An idea for NYC local people...

Dream Flower

Mouseketeer
There are always crowds of people with signs in the outside NYC audience of the The Early Show and the Today show (Good Morning America probably wouldn't be good because it's ABC). Just a thought that maybe some people who are local can make a saveVMK sign with their flats and try to get attention that way. I know you have to get there super early to get a good spot, especially if there will be a popular performer scheduled. It could make for a really fun day or possibly even a Dis meet, woot World of Disney on 5th Ave :) I am not local so sadly don't think I could do it.

~DreamTulip

This is a GREAT idea. If there were several people with "LittlePeople" on popsicle sticks (sorry Days.i) with signs that say, "Save our World, Save VMK" it would SURELY get attention of the on-air entertainment.

Last year I did the "Good Morning America thing" and there was a group there with all the same unique hats. As expected, they ended up with about 15 seconds of airtime - plenty of time to say, "We have all played an on-line game VMK for 3 years and the company that is behind it fails to see the real relationships behind the characters that are begging for the game to continue!" (or something like that)

EXCELLENT idea. Where's our New Yorkers?

ehh.
its too bad i don't live in the city part.. :/
and i'm too young to go anywhere on my own lol

That's a really good idea. I don't think that you should rule out GMA either.
Doing a live show like that and the fact that I'm sure none of them really know about it, it would still help our cause.

This might be something to send over to the SaveVMKToday website. :)

Get more people involved besides those on our forum. :)

Thanks for the thoughts already. Good point about GMA being okay as well since it is live. I did just post it on another VMK board that I am a part of (I don't think I can say the name here). I'll work on sending to SaveVMK now. :)

~DreamTulip

I also think it is a great idea. Sometimes they even talk to the people in the crowds! Woot :goodvibes

If you're going to try Good Morning America, do it very quietly. You'll have a slightly better shot if they don't know when you're coming. :rolleyes1:

But I'd definitely do Today as a first choice; they'd eat it up.

If you're going to try Good Morning America, do it very quietly. You'll have a slightly better shot if they don't know when you're coming. :rolleyes1:

But I'd definitely do Today as a first choice; they'd eat it up.

Yes, be very silent. Don't want to get whacked by the VMK mafia, or worse, Haley. :scared1:

Hmmm... I'm considering taking a day trip up there now. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a day off of work.

I'm a North New Jerseyan, but way too busy to do this

Plus I dont have the patience to wake up.

Great idea, but...

I don't think many NYC people will care about a "Kids Game" (Notice the quotes)

If not for the fact that I am going away during the spring break next week - I would absolutely consider doing this... Problem is after the break is over, it is back to work and school, which does not allow me the time to get into the city to carry out this plan.

I live about 40 minutes from NYC by train - so for me to get a decent spot to be seen, would have to leave my house by 5:30 - 6:00am.

It is a great idea, and if I were not going away this week - I would do it in a heartbeat!!! :headache:

Sorry but I do not think this is a Great Idea...:sad2:

It is a super dooper AWESOME Idea!!:cheer2:

Bring out the VMK Army!!:dance3:

Great idea, but...

I don't think many NYC people will care about a "Kids Game" (Notice the quotes)

Well, it's a nationwide show, so if the NYC people don't understand, others across the US may. Plus, it will prove that there are many adults who play this "kids game".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter