Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,

I am having the hardest time trying to find any Lego Friends clothing for my daughter to wear on her upcoming birthday. Can you please do a Tshirt design that says "Birthday Girl" and maybe with the number 6 on it somewhere. If it can have an oval or circular border that would be great. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Melissa

How about this...

birthdaygirl_cupcakelegofrinedshugging_zpstgh7ixms.jpg

Could i get saul name with mickey mouse

I am sorry but I am unable to do Disney designs. If you would like something with Mickey, your best bet is to either look around in the other designers threads and request directly from them or start your own thread and a designer should see your request and help you.

Hi Amy!

May I have a lego land an Thomas the train name fill for Johanna please?
May i also have tshirt design for legoland and Thomas the train for Johanna?

Thank you so much

Hi Amy! I am just about finished with all the Lego party prep for my daughter's birthday later this month. Can you please make me one last sign that says "Welcome friends" with friends in the Lego font.

Also, after a trip to WDW we are taking her to Legoland. Can you please make me a "Surprise...You are going to Legoland. Happy 6th birthday!!" sign for my daughter Giliana as well as a coupon good for one Lego set. If you could add the image of the Lego friends on them that would be amazing!!
Big thanks!!

Hi Amy!

May I have a lego land an Thomas the train name fill for Johanna please?
May i also have tshirt design for legoland and Thomas the train for Johanna?

Thank you so much

Here are your requested designs...

johanna_legolandflorida_zpshzswr4g7.jpg

johanna_thomastank2_zpswajsr2xy.jpg

johanna_legolandfloridafill_zpsmwn0u8tt.jpg

johanna_thomasfill_zpslxa82lxv.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Amy! I am just about finished with all the Lego party prep for my daughter's birthday later this month. Can you please make me one last sign that says "Welcome friends" with friends in the Lego font.

Also, after a trip to WDW we are taking her to Legoland. Can you please make me a "Surprise...You are going to Legoland. Happy 6th birthday!!" sign for my daughter Giliana as well as a coupon good for one Lego set. If you could add the image of the Lego friends on them that would be amazing!!
Big thanks!!

Here are your designs...

lego_friends_full_hugging_welcome_zpsywogohql.jpg

giliana_legolandgirlyfriends2_zpstx51s540.jpg

giliana_giftcertiflegofriends_zpspz1kxh1d.jpg

Amy,

We are stopping by Sea World this Oct when we go to Disney World. May I please request name fills with Sea World theme (Shamu, dolphins etc..)

Ally
Maddy
Katie
Stephanie
Steven
Mommy
Daddy

Thanks for your help and talent.

Amy,

We are stopping by Sea World this Oct when we go to Disney World. May I please request name fills with Sea World theme (Shamu, dolphins etc..)

Ally
Maddy
Katie
Stephanie
Steven
Mommy
Daddy

Thanks for your help and talent.

Here are your name fills...

katie_seaworldfill_zpsxc9jjmwi.jpg

ally_seaworldfill_zpsufrtx7f6.jpg

daddy_seaworldfill_zpsnw1t4rkb.jpg

mommy_seaworldfill_zpsv2zpdn6o.jpg

stephanie_seaworldfill_zpspygj8hny.jpg

maddy_seaworldfill_zpsgvqmyqms.jpg

Amy thank you for your quick reply. They look great! One thing, I am missing a name fill for Steven.

Hi Amy! Wondering if you could help me with some Birthday designs?

Curious George with "Curious Timothy is 3"
Curious George name fill "Timmy"

Thanks a bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter