American Tourister luggage tags

ghoweywilson

Earning My Ears
Many 'how to' videos later, I had finally mastered putting together the old luggage tags and now it appears there are new ones! D:

They're super cute but I can't find anything on how to get them together! Anyone else figure it out? I was worried I may have ripped one of mine on the side by the hole but upon closer inspection there appears to be a seam there that is supposed to be ripped...

Do I have this all wrong? This is probably the most simple procedure ever and I'm thinking it's some elaborate design based on the old tags.

Slightly off-topic,I assume those are only optional, even if using magic express, right? (Only need to affix the neon yellow stickers, or both?)

Yeah, they're only optional but a cute option :)

...if you can figure out how to get them on your damn luggage

The tags last year were def even more complicated than the ones I just got in the mail this week. I had to go on youtube and find a video to show me how for those old ones too!

I will try to explain here for the new red ones... the gist is to find the top of the orange strap. There is a "T" shape on one end that is clear. Pull apart/ separate the straight line of that below the box, use a knife or scissors if you have trouble. Then take the whole band, insert through the tag, and wrap it around your luggage handle, then pull the opposite square end through the slit, sideways. You can then twist it until it sits flat and voila! The strap is short so it will be a snug fit. Hope this is what you were looking for!

Thank you! Looks like I did rip one :(

Disney really should send instructions with these things!

I have a 4-night room only package at the Grand Californian booked by my Disney employee sister. I recently just purchased a set of American Tourister luggage without knowing of this connection. I would like a set of the new Disneyland / California Adventure tags. Does anyone know they're sent with a room only reservation?

Martin

Not sent with a room only reservaqtion, just with a package as an added freebie. They are the same size as the old souvenier tags, have a retro Mickey on them and a small American Tourister logo.

Having these won't make your A T luggage a special Disney set. Just a way for Disney to get sponsorship (i.e. cover costs) of sending the tags and trip documents. Old tags were never branded with other than Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter