Anchora Aweigh Sandwich

calngavinsmom

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I have a question about the Anchors Aweigh sammy at CHC. Do any of you know if the tuna salad is just PLAIN tuna salad? As in nothing other than mayo, and maybe salt and pepper?

I would like to go there for the shrimp platter and DH loves tuna salad sandwiches but they need to be plain....if he finds a hunk of celery or anything else vaguely healthy in there, I would be in for it :headache:

Thanks for any input :flower3:

From what I remember, it was just tuna and mayo. There is lettuce and tomato as well. But I am sure if he doesn't want it, they won't put it on his sandwich.

It's pretty basic. While I like veggies and stuff, I don't like them mixed in with my tuna. And I really enjoyed this sandwich. He should be fine!

Roaring Forks at WL has an amazing tuna sandwich, if you make it over that way. Just as an FYI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter