Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,
Do you have any Nickelodeon autograph cards? There is a meet and greet on our cruise and was wondering if I could get Dora, Diego, SpongeBob, Patrick & Squidward.
Thank you,
Wendy

I believe I have done all of those already. Look in post #1 of this thread. At the bottom of the post, it lists where you can find them. I think they would be listed under the Universal autograph cards. Let me know if after you have looked, if you cannot find any of the ones you need.

I believe I have done all of those already. Look in post #1 of this thread. At the bottom of the post, it lists where you can find them. I think they would be listed under the Universal autograph cards. Let me know if after you have looked, if you cannot find any of the ones you need.
I found them :) Thank you.

One more request Amy, could you make me an autograph cover for Julia, Norweigian Getaway with maybe Dora and SpongeBob?
Thank you,
Wendy

Here are your requested designs...

jim_banjo_zpsa8lcbrqa.jpg

jim_cruiseshrekwithnocat_zps2yh1yhs8.jpg

jim_winewedding_zpsnpmqtmm5.jpg

jim_cruiseanchor_zps15xf0evu.jpg

Amy, thank you so much!! These designs are wonderful. I am going to print them and put them on our cabin door. I appreciate you taking the time to personalize these pictures. Thanks, Charliebeth

Amy, I'm trying to PM you, but it won't let me.... Can you PM me?

You may have your pm's either turned off, or you haven't posted enough yet. (I think it is 10 posts) Anyway, I sent you a message on your profile, hopefully you get it. Please let me know what I can help you with.

Amy, thank you so much!! These designs are wonderful. I am going to print them and put them on our cabin door. I appreciate you taking the time to personalize these pictures. Thanks, Charliebeth

You are very welcome! Enjoy!

You may have your pm's either turned off, or you haven't posted enough yet. (I think it is 10 posts) Anyway, I sent you a message on your profile, hopefully you get it. Please let me know what I can help you with.

Yes, it's because I don't have enough posts. Thanks! Will work on that! :) But I just saw that you don't do disney designs. That's what I was inquiring about - if you had 4x6 autograph cards... So nevermind! :) Thank you for replying, though! :)

Yes, it's because I don't have enough posts. Thanks! Will work on that! :) But I just saw that you don't do disney designs. That's what I was inquiring about - if you had 4x6 autograph cards... So nevermind! :) Thank you for replying, though! :)

Yep - no Disney designs here. But if you need anything non-Disney in the future - just ask!

I don't have enough posts to PM yet, can you PM me? Thanks

You do not have enough posts for me to send you a pm (you need 10, I believe). I sent you a message on your profile. Please let me know what I can help you with.

Amy, My family is going to universal and I like some of your designs. I do not like putting our names on our shirts. I don't want strangers knowing our names. Can I get a design without our name? One for Universal, one for harry potter with lego and one with transformers? Thanks, Kimberly

It wont let me see it. I guess I'll just have to post more. I'm looking for Paw Patrol stuff for my sons 3rd BDay party. His name is Evan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter