American Airlines - Yay or Nay?

tygersclaw

Mouseketeer
Flying to Disneyland from YEG this Thursday. Originally was going to fly Westjet, but, the rate for a direct flight with American Airlines just could not be beat, and was at least $400 less.

So, the question is, anyone ever travel via AA and if so, how was the experience?

At my local airport my only choices are Delta, American, and United. I fly Delta. I flew American 3 times last year and all were bad experiences. The planes are extremely old, my wife was watching one of my planes land and the landing lights wouldn't even stay on. From my personal experience, they are just about moving herds of people through, not customer service. Each airline has it's own issues for sure, but of the 3 flights I had with American last year, I wasn't impressed with any of them (and I even paid to upgrade to first class.)

Not a fan..
They change times all the time and have a too bad so sad attitude.

Flew with them using airmiles (YUL-MCO with a stop in Miami) and it was okay. Not the best but not the worst either (that prize goes to Allegiant).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter