An APRIL Adventure in Autism: 2008 (8/8) Time to Say Good-Bye....

Ed is a great man, you are a wonderful family :hug:. Please thank him for us for taking you back this fall.

I will! Of course, I've been thanking him for months with lots of XXX and OOO (Kisses & Hugs!)

I am never gonna live this down....;)

and PS I am stumped on the mining town name for BTMRR...I looked in my hidden secrets book...but nope :confused3

Ahh, but at least you tried to find out!

"The tiny town of Tumbleweed" is mentioned on the WDW Railroad as you pass by Big Thunder Mountain and through the deserted mining town. ~ Walt Disney World Trivia Book, vol. 2

Kathy

"The tiny town of Tumbleweed" is mentioned on the WDW Railroad as you pass by Big Thunder Mountain and through the deserted mining town. ~ Walt Disney World Trivia Book, vol. 2

Kathy

well that I did not know...looking forward to my next visit to Tummbleweed ;)

Kathy

I was going to say something Gulch....:rotfl2: Grizzly Gulch :confused: something Gulch was all I could think of, was not even close! :lmao:

Kathy

Well, I had no idea either! I'll have to keep this stored away in my memory and impress my family with my knowledge on our next trip. ;)

Well I have been off the DIS for a while with this crazy summer schedule, but just read your last update and your trip home....:sad1: I feel the same way when leaving Disney - it's painful to the heart, isn't it? :sad1:

Great report as always, Kathy! :goodvibes

If you are ever in VA again, let me fix you some good (not too heavy) chicken and dumplings - my Grandmommy's recipe was the best!!! :thumbsup2

Sara

:surfweb:Just making sure I didn't miss your final thoughts. I love your picture of the South of the Border place. I have read about it here on the Dis but I have never seen it.

My husband gets really focused on getting home too he wants to go go go like a horse back to the barn. :rotfl:

Finally all caught up! I HATE endoftripitis! It's the worst - I can totally feel your pain.

I guess that's another vote against driving... I'm considering it for a trip next year but the more we talk about it and the more I hear about others driving, the more I think it would be a bad idea for us. The trip home must be AWFUL!!

I'm so glad you came back to the DIS and finished up this report for us - The way you write the report with such detail makes it seem like you were just there last week. I'm so glad your next trip is just around the corner. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter