Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! - Polynesian - Club Level - TPV

Wait your work doesn't actually have a group lotto that you don't participate in do they?! :scared1:

Yep. And there's a precedent. There were a bunch who worked for my company in ... don't remember. I know it was a tower out west. Anyways, they won a pretty big amount. One guy didn't play.

That guy will be me.
BUT.

I figured over the years I'm up a couple thousand bucks (in unspent cash) while all my co-workers have to show for it is.... zero.

Haha pkondzi remember that football bet I told you about..? There was just someone in the news here who put 50p on them to win at the very start of the season when the odds were 5000/1... but he cashed out the next day.. for 45p..!!! FACEPALM!!!!

:lmao: Bet he felt wonderful afterwards!

He LOST 5p when he would've won £2.5k!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Who takes the time to cash out 45p???!!! :confused3 :laughing:

Who even remembers making a 5p bet? Wait... who makes a 5p bet?????

Day 7
Monday 28th September 2015
Part 3 – 1900 Park Fare!

We ordered an Uber at the Universal drop off area, and when it arrived the guy pulled up to us and said,
“Hymie?”
GAHHH best thing ever.
Neither of us have EVER heard this name before in our lives, and Jamie gets called it twice in one week :rotfl:

(For anyone who missed it before, and is as ignorant as us :laughing: apparently they’re misreading “Jamie” as “Jaime” which is a Spanish name pronounced like high-mee.)

I think it makes me laugh so much because it reminds me of Heimlich from A Bug’s Life.

tumblr_lmn2ytGttJ1qjquzzo1_500.gif

He will forever be Hymie now.

Anyway, our driver was super friendly, he was like a tour guide.
He was showing us places along the drive, and we saw the Disney casting building! So cool.

We arrived back at the Poly at around 4:45pm and had a look in the Boutiki store.
Then we got some diet coke from the lounge and went back to the room.
There wasn’t much time to relax though, because we had an ADR at 5:45pm!

We freshened up and headed back out the door to catch the monorail.

27118964295_c71503261b_b.jpg

We were heading toooo…

26844822190_54a1f2800f_b.jpg

The Grand Floridian!!!

It’s so good to be back!!!

27118958745_6f9b346a1a_c.jpg

And we were eating at…

26844815500_72f285640e_b.jpg

1900 Park Fare!
This was our first time eating here together!

1900 Park Fare has a very special place in my heart, because on every single childhood trip I took with my mum, aunty and uncle and cousins, we ALWAYS came here for the character breakfast on our last day.
I have so many photos and home videos of this place, it’s where we would laugh and reminisce about our trip.
So it was great to go back here!

We checked in and got a pager.
Then we were shown to the photopass photographer at the entrance to the restaurant, who got a sweet picture of us :goodvibes

26514997913_615624862e_c.jpg

They were running a little behind schedule, but who would complain about that when you can explore the Grand lobby while you wait?!

NOT I.

26513462084_2e1e0f64af_b.jpg

It is just so magnificent.
I cannot believe we spent 7 nights here last year.

26513460434_b34629ac53_b.jpg

The band was out jamming!

27118947625_114285a4eb_b.jpg

It wasn’t long before our pager went off, and we were seated in a great location in the restaurant.
In the main room, right by the buffet, and right next to this guy.

27024354372_0ccf33743f_b.jpg

I LOVE HARDBACK DISNEY MENUS.
(I know, I have a problem.)

27050588731_93934fba99_b.jpg

The buffet comes with a soft drink, but we fancied some alcohol too.
So Jamie got water and a beer, and I got apple juice and a magical star cocktail.

26844793900_74b92a5202_b.jpg

Magical star is my guilty pleasure.
It’s so delicious.
I’ll try to be more adventurous next time :laughing:

27050579051_2e9671b8dd_c.jpg

As soon as our drinks arrived we got up to go to the buffet, however I stood right on a bright blue gummy bear, and he was TOTALLY moulded into my shoe.

BHSwRSz.gif

I did not want to tread blue gummy bear corpse into the Grand Floridian carpet, so I had to wait for Jamie to bring me napkins.
Hmph.
Waiting at a Disney buffet is never an option.

I eventually wiped away the evidence, and headed up.
The first thing I came to was the kiddy buffet, and I really enjoyed that they had hot dogs. I love hot dogs.
Then I got some salmon.
Then I looked back and saw characters near my table!

ABORT ABORT!

I kinda ran back to the table.
Character buffets are stressful :laughing:

26844790180_1904d788cd_b.jpg

I got back and realised that the characters probably have a couple more tables to visit before someone reaches us, so I ran back to the buffet to get ketchup for my hot dog…
I turned around to return,
And there’s Jamie having a casual conversation with Prince Charming.

ABORRRRT!
I made it back in time, and he asked me if I’d like to take a portrait with him :laughing:

26844785730_d69552233a_c.jpg

He is just adorable.
I feel kinda sad for him though because the poor guy can’t be charismatic in any way.
You know, because he’s a prince.
But he’s still adorable.

Then we met Lady Tremaine right after!
She’s awesome.
She was surprised Jamie hadn’t proposed yet, and she said,
“Keep an eye out for it in the dessert, or something else silly that these men do.”
:laughing:

We took a mean picture together.

27050565901_801b5357a7_c.jpg

Then came Cinderella!
They were coming by fast.
She was so precious.
I told her we’d just met her prince, and that Jamie wasn’t quite as charming as he is.
We agreed that they should spend some time together :thumbsup2

We took a picture and I asked her to teach me how to pose like a princess.
She’s much more of a natural than me :laughing:

27024390722_8f0d57112f_c.jpg

Finally there was a bit of a gap between characters, so we were able to get some more food!
And I had enough time to get a full plate this time. :thumbsup2

I got a California roll and spicy tuna roll (my first sushi ever!) jasmine rice, pork, butternut squash ravioli, broccoli and chicken!

27118927745_391c3a24d3_b.jpg

It was all so good! I really liked the ravioli.
The tuna sushi was a bit too spicy but I really liked the California roll!

Then Anastasia arrived and she was super fun and energetic!
She really wanted us both to look as good as her, so she taught us the magic pose.

27118926715_1b74977f84_c.jpg

27085651336_f8f0d64409_c.jpg

Then came Drizella!
This was one of the highlights of our entire trip, we laughed about this interaction the whole time!

Basically she was completely obsessed with Jamie.
She asked how we knew each other and I said,
“We’re not married if that’s what you’re asking!”

WELL.

She was SHREIKING with excitement, it was the funniest thing ever.
Like literally, people were staring at us :laughing:

She wanted me to take some wedding pictures for them :rotfl:

27085645316_faaf295233_c.jpg

26515096693_7ccb1ac2b5_b.jpg

27050540441_a936c5f9d8_c.jpg

Omg, we were DYING. She was absolutely perfect.

Obviously we were now enemies since we’re fighting for the same man, so our picture didn’t come out so friendly…

26513409224_3f9e758c33_c.jpg

But we soon hugged and made up.

27024377002_662990751a_c.jpg

UGH I loved her so much.

She moved on to see some kids at the next table, and she gave them a singing lesson.
She was singing/squawking “SING SWEET NIGHTINGALE!”
Then she turned back around to our table and said to Jamie,
“I’ll be singing this at our wedding!”

:rotfl:

I was sad to see her go.
I’ve heard/seen videos of how hilarious the stepsisters can be, and they definitely delivered!

We went up for a little more food, I got some Caesar salad, cheese, bread and tomato bisque.

26844736200_92bb5b28f4_b.jpg

I love tomato bisque.

Then we got dessert!

26844733820_9703459ebe_b.jpg

I got some bread pudding, a rice crispy treat, a chocolate brownie, a chocolate mousse, and a raspberry cheesecake.
I also got some strawberry soup, because this is definitely something to be eaten with dessert. :rolleyes1

It was pretty good, it tasted like melted strawberry ice cream.
The bread pudding had the same cinnamon taste as Boma’s last night! Sooooo good. Although there wasn’t any caramel sauce like at Boma.
But overall everything was delicious, we both really enjoyed it :goodvibes

We finished up at 1900 Park Fare at around 7pm and had a little look around the Grand.

27050519431_a4354defe6_b.jpg

I swear on my life, I don’t use any kind of fake tan… WHY DO MY LEGS LOOK SO ORANGE.

27050517121_bc05184194_b.jpg

This would be one of my favourite pictures if I knew how edit photos and make my skin colour match :rotfl:

After exploring we went outside to catch a bus…

Click for Day 7, Part 4!

Last edited:
Day 7
Monday 28th September 2015
Part 4 – Some imagination, huh?

This evening we were taking our first trip to Hollywood Studios!
We arrived at around 7:30pm.

This was our first time seeing Hollywood Boulevard without THE HAT.
I never loved it or hated it, but I’ve grown used to it, so it was weird.

26515060793_7e6f627b29_b.jpg

We stopped for a photopass.
Aren’t we presh.

26513308044_55f9dede3d_c.jpg

As we got closer I started to appreciate the open view of the Chinese Theatre.

27490488315_cab4f148d3_b.jpg

First we went to use our fastpass at Toy Story Mania!

27085582536_a0a1a3e382_b.jpg

We were very out of practice, so it was a lot of work!
We got a very good arm work out.

Jamie won, boo!

27024275882_810cec0ffa_b.jpg

Then we went to ride Star Tours!

26844705420_110258d4aa_b.jpg

While we were waiting for the safety video the CM said she liked my top.
I thanked her and told her where it was from, but in my head I was really thinking,
“MAYBE SHE’LL PICK ME TO BE THE REBEL SPY.”

tumblr_mf8b7uukaJ1qmakdao7_250.gif

Close up of how I felt inside:

tumblr_m8x2rfdhvu1rsfpfeo3_400.jpg

Well, she didn’t pick me.

PATF._Charlotte._never_get_anything_i_wish_for_copy.0.gif

(I don’t even know who is responsible for choosing the rebel spy :laughing:)

We joined the pod race and went underwater. The underwater part freaks me out but I really like how it ends.
We had fun! Jamie loves Star Tours.

But I really want to be chosen so that I can finally buy that “I am the rebel spy” t-shirt from the gift shop :rotfl:

Next we went to use our fastpass at Tower of Terror!

27024325622_8d63541b84_c.jpg

It was a GREAT ride through. Everyone was super anxious before the drop, and generally enthusiastic, as you can see from the photo!

27050434451_a6c8efe1e8_b.jpg

YAY. Tower is one of my favourites.

We went to a Fastpass kiosk nearby, and the only thing left was the 9:30pm showing of Fantasmic, so we decided to see it!

We had a bit of time to kill so we went to Catalina Eddie’s to get a drink.
Jamie got beer and I got sangria!

27085569246_c82206c5cd_b.jpg

We grabbed a sweet little table in the seating area down the street from Tower, it was a good spot to people watch.

27024319862_8c8cfdd6a2_b.jpg

Then we took our drinks into Fantasmic at 9:10pm!
We had pretty good seats in the center.

27118864125_3f8ba2987a_b.jpg

Let’s go!

27050497431_2c10320351_b.jpg

27024310912_cb6149588e_b.jpg

27118859705_5a6db60eef_b.jpg

26844673160_597752ef04_b.jpg

26844669960_b9b91e7758_b.jpg

27118852165_640c69a1a3_b.jpg

27118850045_5d54fa676f_b.jpg

(Miss your mark there, Mickey..?! :rolleyes1 )

26515018193_8352a881e8_b.jpg

26844655950_c53255f89f_b.jpg

26844653130_3a24c0675e_b.jpg

The show was perfect!
Except we saw a member of the crew run off the stage in the Pocahontas scene :laughing:
The dragon was alive and well this time too!
Last year the dragon never came out, it was replaced by Maleficent on a podium.
So the show was EVEN MORE EPIC than last time.
And it was nice to sip on some sangria throughout the show too!

Fantasmic ended and we exited the theatre just after 10pm. It was now EMH until 11pm!

