And BAM! Expedia 20% code with $1000 discount cap just landed!

Hisgirl

DIS Veteran
I just canceled my orbitz booking because this is saving me an additional $131! Yes, I'll pay $25 for the cancel at orbitz but money is money! Book by Feb 18th, travel by May 15th. SPRING20.Good only TODAY> I also got ebates 1.95% and 3 points per dollar from Visa.

I just canceled my orbitz booking because this is saving me an additional $131! Yes, I'll pay $25 for the cancel at orbitz but money is money! Book by Feb 18th, travel by May 15th. SPRING20.Good only TODAY> I also got ebates 1.95% and 3 points per dollar from Visa.
Ugh decisions. That brings GF in SL club level to same price as my passholder at Poly gv cl. It is a surprise for DD 22nd bday and she thinks we are at WL Cl.

So I let the birthday girl choose and she wants GF. Thank you so much!

Trying to add my reservation to the DME is it expedia phone# or ours? Maybe I need to wait a day until it links. The disney system didn't ever ask for phone number before when I used orbitz or cheaptickets.

Reactions: TJA

My expedia quote was only about a 100 savings, so I think I'm just going to stick with my AP rate. I just don't feel like messing with my reservations again - lol. But thank you OP for posting the info! I'm always interested in finding the best deal :thumbsup2

I had to call expedia and ask them for the Disney confirmation number. The guy on the phone was extremely inexperienced but got it for me...eventually. It linked right away.

it was a 24 hour coupon. Last year, I think travelocity dropped a 20% high limit coupon right after Christmas. It didn't happen this year. I had booked with a 15% coupon and kept waiting on that additional 5%. We're staying at GF so each percentage adds up.

FYI

I tried both #s in my original booking email to link to my MDE. I waited 3 days for an email ,( had read they do that) nothing. So I emailed and requested the Disney 12 digit confirm number. Email said they prefer I called but I could get by email. So why didn't they send it? So I called and got India. The computers are down, so call another time.

Ugh. I called Disney and was told I had to call Expedia. I explained I wanted to book my ME andMBs and getting close to trip(less than 30 days) and the computers were down . So she nicely looked it up. It did take her about 10 mins.

I did not ever have that problem with cheap tickets or orbitz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter