an agreement on contract! Now more questions! please help!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MIALIAS, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MIALIAS

MIALIAS Mouseketeer

Signed an agreement for BCV at $69 100 pts from 2011 and 100pts coming October '12. So...

1) Did I get a good deal?
    2) Do you think I'll have trouble with ROFR?
    3) I dont think the points are banked. Should I ask the current owners to bank them so I dont have an issue?
    4) I want to go to F & W Nov 1-4 I probably wont have this all done till end of May - beginning of June. Where do you think I will be able to get a room with the points at that point?

Thank you!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jekjones1558

jekjones1558 Always happy at Disney

Good luck!!!!

4. permavac

permavac Have you seen this chicken?

I agree - I think you got a great deal. I would have paid that for a 100pt BCV contract... and the rest of your questions were answered very well by the PP. Congratulations and good luck!

Terri

5. senecabeach

senecabeach Have a Disney Day !!!

You got a "Super Deal" !!!

I dont need any more BCV pts. ....but would certainly be very tempted at that price.........WOW!!!! :cool1::cool1:

6. AllieV

AllieV DIS Veteran

Nice deal. As someone who is looking now for a contract and has never negotiated, can you shed some light on your initial offer and the back-and-forth that went on? Thanks much.

7. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

It's a good deal but IMO Disney will exercise ROFR. BCV historically was ROFRed when no other proprieties were.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

:earsboy: Bill

8. Carolie29

Carolie29 Earning My Ears

[​IMG]I would have paid that for a 100pt BCV contract.

9. lions1995

lions1995 DIS Veteran

Like everyone said - Great Deal. I have been looking for such a deal at BC. I had one I was looking at a vew months ago. There was one owner selling two seperate, but identical 150 points at $67 / point. Some one had already grabbed the one contract and I was moving funds so I could pay straight out. By the time I was able to make an offer, I was informed that Disney excercised ROFR on the first contract and the buyer already was after the second contract and actually offered more per point in hopes of passing ROFR.

So good luck, If it goes through, it is a great deal.

10. laura-k

laura-k Mouseketeer

You did great -I would love that Deal !
    Good luck !