We went back to Toy Story Mania, but the line was RIDICULOUS.
I'm talking out the door and all the way down Pixar Place.
Since returning home, I’ve learned that Disney sometimes holds the line outside while inside is emptying out… maybe to deter people from joining.
Very good Disney, you got me :sad2: :laughing:

We turned around and went back to Tower of Terror for another ride.
The line was pretty long, but mehh.
To pass the time, Jamie was teaching me how to turn yourself into a human vacuum.
I don't even know.

27050475151_7066a60921_b.jpg

27024295092_87f0e2b204_b.jpg

We were still feeling very royal after our Cinderella dinner.
No creepy boiler room can take away our sparkle.

Entering the service elevator like:

tumblr_n33bw8k1LV1trmkp7o1_500.gif

Experiencing a serious technical malfunction and free-falling like:

26514957673_1ae2373f07_b.jpg

princess:

It was around 10:45pm now, so we went back to check the line at Toy Story Mania.

27050467381_1cd8a90b41_b.jpg

It was still a little busy but it was the end of EMH now so it’s not like we’d be missing out on important park time.
We queued a little over half an hour. And I won this time! YAY!

27024273812_b5b48553f7_b.jpg

It was like 11:30pm when we were done so we headed out of the park.

As we were walking past the theater, Jamie ran ahead and did a (really terrible) cartwheel… That Disney energy!!!!

Goodnight Hollywood Studios!

26844642300_318d42bf6d_c.jpg

We got to the bus stop and waited aaaaaages for a bus back to the Poly.
Everyone in line ended up sitting on the ground.
Some people near the front of the line told everybody they had been waiting 50 minutes!!
Kinda sucks.
I hate to sound like a snob, but oh well. You’d think they’d have a good bus service to the deluxes?
They should have good buses for ALL of the resorts.. But why did we see multiple buses for all of the values/moderates, but some people had been waiting here 50 mintues? :confused3

Oh well, I’d rather be waiting for a bus at Disney than tucked up in bed back home in England :thumbsup2

We were exhausted by the time we got back to the Poly.
We went straight to bed!
How boring.
But tomorrow we’re spending ALL DAY at Epcot and Food & Wine Festival!
YAY.

Goodnight!

Click for Day 8, Part 1!

Last edited:

So glad you had such a great time at 1900 PF. I try to avoid things with face characters because I'm an extremely awkward turtle and have nothing to say :blush: I end up going to places with characters where they can't speak and just gesture. I need to try it though because it looks delicious!

Great update and pics as always!!! Especially...the foooood!!! And just wow...I can't imagine that you got to stay at the GF for 7 whole days once...I would love that but at the same time...you'd feel like you have to spend a lot of time at the resort to make the most of it I think lol

I thanked her and told her where it was from, but in my head I was really thinking,

Hi Katie :) I'm a secret lurker on these boards, but I fell in love with your trip report from last year!

When we went to Disney this past November, and boarded Star Tours, I kept thinking how you mentioned you never get to be the rebel spy. Lo and behold, my first trip, I got picked! It felt pretty magical ;)

Awesome update, Katie! Reading this has really cheered me up on a not so good day here. I am imagining myself at the Grand Floridian now! :)

Some people near the front of the line told everybody they had been waiting 50 minutes!!
Kinda sucks.
I hate to sound like a snob, but oh well. You’d think they’d have a good bus service to the deluxes?
They should have good buses for ALL of the resorts.. But why did we see multiple buses for all of the values/moderates, but some people had been waiting here 50 mintues? :confused3

UGH! Waiting for the bus at the end of the night sucks!!! If we don't rent a car for our trip what we usually do is take the bus in the morning and then grab a taxi for the ride home. Especially if the wait is really long. And it's not just deluxe. I've waited many times for over an hour for a bus to Pop and for a bus to POR. It's ridiculous. Though I will say that it seems a huge travesty that the deluxe resorts sometimes share buses. We were leaving the Contemporary after eating at Cali Grill and wanted to go back to POR (this was before my taxi rule) and we waited for a bus to DTD. (At this time, the monorail wasn't running so we couldn't take it to MK or the TTC, though looking back we should have gotten off at the Poly and walked to the TTC) The bus ended up being so packed that when we stopped at the GF and the Poly, only a few people could get on at each place. It was madness. I would have been so mad to have paid all that money to stay at a deluxe and to have to share a bus between THREE resorts.

Ahh! Thanks for even more gorgeous resort photos! :lovestruc
DH thinks that the Grand looks like "a turn-of-the-century TB hospital" (his words, not mine!) but I love it.

I am obsessed with your 1900 Park Fare photos; you guys are so lucky that you got to meet Lady Tremaine and her lovely daughters when they were in such top form. But you'd better get Prince Hymie on lockdown before Drizella starts sending out Save-the-Dates for their upcoming nuptials!!

You took some lovely night shots of the Studios! So glad you were able to accept a Hat-free view into your heart -- I think the Chinese theatre looks pretty fantastic when unobstructed.

We turned around and went back to Tower of Terror for another ride.
The line was pretty long, but mehh.
To pass the time, Jamie was teaching me how to turn yourself into a human vacuum.
I don't even know.

How can you just drop a comment like this into your TR without elaborating?!
I would like to politely request that Jamie film a human vacuum tutorial ASAP. :rotfl:

Stop being perfect.
JK.
NEVER STOP.

I think I may have posted before about us being there the same time as you guys! But I can't remember lol. Anyway I finally caught up on your trip report. I was having a little bit of Disney depression after my amazing trip and not being able to go back this year :worried: Buuut we started planning a trip for 2017, so I finally brought myself back to the Dis! Sorry I ramble lol. I absolutely love your trip report, you crack me up. We did happen to be at a few of the same parks at the same time. ( those late magic kingdom and Hollywood studio days) and we were at the same Fantasmic!
I wondered if I would spot myself in any of your Photos :wave: but no luck. Lol

We ordered an Uber at the Universal drop off area

Ordered an Uber at U-ner.

and when it arrived the guy pulled up to us and said,
“Hymie?”
GAHHH best thing ever.

:lmao:

I think it makes me laugh so much because it reminds me of Heimlich from A Bug’s Life.

Tell him he sort of looks like him... but only in one aspect.
Don't tell him what it is.

we saw the Disney casting building! So cool.

Cool!

We were heading toooo…

KFC!

1900 Park Fare has a very special place in my heart, because on every single childhood trip I took with my mum, aunty and uncle and cousins, we ALWAYS came here for the character breakfast on our last day.

Awww... that's a really nice memory.

(And I was close on the location.)

Then we were shown to the photopass photographer at the entrance to the restaurant, who got a sweet picture of us :goodvibes

::yes::

They were running a little behind schedule

How does one run a behind schedule? Is it based on tushy size? And if you don't like it, too bad, no buts allowed? Bummer.

but who would complain about that when you can explore the Grand lobby while you wait?!

NOT I.

Nor I!

I cannot believe we spent 7 nights here last year.

You did! I can provide a link to the TR if you like.

we were seated in a great location in the restaurant.
In the main room, right by the buffet, and right next to this guy.

27024354372_0ccf33743f_b.jpg

I'm actually interested in what's behind the horse, on the wall.
Is it a glockenspiel?

(I know, I have a problem.)

Well, if you're going to have a problem, that's not the worst one to have.

Magical star is my guilty pleasure.
It’s so delicious.

I thought Magical star was what they called the glow cube. I didn't know it was the name of the drink.
But.... coconut.... <sigh> Nope.

As soon as our drinks arrived we got up to go to the buffet, however I stood right on a bright blue gummy bear, and he was TOTALLY moulded into my shoe.

Murderer!!!!

I eventually wiped away the evidence, and headed up.

omg... how.... how.... callous! So cold blooded! <shudder>

The first thing I came to was the kiddy buffet, and I really enjoyed that they had hot dogs. I love hot dogs.

Who doesn't? Ask me what we had for dinner tonight.

Then I got some salmon.
Then I looked back and saw characters near my table!

ABORT ABORT!

:laughing: That's hilarious.

I ran back to the buffet to get ketchup for my hot dog…
I turned around to return,
And there’s Jamie having a casual conversation with Prince Charming.

ABORRRRT!

:lmao: Katie never did eat that day. Unfortunately, they continued to do character meals and eventually she starved to death.

I made it back in time, and he asked me if I’d like to take a portrait with him :laughing:

How can you say no to that?

I feel kinda sad for him though because the poor guy can’t be charismatic in any way.
You know, because he’s a prince.

So Prince = dull.
Boring. I'll take non-princedom any day.

Wait.

They have lots of money, don't they?

Can I change my answer?

Then we met Lady Tremaine right after!
She’s awesome.
“Keep an eye out for it in the dessert, or something else silly that these men do.”

Whoa!

er... uh...

I apologize ... I profusely apologize for posting in between your updates.

(Gad, I hope that's enough... she'll kill me!)

We took a picture and I asked her to teach me how to pose like a princess.
She’s much more of a natural than me :laughing:

But she's had more practice.
You'll get it.

I got a California roll and spicy tuna roll (my first sushi ever!)

Really! Is it not that popular on your side of the pond? Or you just never got around to it?

She really wanted us both to look as good as her, so she taught us the magic pose.

27118926715_1b74977f84_c.jpg

Very pretty, but...

... prettier.

Oh, no!...

:rotfl: Love that!!

Omg, we were DYING. She was absolutely perfect.

:goodvibes

Obviously we were now enemies since we’re fighting for the same man, so our picture didn’t come out so friendly…

Totally understandable.

But we soon hugged and made up.

Uh, huh. Just don't turn your back on her.

She moved on to see some kids at the next table, and she gave them a singing lesson.

:lmao: That's so funny! God, you have to love Disney!

I’ve heard/seen videos of how hilarious the stepsisters can be, and they definitely delivered!

::yes:: Makes me want to go... just to see them.

I got some bread pudding, a rice crispy treat

You can stop right there.
Nothing better than rice crispy treat.

I also got some strawberry soup, because this is definitely something to be eaten with dessert. :rolleyes1

Sure. Why not. That's why it's a buffet.
Heck. If you want to start with dessert and work your way backwards, you can!

WHY DO MY LEGS LOOK SO ORANGE.

I thought I knew. The inside of your arms are going to be lighter, but... they match your face.
Unless... Sunscreen on face and neck only? Or none on legs?

This would be one of my favourite pictures if I knew how edit photos and make my skin colour match

I can do that if you really want it.

This was our first time seeing Hollywood Boulevard without THE HAT.
I never loved it or hated it, but I’ve grown used to it, so it was weird.

But good weird, right?

Aren’t we presh.

Awwww....

As we got closer I started to appreciate the open view of the Chinese Theatre.

See? See????

Jamie won, boo!

Obviously cheated.

:laughing: If only it was that easy!

(I don’t even know who is responsible for choosing the rebel spy :laughing:)

Probably not her.

But I really want to be chosen so that I can finally buy that “I am the rebel spy” t-shirt from the gift shop :rotfl:

:laughing: I didn't even know that was a thing!
Now I want to be the rebel spy!

It was a GREAT ride through. Everyone was super anxious before the drop, and generally enthusiastic, as you can see from the photo!

::yes::

We grabbed a sweet little table in the seating area down the street from Tower, it was a good spot to people watch.

Love people watching there. You see everything.
Excited teens. Frazzled parents, pooped out kids... name it.

The show was perfect!
Except we saw a member of the crew run off the stage in the Pocahontas scene :laughing:

What??? Unacceptable! I demand a full refund of the entire vacation!

Last year the dragon never came out, it was replaced by Maleficent on a podium.

Sucks. Gotta have the dragon.

And it was nice to sip on some sangria throughout the show too!

I always forget you can drink alcohol in the parks.
I've only done it once (Grey Goose Slush)

We went back to Toy Story Mania, but the line was RIDICULOUS.
I'm talking out the door and all the way down Pixar Place.
Since returning home, I’ve learned that Disney sometimes holds the line outside while inside is emptying out… maybe to deter people from joining.

Dunno. I think I'd give it a pass too.

I don't even know.

:laughing: What?!?!?

Experiencing a serious technical malfunction and free-falling like:

26514957673_1ae2373f07_b.jpg

Perfectly prim and proper.

We queued a little over half an hour. And I won this time! YAY!

He didn't cheat... or did but not well.

As we were walking past the theater, Jamie ran ahead and did a (really terrible) cartwheel… That Disney energy!!!!

:lmao: If I tried that it would be "Oh no! He took out the pretzel cart!"

50 minutes! That's crazy!

I know what you're saying. Something must have happened?

Oh well, I’d rather be waiting for a bus at Disney than tucked up in bed back home in England :thumbsup2

True.

We were exhausted by the time we got back to the Poly.
We went straight to bed!
How boring.

But how well deserved.

We ordered an Uber at the Universal drop off area, and when it arrived the guy pulled up to us and said,
“Hymie?”
GAHHH best thing ever.

Of course, i'm DYING!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl2:STOOPPP!!

Me too! It's so much fancier.

Such an odd combination. It's like my brother. If we BBQ tri-tip, he'll have a glass of water, iced tea (Cause he loves the sweet tea I make) and a glass of wine and he'll really drink from all three!

I did not want to tread blue gummy bear corpse into the Grand Floridian carpet,

Very thoughtful of you. Others could give two ish's about removing it!

Right?! You're timing has got to be perfect.

A portrait?! Amazing.

Um, awkward much?! :laughing: Way to put ol' hymie on the spot!

I got a California roll and spicy tuna roll (my first sushi ever!)

:faint:

Well at least you can say you've tried it now!

AMAZING!!!:laughing:

Perf.

:lmao:What a fantastic interaction you guys had with her! And she kept it up after she left you! Brilliant!

Girl, you have not seen Orange until you've been to CA. You are definitely not Orange, that is a nice tan you've got going on, trust.

So presh! :blush:

Ugh, Katie you're such a beaver!

:lmao:

Same!!! I WILL get that rebel spy one day and spend an exorbitant amount on that shirt!:laughing:

Aw that little boy in front!

Very good Disney, you got me :sad2: :laughing:

Tricksters.

Yay you've upgraded from a beaver to a..... I just realized, Disney can be so perverted :lmao:

Ugh and no video. Can you just get the security footage please and thanks.

You said it, but I've always thought it:scared: I understand there's at least twice as many people staying at Pop or AoA so they need those extra buses, but dang it we have places to be too!

Last edited:
YES!! :cool1: We'll be there in September! I don't think I'll be doing a PTR as it's taking me long enough to get through this report :laughing: But I'll definitely be writing about that trip! Are you going to do one for your Beach Club trip this summer?!
Yay! That's so exciting!!! Yeah, I totally get it, I didn't feel like doing a PTR for my summer trip, it would have been a bit too much. But yes, I am definitely doing a TR for the trip!!!
“Hymie?”
GAHHH best thing ever.
Neither of us have EVER heard this name before in our lives, and Jamie gets called it twice in one week :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl: That is great!!!
And we were eating at…

26844815500_72f285640e_b.jpg
Ooh! I love that place!!!

Gosh I love Lady Tremaine! She is fantastic.

WELL.

27085645316_faaf295233_c.jpg
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I love this! The stepsisters are the best part of that meal! How lucky you and Jamie were given a little extra attention:thumbsup2
I swear on my life, I don’t use any kind of fake tan… WHY DO MY LEGS LOOK SO ORANGE.

:rotfl2: For the record, I really love this picture, so cool!
Aren’t we presh.

You guys are too cute:lovestruc
Let’s go!

27050497431_2c10320351_b.jpg
Great picture of Mickey! Glad you had a great showing of Fantastic!!

Looking forward to hearing about your time at F&W!

I did not want to tread blue gummy bear corpse into the Grand Floridian carpet, so I had to wait for Jamie to bring me napkins.

OH NO!! Gummy bear casualty!

They really are! Even if you know they all make their way around again, you still DO NOT want to miss anything! Completely understand. :D

WELL.

She wanted me to take some wedding pictures for them

HAHA! This is too funny! What a great experience. The competitive picture made it that much better!

I completely agree with this. I feel like they think since the higher population of guests are at the values with more families, they send more buses their way. It should all be equal at the end of the night. That was one of our biggest gripes about our April/May trip. We had waited a lot for buses at AKL and the POLY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter