anaheim quality inn and suites

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by disneylover2005, Nov 24, 2009.

1. disneylover2005

disneylover2005 Mouseketeer

Has anyone stayed here before? I just booked a room for under 60 bucks on a weekend (cant beat that price)!

How far of a walk is it to disneyland? Do I have to walk all the way around or is there a short cut? Is there a shuttle? Also can I leave my car there the day I check out intell I'm done at the park? Also anything I should know would be helpful! Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneylover2005

No one has stayed here before?

4. PinLuvr

PinLuvr Earning My Ears

I stayed there a few weeks back. The price is not too good to be true. The walk is not bad at all. Cut through the Mimi's Cafe parking lot and head towards McDonalds and you will be there in 5-10 minutes. The place is not bad for the price either. I was able to get to/from the park faster than if I had parked there.

5. daannzzz

daannzzz OMG...Theres my favorite scrambled

This use to be known as the Anaheim Pennysleeper Inn. It did not, generally, get good reviews. I know someone who stayed there and he said it was just okay. It has been a Quality Inn for a couple years and appears that all the rooms have been remodeled but you do not read a lot of reviews. Trip Advisor seems to have some decent reviews.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...s_Anaheim_at_the_Park-Anaheim_California.html

6. disneylover2005

Thanks! We are only staying one night and I got the room for $45 + 10 in tax. I looked everywhere else that is right across the street and all the prices were $109 and up.

Does anyone know if I can keep my car there the day I check out intell i'm done with the park? Will they mind/get busted?

7. DirkLogan

DirkLogan Mouseketeer

I have stayed there a few times. There was a point in time a few years back when they were remodeling some of the rooms because they were pretty worn. The staff was nice and the remodeled rooms were nice little rooms. I am staying there one night in December. I like cheap, clean and close and this one fits the bill usually.