amex undercover tourist.. those in the know..

paisleybell

Mouseketeer
If you have more than one amex card, but both in one person's name, can you add the offer to both cards and use it on both? Or since it's one person's account, can you only use it once between the multiple cards?

I can ask them too.. I just thought someone here may have tried it.. :P

Thank you!!

Just in case anyone is also curious, offers are card specific, per an amex cs rep. So if you do get the undercover tourist offer on more than one type of card, you can use it on both.

Last edited:
I didn't get the offer on my card, but my DH did. Therefore, could only add it once.

Just curious - what is the offer and how did you get it? I am signed up for the $30 credit back on my Amex card and plan on purchasing tickets for Christmas - anyone can sign up for that. Is there another one as well?

Thanks!

Just curious - what is the offer and how did you get it? I am signed up for the $30 credit back on my Amex card and plan on purchasing tickets for Christmas - anyone can sign up for that. Is there another one as well?

Thanks!
That's the offer I was talking about. How would one get that offer if it doesn't show on my card's offers? It showed for one card and not the other.. The CS rep said not all cards get the same offers..

That's the offer I was talking about. How would one get that offer if it doesn't show on my card's offers? It showed for one card and not the other.. The CS rep said not all cards get the same offers..

I did not realize the offers only came up on certain accounts. I saw it posted on the boards here and logged in, it was listed there - I assumed for all amex members.

Yep, it only shows up on some. However, found out, for the undercover tourist offer, specifically, you can link your amex to twitter and tweet #AmexUCT and it will add the offer to your card.

You can add it to multiple cards if it's offered. However - note that when you add it on one card, it will disappear from the offer list on the others. There is a way around this - open two browser windows with the offer - one for each card. Then you can add them to both.

I added it to 4 cards, because I have 4 tickets to buy. I will look around and see if that is the best deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter