An unexpected Disney Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by miste76, Nov 11, 2006.

1. miste76

miste76 <font color=blue>I won't tell...you can't make me!

We were at WDW in September for our Disneymoon, right before YOAMD started.... and WDW was trying out some of their Dreams. We were lucky enough to get a room upgrade at VB and BW... We were choosen to be the Grand Marshall's of the MK parade!!! My husband and I were given a honeymoon safari at AK... We rode Soarin' 3 times in a row (no lines at that time.)
    But the magic didn't stop there... when we came home from our trip... obviously disappointed that it was over already... not long after, we found out that we brought home an unexpected disney dream souvenair. There's a new Disney guest on the way... expected 6/11. I wonder when I should plan my next trip to WDW - before or after June???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tink-n-Belle

Tink-n-Belle DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!!

4. mdhkitten

mdhkitten <font color=blue>No longer tag free since January

That is wonderful! Maybe you'll make your little one a Disney nut like I'm currently trying to do! :teeth: She's 29 months and is going for her third trip this month! :banana: I hope that all is well with your pregnancy! :goodvibes

5. dr&momto2boys

dr&momto2boys DIS Veteran

Awesome!! :sunny: Congratulations!!

6. thompsonsstation2dis

thompsonsstation2dis Mouseketeer

Congratulations! That reminds me of the commercial they used to play where the kid tells the people (I think in an elevator) that mom always said they he/she was their little souvenir from Disney...well...can't remember exactly...but I just remember always cracking up when it played!! :teeth:

7. betsywdw

betsywdw <font color=deeppink>DIS Veteran<br><font color=ro

Congratulations!!! I went to Disney when I was 4 months pregnant and had a blast!

8. dr&momto2boys

dr&momto2boys DIS Veteran

Before AND After!

9. limabeanmom2003

limabeanmom2003 Wilderness Lodge Memories

Sounds like you got the best "dream come true"!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

10. tinkerbell87512

tinkerbell87512 <font color=green>I would love to hear all about t

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Now thats some truly magical pixie dust :wizard:

11. kgkmom

kgkmom Mouseketeer

This reminded me of something my DS-3 said the other day in the supermarket. We were waiting in line, and he was looking at the balloons they have at the registers. One of them was a castle, and he said, 'Mommy look! It's Magic Kingdom!' The kid has never been to WDW, but watches the vacation planning DVD constantly! Yup, I'm training him up right! :goodvibes

To the OP, congrats!!!!! pixiedust:

12. disneygirl725

disneygirl725 Yes, I am a pirate, 200 years too late!!!

Congratulations. I hope you have a smooth pregnancy.

13. KatiebugsMom

KatiebugsMom Mouseketeer

Wait and take them for the first birthday. That is what we did.....and boy was it ever so special!!

COngrats!!!

14. pepperw23

pepperw23 <font color=blue>Ouch, my brain hurts now<br><font

Of course if it is a girl you are going to name her "Cindy" right? ;)

party: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

15. a*lil*bit*goofy

a*lil*bit*goofy <font color=blue>If only I had a brain! <font colo

Congratulations on your dream come true!

16. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

WOW! Congrats! Thats absoloutely fantastic. I would do it sooner then after because you will have your hands totally full after the little peter pan or tinkerbell comes along. It might be nice having one more trip as adults and have pictures taken of you holding your belly so you can tell your kids later on "SEE I TOOK YOU TO DISNEYLAND WHEN YOU WERE A BABY"