An everchanging Sept PTR (update 7-15 What will we wear and Day 5 plans)

:banana::cool1: 50 Days :cool1::banana:
So excited, to me this is a milestone, it's normally where we begin our countdown poster, but because of our move in 15 days we won't start it until after we get to our new home.

My Mom and Great Aunt are visiting for the week to help with the boys as we continue to pack up and while I work and DH goes on a business trip. So it's busy busy here, plus we are getting our Disneyworld outfits ready for our trip

I got this shirt of Disneystore.com a couple months ago for the boys:

IMG_0519.jpg

This morning I made these shirts for our Epcot day for me and Mom, the boys will have something different:
IMG_0517.jpg

I've also cut out Mickey Heads for our AK shirts, but we need to go buy more shirts. I've got our shirts twisted and ready to tie dye, but I forgot the ziploc bags. Should have pictures of a couple more shirts by the end of this week.

Other crafty things I completed are some of the envelopes we'll be using on this trip. These are what I have for mousekeeping so far:
IMG_0513.jpg

Here are some just basic park envelopes, not sure what I'm using them for yet:
IMG_0514.jpg

Here are our food envelopes so far:
IMG_0515.jpg

Here are the souvenir envelopes (princess-me, tink-Mom, Cars-boys):
IMG_0512.jpg

And lastly our MNSSHP envelopes and some special Epcot envelopes for the boys (they plan to get passports, gelato, and chopsticks):
IMG_0516.jpg

As for Day 5 Plans

This will be an MK day, the park is only open 9am-7pm because of Night of Joy. Originally Jack and I were going to attend the Night of Joy, but we have decided he is already going to be stimulated enough and with the possibility of driving home Saturday morning for a soccer game, we cut that out of the plans.

So we plan to have an easy going day at MK, as it shouldn't be very crowded that day. For meals we plan to have lunch at a QS. Then will leave MK around 5 or 6pm depending on how crowded it gets from the NOJ people coming in. And we'll head to DTD for a dinner @ Big River Grille. This was the restaurant mom chose, so she is really looking forward to it and I think it will be a nice change from places we would normally go.

For our evening we'll just hang out in DTD, relax by our resort pool, and maybe hit the arcade.

Up next: plans for MNSSHP and more completed projects

Oh and did I mention our trip is paid off....super great feeling

Cute shirts & envelopes! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a good plan for that day!

I hope y'alls move goes smoothly! :goodvibes

Wow, this is the first time I've read through your PTR and the title is true enough ;) You're going the same date as me :goodvibes I'm coming from UK though, so is staying until the 17th. We're also going the the first MNSSHP :hmghost:

Everything sounds great! Hope they let you skip that one game so you don't have to leave. We always missed one game each season, just felt time with family was more important.

Love all the t-shirts and envelopes.

Getting caught up. I have MIA lately here on the dis.

Your plans look great. Can't wait to hear all about staying at AoA. It looks like such a fun place.

Good luck with your move! I know that can be very stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter