And a Target deal!

DISshopkeeper

<font color=green>Had 3 topplings over the years<b
DD goes off to college next year and I found an end cap of twin extra long sheet sets for $6.24! :cool1:

:cool1:
They had them marked down at mine also, about 2 wks ago. I got 2 full sets and 2 regular twin sets. They're nice, but I didn't think they washed up too well, they were really wrinkly hot out of the dryer. But $6.24 for $25 sheets, I can live w/ that! :thumbsup2

I love Target deals. My son is an associate manager (or whatever they call their asst managers!) at one nearby and he'll let me know what they have marked waaaay down, in case I want to get it. (we would have gotten their super deluxe bbq, but it was too big to fit into our small SUV!)

minniecarousel said:
I love Target deals. My son is an associate manager (or whatever they call their asst managers!) at one nearby and he'll let me know what they have marked waaaay down, in case I want to get it. (we would have gotten their super deluxe bbq, but it was too big to fit into our small SUV!)

I'd LOVE to have a set up like this! :cool1:

I'd also like to know somebody at CVS. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter