Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

can you send me your website addy please :)

I would be glad to send you my website address but I need your email address to do so. I cannot post it here on the DIS (even by pm) because I also sell iron on transfers on my site.

I hope you are still getting this in time to use...

Yes, there's plenty of time. Thanks so much! I hope you are able to enjoy your break! I love your creative designs.

v_candybarsummer_zpsgohjq2ug.jpg

The dinosaur graphics you sent me are way too small to look good, in my opinion. I assumed you wanted them 8x10 like the others you requested. Here is one so you can look at how it turned out. Because I had to blow up the dinosaur, it looks pixelated and/or blurry. If you want me to try any others, be sure when you search for images that you narrow your search down to only large size graphics.

dinosaur_poster_zpsf5snq91l.jpg
Thanks for trying. It was a scanned pic of the pillow case. I love the minions! Can't wait to hang them up in the bathroom. Hope you have a great break.

would like to request a few Sea World things please

1. Could you do bag toppers with these names please:
Johanna

2. Could you do tags with :
Johanna

3. Could you do a letter addressed to Johanna.

4. could I please get coupons/tickets? :
Johanna

5. name fill for Sea World
Johanna

6. A Sea World T- shirt design
Johanna 2015

Thanks!

Here are your requested designs...

johanna_gifttagseaworld_zpswwo6j0jt.jpg

johanna_bagtopperseaworld_zpsejjdvlal.jpg

johanna_seaworldfill_zpssqdrysmm.jpg

johanna_seaworld_zpspnrwybwy.jpg

johanna_seaworldinvite_zpswbymn5ma.jpg

johanna_ticketseaworld_zpsczxwcn6h.jpg

Hi Amy,
Would it be possible to get a tshirt design for me as well please

A Sea World T- shirt design

Mama 2015

Thanks!

You did not provide me with your daughters name so these are some samples. I can add her picture in the box and of course fix her name on the invite. Wasn't sure on the tent cards, but I had some cards someone else requested to label food items and thought they might work. Let me know if you like them and want anything customized. Please let me know when you need them by as I am officially on a break but will be sure to get them to you in time if at all possible.

ticket_carnival_girly_zps2g31kptr.jpg

cottoncandy_carnival2nametag_zps5c89whpu.jpg
Amy,
so sorry for not including that info. Her name is Jizelle, she will be turning 8. My only dilemma is that we don't have an "official" date for her party. Originally I wanted it to be the 30th of May, however, she made all stars for softball and has a tournament every weekend for the next 5 weekends straight! Therefore, as far as invitations with the date, time and info, would it be possible to send that to you once I know for sure the date? Again, anything that is carnival theme such as (candy table tent cards, game signs, cake and food signs, cotton candy and snow cone signs, and face painting signs) would be greatly appreciated that are carnival themed....... even if you have the template and I could fill in the info for the signs to place on tables? Thanks so much and in regards to when I need them by.........I would say towards the end of June:-)
Thank you!!!

Hello I am looking for invites and lanyards for my son's 6th Skylander Birthday, can you do them for me?

I'm sorry, His name is Benjamin Date of Party: June 13 Time: 11:00 am Place: Young Portal RSVP to Portal Master
And can you also do lanyard with each elements on it with VIP guest lanyards with Benjamin's 7th on them

You did bother to read that Amy will be on break passed your party date, right?

I did thanks RustManFan. Grateful she did a set for someone else named Ben and I can use theirs. Thanks for the memo!

Hi Amy,

Sorry for my delayed response (just got back from a Disney cruise!) but thanks a bunch for working on the wedding designs.

Enjoy your much deserved break!!

Melissa

Amy,
so sorry for not including that info. Her name is Jizelle, she will be turning 8. My only dilemma is that we don't have an "official" date for her party. Originally I wanted it to be the 30th of May, however, she made all stars for softball and has a tournament every weekend for the next 5 weekends straight! Therefore, as far as invitations with the date, time and info, would it be possible to send that to you once I know for sure the date? Again, anything that is carnival theme such as (candy table tent cards, game signs, cake and food signs, cotton candy and snow cone signs, and face painting signs) would be greatly appreciated that are carnival themed....... even if you have the template and I could fill in the info for the signs to place on tables? Thanks so much and in regards to when I need them by.........I would say towards the end of June:-)
Thank you!!!

I would be glad to wait until you have your details before doing the invite. Let me know when you are ready. As far as the tags, you can either provide me with a list of the text you would like or I could send you one blank one and you could customize them yourself. Let me know.

Hello I am looking for invites and lanyards for my son's 6th Skylander Birthday, can you do them for me?

I'm sorry, His name is Benjamin Date of Party: June 13 Time: 11:00 am Place: Young Portal RSVP to Portal Master
And can you also do lanyard with each elements on it with VIP guest lanyards with Benjamin's 7th on them

If you would still like these, I would need to know which Skylanders theme you are wanting. The regular one (white and blue), Giants (orange) Swap Force (green) or Trap Team (blue)? And if you would like me to customize the whole invite for you, please be sure all information you would want included is provided. Otherwise I can just do the title at the top and the headings along the side as usual.

Hi Amy, Enjoy your break no hurry. You have done several designs for me in the past and they are worth waiting for. Can I have a name fill

Cheryl -- with Gilmore Girls

porthole with the Norwegian Escape Ship, Feb 13 - 20, 2016, Virgin Islands and Bahamas, Besco's and Kirby's

Name fills with Norwegian Escape
grandma
papa

Hershey kiss circles
Crusing through 25 years
Linda and Mark
April 2017

small candy bar wrappers with the Norwegian Spirit on it
Cruising through 25 years
Kirby's anniversary cruise
April 2017

Thank you so much

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter