An Extra Helping of Disney (Comments Welcome)

I'm definitively an emotional eater. I gained 20 lbs after one messy breakup.

Acknowledging this is the one of the steps in our "battle". Just have to be able to recognize the signs and symptoms. Unfortunately I tend to figure that out AFTER I have done the damage!

It was a GREAT weekend. Lots of fun. Scrapbooking with my bestest buddies and dinner with co-workers for our very belated Christmas party.

1st I did an overnight scrapbook extravaganza with my close friends. One of them is a committed M-W-F gym go-er and I tagged along with her. And boy did I work up a sweat! 20 minutes on the bike and I almost did 10 miles. 20 more minutes on the treadmill and 10 of that was a level 6 incline. I was stinky and smelly and so proud of myself. :)

And can I say how much I LOVE wearing my sz XL Disney tees!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :lovestruc

2nd was dinner at Shady Maple Smorgasboard. That was tonight. I could have done better. I could have done sooooooo much worse.

Tomorrow I sweat! :scared1:

Woohoo! That sounds like a great workout and lots of fun with your friends. Yay for wearing XL Disney tees!

Acknowledging this is the one of the steps in our "battle". Just have to be able to recognize the signs and symptoms. Unfortunately I tend to figure that out AFTER I have done the damage!
Yep admitting and recognizing your problem is the first step in those 12 step programs I think. :rotfl: Our addiction is just with food. ;)

Hope you're doing well this week! Keep up the good work!!!

How are you doing?? Are you closer to Onderland??

Hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day!! :goodvibes

How many days til your trip??

157 days until my August trip....... :cheer2: Gotta keep moving!

I "Zumbaed" with oldest DD tonight at the gym. It was, shall we say, interesting. I enjoyed the parts I got the hang of. When I couldn't follow I got a bit frustrated. I was complimented by others in the class -- they say I did really well for my very first class. Definitely harder than it looks. I was mostly scared that I would not make it to the end. It is about an hour long. I may not have done everything "full power", but I made it through, I DID IT! :thumbsup2

(even if I looked really silly at times....) :rotfl2:

Congrats on Zumba-ing!!! I have never done it. I bought the dvds awhile ago...started to watch one and was like 'um, no...not right now anyway' I was too embarrassed to do it with DH in the house. Of course he's always in the house so I guess I should get over it and give it a shot again. I used to do lots of at home DVDs before I met DH. My favorite was Tae Bo! I should get back into doing that one! It was fun!

Congrats on Zumba-ing!!! I have never done it. I bought the dvds awhile ago...started to watch one and was like 'um, no...not right now anyway' I was too embarrassed to do it with DH in the house. Of course he's always in the house so I guess I should get over it and give it a shot again. I used to do lots of at home DVDs before I met DH. My favorite was Tae Bo! I should get back into doing that one! It was fun!

I just can't believe I Zumbaed IN FRONT of "real" people!! It was a bit of fun. Definitely worked up a sweat. We shall see what happens next week......

Tell him to Zumba with you! ;)

DD used to love TaeBo in her gym class at school. That's a high energy butt kicker!

157 days until my August trip....... :cheer2: Gotta keep moving!

I "Zumbaed" with oldest DD tonight at the gym. It was, shall we say, interesting. I enjoyed the parts I got the hang of. When I couldn't follow I got a bit frustrated. I was complimented by others in the class -- they say I did really well for my very first class. Definitely harder than it looks. I was mostly scared that I would not make it to the end. It is about an hour long. I may not have done everything "full power", but I made it through, I DID IT! :thumbsup2

(even if I looked really silly at times....) :rotfl2:

Congrats!

Walked about 3 miles in the beautiful sunshine today! :cool1: <--- that's the sun doing a happy dance :rotfl2:

It is about 60 degrees here today and I just had to be outside. Oldest DD and I ventured out after church and chit chatted away. It has been way too long since our last outdoor walk. (Silly weather) A nice to catch up and get some exercise at the same time!

The rest of the day has been some miscellaneous errands and dinner around the table. We shall see what is in store for the evening.....

Oh yeah --- Some Mickey Mail came yesterday. It was just a recap of the room we booked for August and the amount already paid, but it was still fun to get! :smickey:

Yay for Mickey Mail and sunny days!!! :dance3::dance3:

It was cold and rainy here today and we are supposed to get 3-6" snow tonight. :P

Once Upon a Time is on my agenda for the night. Hope you have a good one!

250 calories removed from my body tonight according to the gym equipment --- 45 minutes on the bike and about 35 on the treadmill. The bike was a weight loss program and the treadmill was my own crazy concoction: 2.5 miles per hour and incline levels ranging from 0 to 10.

:cheer2:

Feels good to be sweaty!

(sometimes)

:rotfl2:

I went to work.
Had a productive day.
Pretty busy.
Did NOT give into the birthday goodies sitting at work. :thumbsup2
Ate some strawberries.
The day went fast.
Came home and changed and got the trash out before we forgot.
Cooked some dinner.
Ate just enough to tide me over.

.......and then there was Zumba.

Did you know that my arms weigh 50 lbs. each?

Did you know that the backs of my thighs have muscles? :idea:

I DO!! :rotfl2:

Sweat is good. Exercise is good. Eating right is good.

Turkey mac for dinner from the Hungry Girl cookbook. Yum.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ouch.

My legs are awake --- or should I say --- "a-ache".

Funny how last week it took me a day and a half to feel something in my legs. Last night after Zumba I could feel it within the hour in my arms AND legs. Perhaps I was able to do the moves more correctly and therefor more efficiently for the burn?

Whatever it is ----- 201.6

Just an itty bitty more!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter