American Idol Season 14 Official Thread

HOLLYWOOD ROUNDS

• Wednesday, Feb. 4 Hollywood Round, Part 1 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT)
  • Thursday, Feb. 5 Hollywood Round, Part 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)
  • Wednesday, Feb. 11 Hollywood Round, Part 3 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT)
  • Thursday, Feb. 12 Hollywood Round, Part 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)
SHOWCASE

• Wednesday, Feb. 18 Performances from House of Blues (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT)
  • Thursday, Feb. 19 Performances from House of Blues – TOP 24 Revealed (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)
THE “IDOL” ROAD TRIP

• Wednesday, Feb. 25 Top 12 Guys Perform – Voting begins – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT)
  • Thursday, Feb. 26 – Top 12 Girls Perform – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)
  • Wednesday, March 4 - Top 8 Guys Perform – (8:00-9:01 PM ET live / PT tape-delayed)
  • Thursday, March 5 – Top 8 Girls Perform – (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed)
  • Wednesday, March 11 – Top 12 Finalists Revealed – (8:00-9:01 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed)
FINALIST ROUNDS

• Thursday, March 12 – Top 12 Perform – (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed)
  • Thursday, March 19 – LIVE Results Show; Two Finalists Sent Home – (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed)

I'm still trying to get used to the new look. I guess I have to fix my tags since I lost my tag fairy ones. They were nice but not all that big of a loss I guess.

I'm still trying to get used to the new look. I guess I have to fix my tags since I lost my tag fairy ones. They were nice but not all that big of a loss I guess.

I had to fix mine too. I need to fix the photo in my signature it's too small for proportion for me.

It appears there is a new feature that will benefit us further down the road...there's a spoiler button option!

Hmmm...are these people that go through automatically without having to do anything else?

I wonder if the people sitting in the audience watch the people on stage and think "oh crap" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter