOVED my bag, he picked it up off the table, put it over his shoulder, and did this hilarious little saunter off with it!

28097055126_997940d2e9_b.jpg

28131795775_ba21f6b881_b.jpg

He looked so funny, he was slow-walking away with a little bob in his step.
We laughed so hard!

Then we went back up to the buffet, and I got sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs!

27850763120_77b9f54ea7_b.jpg

Disney breakfasts are SO delicious. This was exactly the energy boost I needed.

Then Tigger came along, and he tried to steal my bag too!

28028212212_1a2d6d9fcc_b.jpg

He loved it, and I think he thought I was funny for owning it!

28028204442_d2c9b836af_c.jpg

Then Piglet was right around the corner!
He was much less energetic than the other three, but I can forgive him since it’s only 8:30 in the morning.
Or maybe he was scared of how much sausage and bacon I'd had.
Still, he took a cute picture with me and baby Eeyore.

28028193562_4a15eb4480_c.jpg

That was it!
After we waited SO long to meet all four characters last year, it felt so good to get it all done in half an hour!

I went back to the buffet and got a Micky waffle, a pancake, some banana and walnut loaf, and some syrup.

27516419154_69296148e3_c.jpg

Sooo good!
But I still give the banana bread prize to my mother.
She makes an AMAZING banana bread.

Then we were all set!
After a disappointing walk down Main Street, we had a very successful breakfast at Crystal Palace!

28096990446_55b3477c1b_b.jpg

We left the restaurant at exactly 9am, and we headed straight to Peter Pan.
I wanted to show Jamie the new queue, since he wasn’t with me the other night when I saw it.

The line at Peter Pan said 30 minutes, but we waited about 20.
Bless you inflated wait times.

28131770565_4058002122_c.jpg

He was very impressed by the kid’s room!
Here he is playing with the shadow wall.

28131762015_6f538c76f5_b.jpg

After soaring through Neverland, the blue skies were starting to come through, yay!

28131748965_0843950d6b_b.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean was open now, after being closed in Paris, Florida AND California!
So that’s where we went!

28096949906_1cc37881dc_c.jpg

It was great to ride the ride and smell the smell.
I texted my Dad and he was jealous! Pirates is a favourite of his and we’d missed it in Paris.

After riding Pirates it was only 10am, but Jamie went back to the room because his eyelid was swelling up and it felt a bit painful.
He’d had this problem over the summer, so he knew that he just needed to do some heat compressions with a warm towel to ease the swelling.
So that’s what he went to do, bless his little heart.

Like the loving girlfriend that I am, once he’d left I decided to go in search of hot boys.

Well, at the time I labelled it as Disney-character-spotting.
It’s not my fault that all the ones I came across were good-looking men.

i4bYyGo.gif

First I saw Gaston.

28096941006_7591cd17cc_b.jpg

Then I spotted Peter Pan!
He was very cute.

27516006473_31681e42fa_b.jpg

Then I took some more pictures of the Tangled bathrooms because I am obsessed.

27850647360_cce1158109_c.jpg

28096921716_ef3407eba3_c.jpg

Next I headed into Frontierland and went into the Briar Patch store.
If you look up you can see that Br’er Rabbit does indeed live in the Briar Patch :thumbsup2

27850624550_738d605233_b.jpg

Click for Day 9, Part 2!

Last edited:
Day 9
Wednesday 30th September 2015
Part 2 – Magic Kingdom solo fun.

I made my way into Adventureland, and the next character I spotted was Captain Jack!

27515956893_5193895e4f_b.jpg

I continued on and decided to check out the Swiss Family Treehouse, since I’ve never done it before!
It was pretty cool actually!
I’m glad I did it.
It overlooks the Jungle Cruise so there are some good views.

27850606040_d6e0f95499_b.jpg

27515935633_0eae7f9d36_b.jpg

28028113242_81fdf29501_b.jpg

28053092371_a0abb2e642_b.jpg

Don’t forget to look down!

27850579620_2d62eed4a3_b.jpg

The views over the park are nice.
I wonder if there’s a place to watch Wishes from the treehouse?

28131637765_b5dcd9cdc2_b.jpg

I headed back down to Adventureland, and I walked around the Magic Carpets to see if I could spot Aladdin and Jasmine.
And sure enough!

27516298624_fb11c6efb4_b.jpg

As I came out into the Hub, Dream Along With Mickey was just starting, so I finally got to hear the opening song!

I WILL CHERISH THIS VIDEO FOREVER.

27515894683_6260ebc018_c.jpg

28131611715_4451999b94_b.jpg

27515874303_000c0129c0_b.jpg

28096851376_3a65baa87d_b.jpg

Hoist the anchor! Raise the sails! Fall in line, ya swabs!

28028040412_f3926c8f89_b.jpg

28096833476_f9f6d4c3ed_b.jpg

I'm so sad this show has ended!!!!
I need DAWM in my life!!!!

giphy.gif

(I like the new show though!
Particularly the first half.
The Princess and the Frog is one of my favourites, with one of my favourite soundtracks, so that section of the show is everything I hoped it would be!)

I said goodbye to Dream Along With Mickey :sad: and headed to Tomorrowland.
Whenever I’m alone I like to ride the PeopleMover to relax.

28096827896_2ee71de64c_b.jpg

The lights were on in Space Mountain!

27516260644_d725f853d1_b.jpg

You think Space Mountain is scary when you can’t see where you’re going…
Imagine riding it with the lights on…

635547023182249164-38939317_robin-how-i-met-your-mother-fire-self-gif.gif

28053020971_c9f271b1e5_b.jpg

After the PeopleMover it was just after 11am, and I decided to head out of the park.
I called in at the Emporium on my way out and I spotted MINI SULLEYS!
I bought one of these in 2012 because they are just so hilarious looking.

28053015761_bbac1096ae_b.jpg

I left the park and went to catch the monorail back to the Polynesian.

28096809716_2624a80fe8_b.jpg

28028014172_f2181853ee_b.jpg

Tikiiii I’m hooome!

28131535305_b67e4cf6e8_c.jpg

I went downstairs and into Boutiki to buy a postcard, then back upstairs to the little store, where I bought another postcard, stamps, and two big plastic bottles of milk.

27516240484_085825414c_b.jpg

Then I went to the Hawaii longhouse, dropped my purchases in the room, then went back to the lounge to get some chocolate almonds and cookies!

28096776286_e14b38fb64_b.jpg

I sat in the room with Jamie, and we soon decided to go sit by the pool!
It was midday now and the sun was glorious.

Here was the view in front of me:

28096768746_d18954d3ca_b.jpg

And the view behind me!

28131086215_27db6eb0ab_b.jpg

These are just phone pictures, but you can just about make out the castle and Space Mountain across the lagoon!
Perfection!!!

While we sat by the pool I experimented with Snapchat!
I know, I’m ridiculously late to the party, but it’s fine.
I never bother to post pictures to Facebook or Instagram while I’m away, but Snapchat was a really quick and easy way to share a bit of Disney with people back home!

Here’s my first Snap!

28096468636_a7d269b9f1_c.jpg

(I’ll be back at Disney in a few weeks so add me if you like! - katiesaurus91)

Click for Day 9, Part 3!

Last edited:
Hi Katie! I've been on the Dis for a long time and I rarely post, but I have found your trip reports to be such a blast! We were in WDW the same time as you last year, and will be there again this September (8th - 17th), so I may say hello if I spot you. Between you, @pkondz and @nebo, I have found my Disney soul mates (Not in a "stalkerish" way, of course ). Thanks for sharing your amazing and fun adventures with us - you inspire me to attempt a trip report of my own. Also, you MUST get a treat at the Karmel Kuche!!!

Hey! This is so nice, thank you!!! Yes we'll be at Disney at the same time, so say hi if you spot us! And I will definitely get something from Karamell Kuche, we have free dining this year so I'll have a lot of snacks to use up :goodvibes thanks so much for reading - and you should write one of your own!

Yeah, BWV is our first choice because it's next to Epcot. Then AKV because of animals. And OKW because that's where I want to buy resale at so would like to check it out. Also it's the only studio that has two real beds. I like taking a vacation from sleeping in the same bed as hubby. LOL! Third choice is SSR because it's close to Disney Springs. Also those four are the lowest points so are the cheapest.
Maybe you will also be there next September? I'd love to meet a you guys!

Cool!!! Great options. I hope you get what you want :goodvibes We don't have any official plans for our next trip yet, but we are September lovers so it's very possible!!!

Ahh, that photo by the Polynesian pool looks like paradise :D Your trip seriously sounds so much fun! I hope that I will get to stay at WDW for 2 weeks at least once in my lifetime, the pace is so much more relaxed and you don't have to rush to get everything done!

So jealous of your food and wine noms. We are missing it by 5 days this year :sad: That Hawaiian Pork Slider looks amazing, and something else I've always wanted to try is the Frozen S'mores by the Dessert and Champagne booth!

Those photo pass castle fails were hilarious :rotfl2: Your use of gifs is prime :thumbsup2 That Wendy gif is one of my faves.

Looking forward to another update! Eep, our trips are coming up so soon!! :tongue:

Those scrambled eggs are so yellow :upsidedow and I am so buying a mini sully (whose eyes look very bizarre? And has no mouth) :sulley: he is cute though.. I've added you on Snapchat - ready for your updates! But I reckon You should do live videos on periscope.. that would be so funny :hyper: especially with m&g or on rides... ;)

I agree. Every time I ride Space Mountain I slouch down as far as I can because I'm afraid I'll get decapitated. When the ride is over and I haven't been severely maimed then I can relax.
tumblr_lqmpxs1dtN1qbqrtb.gif

His owls don't need to hatch either, they just appear in a puff of glitter just like this picture.

This is his gift.... and his curse.

This is one of those tree falling in the woods things. Can we really monitor ALL of the camels? We cannot say for sure that they don't wear hats when no one is watching. That's enough evidence for me.

That's totally and completely logical.

I just looked up both of these songs and sadly I don't recognise them. However I was born in the year in between them, so give me a break. :laughing:

Your parents timed you very interestingly.

No I've only been in summer, but I would LOVE to go at Christmas!!!

::yes::

We have German markets here at Christmas (do you?)

Sadly... sort of. We have one.... it tries.... and fails quite spectacularly IMHO.

Aside from anything Disney-related, German Christmas markets are what make me the happiest :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I believe you!

My Dad always wanted to go to Nuremberg for the Christkindlesmarkt.
So in the fall of 2004 we did a trip, just the two of us.
We stayed in a Hotel/pension where the breakfast room had windows overlooking the market.
Best. Thing. Ever.

You can march me over there in September and FORCE me to buy things!!!!

Okay! :laughing:

Really what would my mother say when we're catching up about my holiday and I pull a giant fluffy puppet out of my suitcase.

What all mothers all over the world do.
Shake their heads while rolling their eyes.

After Karamell Kuche I will march you over to the Hawaii booth!

Deal! :goodvibes

:rotfl2:Imagine the common pigeon being outbred and replaced by the snow owl. That would be the greatest thing ever.

Unless you're a pigeon.
Then... not so great.

And after the Hawaii booth... :thumbsup2 if you could beat Jamie at car building it would be the greatest thing ever :rotfl2:

Not going to happen. I haven't looked into what it takes to build a decent car. He'd beat me for sure!

@pkondz - when I signed up to the Dis, this is not the type of conversation I thought I'd be having.

Well, stop writing such entertaining TRs and it won't happen!

Be pretty dull, though.

Also, I enjoy picturing how confusing this comment must sound to Lu, who hasn't read anything yet :rotfl2:

:laughing:

Off to read the latest update now... and.... I'm at work (of course :sad2) so... vids will have to wait til later.

It’s great to stay up late!

Yes it is, citizens of Main Street.
But not so much when you have to get up at 6:45am for an early morning ADR.
How very irresponsible of you.

Silly girl.

giphy.gif

I did not get a lot of sleep after staying up until 1am last night!

That picture is missing the drool out of the corner of the mouth.

We got into the park and I got a couple of nice quiet pictures..

Those are great!

But this is what it really looked like further down, at 8am...!!!

GET OUT OF THE PARK, PEOPLE! NOW!!

We need a new plague that doesn't affect me.

Bear in mind that last year (also September) we entered the park later at 8:30am for our ADR, and THIS was the view…

Much better.
You should've done the same thing.

Literally the only reason I book this pre-park ADR is to get quiet MK photos.
Last year was great, but I was tired and a bit disappointed today.

It was probably busier because they’ve added breakfast at Be Our Guest.
BUT.
I’ve also read that supposedly they’ve started letting everyone into the Magic Kingdom as early as they want, as long as they have an ADR before 9:15am?

For me, there is literally no point in booking a pre-park ADR if it’s like this, so meh.

I think that if that's the case, a lot of early morning ADRs are going to vanish.
What's the point?

What even is this lighting.

28131843495_a94561b1bd_c.jpg

"Oh! You're from England! Well, I'll make sure you feel right at home, then! Cloudy and gloomy setting, check!"

Now, just retake the shot, exactly as it looked before…
And…

27850831650_cb22f452ca_c.jpg

ummm....
Okay.... Background out of focus, so wide open aperture.... but.... you'd think he'd increase the shutter speed to compensate... it looks like... I don't know what it looks like!
And... great shot of the rope and sign! Why?

:laughing: But I don't blame you!

This picture literally looks like it was taken as the photographer fell on their face.
WHAT EVEN.

Yes! That's it! Is that what happened?

Here’s a picture that I took, as in someone who is not employed as a photographer.
I like how it turned out!

Much better.

However, the restaurant was really quiet today, and we ended up meeting everybody within half an hour!

Is that a good thing? Or did you feel rushed?

Eeyore came along right away, and he really liked my bag!

I can't imagine why!

Here’s what was left of my croissant when I remembered to take a picture :laughing:

27516111103_82fc643990_b.jpg

That pain au chocolat looks like it's crying after seeing what you did to its friend the croissant.

Then came Pooh

Yes. That is what happens after you eat at a buffet.

Then we went back up to the buffet, and I got sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs!

yummmmm....

Then Tigger came along, and he tried to steal my bag too!

What is it with Characters stealing your bag? First they want all your money, then all your possessions too??? Where will it end?!?!?!?

He was much less energetic than the other three, but I can forgive him since it’s only 8:30 in the morning.
Or maybe he was scared of how much sausage and bacon I'd had.

Probably the latter.
(Probably wanted to eat the bacon... cannibal.)

But I still give the banana bread prize to my mother.
She makes an AMAZING banana bread.

Your Mum and I need to have a banana bread bake off.

We left the restaurant at exactly 9am, and we headed straight to Peter Pan.
I wanted to show Jamie the new queue, since he wasn’t with me the other night when I saw it.

And? What did he think of it?

He was very impressed by the kid’s room!
Here he is playing with the shadow wall.

That shadow wall is so clever. Love that they did that.

After riding Pirates it was only 10am, but Jamie went back to the room because his eyelid was swelling up and it felt a bit painful.
He’d had this problem over the summer, so he knew that he just needed to do some heat compressions with a warm towel to ease the swelling.
So that’s what he went to do, bless his little heart.

Aw, poor guy.

Like the loving girlfriend that I am, once he’d left I decided to go in search of hot boys.

Step one. Poke Jamie in the eye.
Step two. Run off with Katie to Karamell Kuche.
Step three.... cross that bridge when I get to it.

Well, at the time I labelled it as Disney-character-spotting.
It’s not my fault that all the ones I came across were good-looking men.

Sure. Totally random. Absolutely.

Next I headed into Frontierland and went into the Briar Patch store.
If you look up you can see that Br’er Rabbit does indeed live in the Briar Patch :thumbsup2

Huh! Good eye! Did you know about that or spot it on your own?

I continued on and decided to check out the Swiss Family Treehouse, since I’ve never done it before!

It's been years since I've done it.
Really should do it again and take my time with it.

Don’t forget to look down!

Say that to someone with a fear of heights. You know. For fun.

I wonder if there’s a place to watch Wishes from the treehouse?

Probably not. I'd bet that they'd keep you moving.
And I could be completely wrong.

I headed back down to Adventureland, and I walked around the Magic Carpets to see if I could spot Aladdin and Jasmine.

Ah, Jasmine. My second favourite princess.

Whenever I’m alone I like to ride the PeopleMover to relax.

What. No feet picture? What the heck??

The lights were on in Space Mountain!

Cool!

You think Space Mountain is scary when you can’t see where you’re going…
Imagine riding it with the lights on…

Honestly... I don't know if that'd be worse or better. Hmmmm....

I called in at the Emporium on my way out and I spotted MINI SULLEYS!
I bought one of these in 2012 because they are just so hilarious looking.

Mini Sulleys get Mum's approval?

then went back to the lounge to get some chocolate almonds and cookies!

You've got good taste in treats.

Here was the view in front of me:

And the view behind me!

OMG! Katie! You're transparent!!

These are just phone pictures, but you can just about make out the castle and Space Mountain across the lagoon!
Perfection!!!

::yes::

While we sat by the pool I experimented with Snapchat!
I know, I’m ridiculously late to the party, but it’s fine.

You're far ahead of me, though!
But you missed the opportunity for...

82020131144116.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter