Amazon Subscription Purchases?

pocomom

Brr.....
Found out my dog and cat food was significantly cheaper through Amazon's subscription service than through our pet store where I normally get it.
Wondering what else (household, grocery etc) people purchase through Amazon subscription?

I buy hand soap refills and DH's espresso beans. Sometimes food like canned soup, tuna, etc. when the price is really good.

This month I have tea bags, baby bottle liners, kitchen sponges, muffin mix, baby wipes and feminine products on their way.

Next month I have mints, crackers, baby bottle liners, mustard, foaming soap refills, and diapers coming.

We used to get Larabars and BreatheRight strips through Amazon subscription. The Larabars because it was the only place I could get the Carrot Cake flavor in the Seattle area, and the strips were much cheaper with the 15% discount. We stopped it because I can't even look at another Larabar. I will have to check if they started carrying our pet food.

Currently we get vitamins, cat food, & toilet paper on subscribe & save. We also used to get diapers & baby wipes but thankfully we are all done with those!

I use subscribe and save for a number of items: paper towels, toilet paper, coffee, soaps, vitamins, ect.... Their new system is very easy to use :), they let you know a few days before it is time to ship your order, you can easily adjust what you want to have delivered (put something off until the next delivery or cancel completely), and then they ship. The only problem I've ever had is when they discontinue a product that I love.:guilty:

Just be careful and check the price when your next shipment is due. Folks in another message board complained they tracked their subscribe and save items before and after their next shipment date and for several of their items the price jumped up 60% the day of their shipment then went back down the next day. They were not a happy camper...

The only thing we have on subscription is the filter for our refrigerator.

Found out my dog and cat food was significantly cheaper through Amazon's subscription service than through our pet store where I normally get it.
Not your question (sorry :)) but also check out Chewy.com for pet food. Right now they have 20% on your first autoship order.
And they have FANTASTIC customer service

Thanks for posting this! I've been buying my Blue Wilderness Puppy food from one of the national pet supply chains for $6.25/ lb. It never occurred to me to check Amazon. I just ordered the same food (larger package so I get free shipping) for $2.44/lb. & that's without the subscription service. And the best part is now I don't have to make a special trip to that stor every two weeks now just to get Talulah's food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter