Anaheim 411.com tour company

Discussion in 'California & the West' started by NWT, Jan 19, 2013.

1. NWT

NWT <font color=peach>Thought the swim was more thrill

Has anyone used Anaheim 411.com tour company? We would like to do the Warner Brothers tour, but also need transportation from Anaheim.

Any ideas?

2. Disneydreamsdancer

Disneydreamsdancer Mouseketeer

We used anaheim411 last may for the same Warner bros tour, they we really great. We were the only family booked in for the day so the owner took us in his car which was a little weird for us but he was very friendly, knowledgeable and took us to extra places that we wanted to see, would definitely recommend :)

3. yupikgal

yupikgal DIS Veteran

Tom, the owner is very friendly and knowledgable. We did the deluxe tour a couple of years back and enjoyed it immensely. There were us (fam of 4, 2 teens included) and one other older couple from South Africa. Very friendly! We saw all kinds of things including doing the VIP Warner Bros. tour. It was one of my favorite things on our trip! He picked us up from our hotel in Garden Grove. Have fun!!

4. Magalex

Magalex DIS Veteran

We were looking at the OC Beach Bus Tour with that company. But I don't see too much info or receive any feedback. The only brief reviews I read were not too great. Sometimes they won't show up or if guests don't get the owner Tom, the other drivers are not good. E-mails or communications about reservations not always timely. I was really looking forward to that tour. It looked fun but I wouldn't go all that way & take the chance to be left at the hotel to do nothing. We are going with one of the larger bus tour companies to Sea World.