American Girl Dolls

I got Kirsten when I was about 8. Still have it.

I have Samantha... my parents thougth it was cute because my name is Samantha..

Heeey! Cinderella94's name is Samantha too! And she has the Samantha doll! Maybe I'll name my real child Kirsten...that'd be pretty cool :)

Yeah! I have Samantha! It's funny because she looks like I do too...kind of.....brown eyes, and we both have brown hair. (Well, I do naturally, but the swimming and all the chlorine messed it up, so now its lighter....but back on topic.....)

Admit it, you all took pictures with your dolls :goodvibes

Has anyone ever been to The American Girl Place in Chicago? I haven't, but I always wanted to go when I was younger. I DID got to an American girl fashion show when I was younger though, with a following tea party. It was awesome! I also had two of the doll's clothing for people...the authentic Kirsten school dress and authentic Kirsten nightgown...

Princess Ash said:
Admit it, you all took pictures with your dolls :goodvibes

Has anyone ever been to The American Girl Place in Chicago? I haven't, but I always wanted to go when I was younger. I DID got to an American girl fashion show when I was younger though, with a following tea party. It was awesome! I also had two of the doll's clothing for people...the authentic Kirsten school dress and authentic Kirsten nightgown...

I was there once, but not for the luncheon or tea with your doll. It was a really cool place; I had tons of fun there! :goodvibes

I have 2 Kirstens ( one of them orig 1988 dolls that someone gave to me), and Joseafina (sp?). I also have a TON of clothes.( like two big bins of them.)

MyHappyEnding_ said:
I wanted one when I was younger....but never got one. I'm so deprived lol

GASP! Poor deprived child! I'm going to start a fund to get $$$ to buy/send you a doll :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:
GASP! Poor deprived child! I'm going to start a fund to get $$$ to buy/send you a doll :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

XD How sweet. I would love that doll with all of my heart. It would fill in the giant gaping hole in my childhood. :sad1:

Just kidding. :rotfl:

MyHappyEnding_ said:
XD How sweet. I would love that doll with all of my heart. It would fill in the giant gaping hole in my childhood. :sad1:

Just kidding. :rotfl:

Hehehehe, :takesoutnotepad:...sooo, which one did you want? :goodvibes

Daisymae26 said:
I have Kirsten, and I used to dress her up and display her in my room, but I've been so busy forever and never have time to anymore... :guilty: . I remember when I first got it, my parents told me not to unbraid her hair, but I didn't listen, so now her hair is all tangled, but she wouldn't be the same without it! :)

hahaha.... I also unbraided my doll's braids (I had Molly). After that, her hair was so tangled that it broke the doll brush! I was never able to untangle her hair after that lol.

yeah i have a molly and a lindsay doll... my parents gave me molly for at christmas 1 yr..and i saved and saved all my babysitting $$$ to get lindsay....i accidentallt broke molly's head off while brushing her un-braided hair when it was all knotty... and my mom warned me that would happen..so i got her fixed..and i never un-braided her hair again lol... i still get the american girl magazines...does anybody else?:)

omg i love american girl dolls with all my heart i have loved them since i got my first doll samantha. I now have a collection of 7 dolls which include samantha, nellie, kit, molly, lindsey, kaily, and marisol... (and even though my mom says that every doll i have gotten so far will be my last i keep getting more lol and intend to lol again) Even though i am already in high school i enjoy collecting the dolls, outfits and some of the furniture.. sometimes when you just have to get away from everything like vmk friends family it is fun to have something like this to go to. :)

I have 2 collecters dolls from my child hood. I have a "Magic Attic Club" doll, which I think the whole "club" is discontinued. I have an American Girl Doll, and a "My Twin" Doll, those are so freaky. You send in a picture of yourself and they match the hair color, eye color, moles, freckles, everything. When you get it, it looks just like you.

I still get the magazine everyone once in a while...I always have to beg my mom not to throw it away...

I also belonged to the original American Girl's Club...I still have the card and all this awesome stuff that came with it...

i collect ag dolls! i have marisol, kit and samantha. they r so awesome. i belong to the americangirl club. do any of u? american girl is awesome and i think jess is really cool. :cool1: :cool2: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter