American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

Way off topic here, but I need to do a Mom brag.

My youngest daughter just got accepted into the Disney College program. She'll be there in September and is working food and beverage...just no idea what yet. She is a nutrition science major so hopefully this will look good on the old resume'.

My youngest daughter just got accepted into the Disney College program. She'll be there in September and is working food and beverage...just no idea what yet. She is a nutrition science major so hopefully this will look good on the old resume'.
That's wonderful!!

This is another one I don't get. I can't understand 3/4 of what she singing.

Awesome!

Shi, probably best performance of the night for me. I will say I hate her outfit.

I'd like for her to do a Cher song. She sounds like Cher

Hated her version of "Umbrella". It was the only song I recognized. And all I could make out was the chorus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter