Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Here are some choices, if you want any others, let me know...

alessandro_bubbleguppiesfill_zpsvddghwsj.jpg

2_bubbleguppiesfillblue_zpsoqjsgbub.jpg

alessandro_bubbleguppiesjersey_zpsohopuyfd.jpg

alessandro_bubbleguppiesfull_zpsf7m7qvqq.jpg

Thanks a lot Amy!!!!!!! They're wonderful!!!!I really appreciate what you did for my son and I'm sure everybody gonna love this. Just one thing... If possibile, could you change the black of 3rd picture in another colour, please??

Moreover is it possible to have a banner with "BUON COMPLEANNO" (it means Happy Birthday in Italian) and also something with triangular shape to do a banner.

In any case..... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Amy - Thank you so much for the designs for the Kite family Freedom of the Seas cruise. They are perfect & will make awesome magnets & tshirts for our cruise.

Hi Amy-

We are going on a RC cruise on Oasis of the Seas 1/16. I am hoping that you could make the following designs for us:
Pg 26 post 515:porthole with Shrek characters (can you just do Fiona & Shrek?) "John & Angie"
Pg 26 post 515:
Palm tree, water, porthole pic w/ "John & Angie Oasis of the Seas January 2016"
Pg 26 post 515:
Welcome Aboard photo with Madagascar characters "Oasis of the Seas January 9-16 2016"

Thanks Amy you always do such a great job :)

Hello Amy! I was wondering if you could design a chocolate bar wrapper for our Staff Appreciation Day at our school. It would be for a regular sized Hershey bar.
Our colors are Green White Gray Black. Our mascot is Raiders (Indian). Our School is Twin Valley Middle School.
Maybe on the back say something like: One Great Staff, 1 Great School, 100% Hard Work, Dedication, Wit, Caring, Fun, Wisdom

Here you are... if you would like any changes, let me know.

candy_small_raiders_middleschool_zpsjqt6cvn4.jpg

Thanks a lot Amy!!!!!!! They're wonderful!!!!I really appreciate what you did for my son and I'm sure everybody gonna love this. Just one thing... If possibile, could you change the black of 3rd picture in another colour, please??

Moreover is it possible to have a banner with "BUON COMPLEANNO" (it means Happy Birthday in Italian) and also something with triangular shape to do a banner.

In any case..... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure if you wanted his name on the Italian versions... I did one each way. If you would like either changed, let me know.

alessandro_bubbleguppiesbannertriangle_zpsgd5ujp2t.jpg

alessandro_bubbleguppiesjerseyb_zpsmpc3p6hz.jpg

buon_bubbleguppiesfull_zps2epq6iqt.jpg

Hi Amy,
You have made a few wonderful designs for me and I was wondering if you could design me a t-shirt. It is for our high school to wear for a event. I would like it to say The Sterling Musical Knights (in musical staff lines) then under that (in a little smaller font)
Music in the Parks
Hershey, Pa
I would also like a silver knight playing a trumpet. Maybe the knight could be in the left corner and the musical staff lines with The Sterling Musical Knights coming out of the trumpet.
And in the bottom right hand corner a silver knight playing the drums.
Also in smaller font under the Sterling musical Knights could you please put a musical note with Somerdale, NJ

Thank you so much in advance for your time.

Peggy

Hi Amy,
Thank you again for all designs you did for us in the past and for your great quality of iron transfers. I am still using bags and t-shirts that I made a few years using them.
If possible, could you please make a few new ones for us?
Unfortunately, I am asking very late (we are leaving in 4 days), and I understand if it's not enough time for you to make them.
1. post 363, p. 19. Danielle's First cruise; Celebrity Equinox on the life saver
2. post 338 - palm trees on the beach with Celebrity (Equinox) ship image (if possible) and words: Exploring Paradise : St. Thomas - St. Kitts - Barbados - St. Martin - Dominica ...3/27/15-4/6/15
3. Name filles : Vadim, Yelena, Katya, Danielle (seashells pattern or, if possible, "youtube" style for Katya and Danielle).
4. Celebrity Equinox fill
Thank you so much!

Hi Amy,
I would like to request two designs, one Harry Potter invite for Katie and her family and one also for Katie with your Suess theme, universal... Thanks for all you do!!!!

I am very new to this and can't find the numbers. I was looking for a port hole with a cruise and the cat in the hat with thing 1 and 2. I have 4 boys. I'd like it to say around the port hole cruising around with thing 1, 2, 3 and 4 for a t-shirt. Kinda like the Shrek one. We are going on the carnival breeze.
Can you do thing 1, 2, 3, 4 (I did find the post don't know the numbers doesn't show up on my phone. No names though my boys would kill me lol. All will be tshirts if that helps? Sorry just found this page. We leave April 20th.
Thank you so much you do an amazing job!!!

Last edited:
Hi Amy. Would you be able to make me a laser tag themed thank you note? Something like, "Dear _______, Thank you so much for the ______. I like it because ____. Thank you for celebrating with me. From Blake. I'd like to print it on regular size paper.

Thanks so much!

Hi Amy,
Thank you again for all designs you did for us in the past and for your great quality of iron transfers. I am still using bags and t-shirts that I made a few years using them.
If possible, could you please make a few new ones for us?
Unfortunately, I am asking very late (we are leaving in 4 days), and I understand if it's not enough time for you to make them.
1. post 363, p. 19. Danielle's First cruise; Celebrity Equinox on the life saver
2. post 338 - palm trees on the beach with Celebrity (Equinox) ship image (if possible) and words: Exploring Paradise : St. Thomas - St. Kitts - Barbados - St. Martin - Dominica ...3/27/15-4/6/15
3. Name filles : Vadim, Yelena, Katya, Danielle (seashells pattern or, if possible, "youtube" style for Katya and Danielle).
4. Celebrity Equinox fill
Thank you so much!

Just bumping this up since your time frame is so close... I will be back designing more early this week.

danielle_cruisewithlifepreserver_zps1ndx7kgx.jpg

danielle_seashellfill_zpsybwmzh4w.jpg

danielle_equinoxfill_zpsbg6ipglo.jpg

katya_seashellfill_zpsduqcvqvd.jpg

katya_equinoxfill_zpsubwgd2k5.jpg

vadim_seashellfill_zpsfjt7sut3.jpg

vadim_equinoxfill_zpssnkvghyb.jpg

yelena_seashellfill_zpsucnxp0o4.jpg

yelena_equinoxfill_zpsmsas3yn5.jpg

exploringparadise_cruise2_zps7uoiujh4.jpg

Hi Amy-

We are going on a RC cruise on Oasis of the Seas 1/16. I am hoping that you could make the following designs for us:
Pg 26 post 515:porthole with Shrek characters (can you just do Fiona & Shrek?) "John & Angie"
Pg 26 post 515:
Palm tree, water, porthole pic w/ "John & Angie Oasis of the Seas January 2016"
Pg 26 post 515:
Welcome Aboard photo with Madagascar characters "Oasis of the Seas January 9-16 2016"

Thanks Amy you always do such a great job :)

Here are your requested designs...

john_cruise_zpsaankyrph.jpg

john_cruisemadagascar2_zpsbcmhjoio.jpg

john_cruiseportholeshrekfiona_zps78lanppk.jpg

Hi Amy,
You have made a few wonderful designs for me and I was wondering if you could design me a t-shirt. It is for our high school to wear for a event. I would like it to say The Sterling Musical Knights (in musical staff lines) then under that (in a little smaller font)
Music in the Parks
Hershey, Pa
I would also like a silver knight playing a trumpet. Maybe the knight could be in the left corner and the musical staff lines with The Sterling Musical Knights coming out of the trumpet.
And in the bottom right hand corner a silver knight playing the drums.
Also in smaller font under the Sterling musical Knights could you please put a musical note with Somerdale, NJ

Thank you so much in advance for your time.

Peggy

I have no real artistic ability and was unable to find anything (after lots and lots of searching) that resembled knights playing instruments so hopefully this will work for you...

music_knights_zpseyycq0ym.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would like to request two designs, one Harry Potter invite for Katie and her family and one also for Katie with your Suess theme, universal... Thanks for all you do!!!!

I hope the wording is ok. If you need any changes, let me know...

katie_universalhpinvite_zps32gmk0um.jpg

katie_universalseussinvite_zpskwcu1yis.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter