Amazing Race!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by java, Sep 28, 2013.

1. jrmasm

jrmasm <font color=blue>Last time I checked, it was still

I don't think I'd want to work with the twinies but for an hour show :thumbsup2

So far Leo and Jamal are annoying to me, not cute and funny like the twinies. Maybe they'll grow on me. :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2boys

mom2boys <font color=blue>Horseshoe Mesa - 3 miles, 31 swit

I agree. I am sure there more than enough "regular joe/joann" applicants to fill 100 seasons without the pseudo-celebrity teams. I am rooting for any of the regular Joe teas - except those obnoxious cousins. The are just too annoying.

4. onelilspark

onelilspark DIS Veteran

Is it just me, or are the teams more annoying this season than usual?

5. onelilspark

onelilspark DIS Veteran

"Marked" shoe shine stand. What is wrong with this guy?!

6. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

Yes people read the clues!

7. BuzznBelle'smom

BuzznBelle'smom <font color=red>There are tomato-ey paw prints all

I wasn't sorry to see last night's team go. Nice people, but their hearts didn't seem to be in it.

Pink Hair is beyond annoying--she can leave any time. And the Afghanimals were obnoxious at the end.

I like the ER doctors and the Boston (?) couple is growing on me. I love the football players' attitudes.

8. Kimberle

Kimberle <font color=darkorchid>WL Vet<br><font color=blue>

Phil tweets during the show. I like how he interacts with the fans. :)

9. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

Pink hair is acting like she is running "stuff" cause she has that express pass. Ugh- can't stand her, the guy isn't as bad.

10. travelbug24

travelbug24 Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverag

He is so hot and seems to be so nice.:love:

11. EMAW_KSU

EMAW_KSU DIS Veteran

My favorite team so far is the NFL players. I like their story of how they met while at SDSU.

I do not like the pink hair team or the baseball wives.

12. travelbug24

Can't wait for next week and that confrontation at the ticket counter.

13. emmabelle

emmabelle <font color=darkorchid>I better watch out or my ta

glad to see Bingo guys go. ;)

Felt bad for the wife of the ER doctors when she was having trouble with her bike, I would hope my husband would be nicer to me in that circumstance...:sad1:

I still like the afghanimals, loved when pink hair was sticking her nose into their conversation at the bus station and he shut her down. ;) :rotfl:

Kind of hope pink hair stays around awhile, just so people can give her the business. :thumbsup2

14. travelbug24

I agree, not to win, just for entertainment purposes.

15. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

Yeah, he definitely is!!!!;)

My DD likes the football players too, her faves, and one of mine too.

Yeah, that looks like it is gonna be GOOD!!!!!

I agree with this too!!!!:thumbsup2

16. Music City Mama

Music City Mama DIS Veteran

The team that got eliminated totally deserved to go. The one guy (Rowan?) made some really big mistakes. First with the bus . . . he thought he was so clever that he found a bus leaving later but arriving earlier. What killed me was how he was so cocky about it that he walked with the others as if he was going to get on their bus and then just walked away like he outsmarted them. When he found out about the miscommunication regarding the arrival time, I thought, "Karma, baby!".

Then the shoe shine stand . . . oh dear, what to even say about that? He really made a lot of assumptions this leg and it cost them. Too bad as I really wanted to like them.

The ER physician wife really surprised me with how stressed/panicked she seemed this leg. I would expect a calmer demeanor from someone who does what she does for a living.

Marie (I think that's pink hair's name) is a piece of work. No wonder that guy isn't with her anymore! I actually liked Jamal and Leo more this week . . . seeing Jamal get mad at Leo about the money situation showed that they're taking the race more seriously than I originally thought. The hippie guys from CA actually impressed me this week. I'm also really impressed with how well many of the teams spoke Spanish.

17. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

Yeah, I was surprised about the lady dr. too, maybe cause she was turning 40, she was stressing. LOL
    Also was impressed by the hippie team, and the oil guys, Really like both of those teams as well. :goodvibes

18. CaliBear

CaliBear DIS Veteran

I was disappointed that the Bingo team turned out so poorly. I really wanted to like them. I'm rooting for the football players and the ice hockey girls. I know, I know, not "regular" folk, but the regular folk on this season don't seem very nice, except the doctors, who I am also rooting for.

19. dsneprincess

dsneprincess DIS Veteran

I really like the way Marie, pink hair, told the baseball wives "we will keep you around as long as we can." as if she chooses who stays and goes when just because she has the express pass. I would love for them to be the second team eliminated holding an express pass. Hey, they could make history by going holding 2 express passes! LOL

20. travelbug24

:rotfl2:

21. travelbug24

:sad: I am so sad football players are gone.