Amazing Race #22, NON-spoiler thread!

Mullet man's wife after she threw the fish back in... :happytv:

I really like her dry sense of humor. I hope they go far, even though I can't stand looking at her husbands hair. Like the hockey guys too. I think it is funny when the camera picks up their little comments to themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Not using the Express Pass was probably the most bone-headed move ever made on the Amazing Race!

Yay! the father/son team are still there! good for them.

I'm starting to root for the hockey players. I want them to go far.

Wow. That's just crazy they didn't use the Express Pass! And his attitude...no regrets.....we didn't need the million...hmmm.

Wonder if they are still a couple??

I loved Phil's face at the end though.

That guy who lost was creepy scary.

Oh man he seemed crazy. He just got unhinged and spiraled from there. Clearly not his best moment and I doubt they are still together after that.

Survivor has people who have won the dumbest move ever....well those two just had to get it for Amazing Race

I forgot they wre surfers!

Some great editing last night. "there's no crying in the Amazing Race" cut to crying country star.

I'm still in shock that they didn't use the express pass, although you could tell with the editing foreshadowing that they probably wouldn't. :confused:

I don't understand why they didn't just fix the fruit basket problem, seriously if two hockey players could do it?

When the couple that went home last night went to wrong house and did the "project"..... hysterical. Me and DD were cracking up. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

When the couple that went home last night went to wrong house and did the "project"..... hysterical. Me and DD were cracking up. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
That was just awesome!! That poor guy looked so confused.

Just unbelievable to go home holding on to an express pass. When switched and got to the second chance and no one was there, why in the world did they not pull it out???

I like the hockey brothers, but they don't seem like the sharpest crayons in the box. If dad wasn't hurt, I'd put my money on the father/son team.

And how long is it going to take until everyone figures out that you borrow a phone or internet and get your dang tickets before getting to the airport?!?

That was just awesome!! That poor guy looked so confused.

Just unbelievable to go home holding on to an express pass. When switched and got to the second chance and no one was there, why in the world did they not pull it out???

I like the hockey brothers, but they don't seem like the sharpest crayons in the box. If dad wasn't hurt, I'd put my money on the father/son team.

And how long is it going to take until everyone figures out that you borrow a phone or internet and get your dang tickets before getting to the airport?!?

Teams have done this in past seasons. I wonder if that is now against the rules.

Why the heck didn't they use it when they got to the Roadblock and saw that they were not last? Or that the last two people grabbed boards? Idiots.

I'm still in shock that they didn't use the express pass, although you could tell with the editing foreshadowing that they probably wouldn't. :confused:

The description of the episode on DISH Network even made reference to it, saying something like, "One team makes history while trying to stay in the race".

Unbelievably bone-headed move. First, to switch tasks to the other Detour task and second, to not use it at the Roadblock. Either spot would have been an easy decision to make, I would think.

The description of the episode on DISH Network even made reference to it, saying something like, "One team makes history while trying to stay in the race".

Unbelievably bone-headed move. First, to switch tasks to the other Detour task and second, to not use it at the Roadblock. Either spot would have been an easy decision to make, I would think.

I think his stubborness and then pride just got in the way. He truly thought they would never get eliminated. They were too strong of a team.

I loved how Phil was just flabbergasted. Didn't he look at the camera and say "Oy" when the couple left? :lmao: I bet that guy (I can never remember the team members' names) was banking on it being a non-elimination leg. Yep, they'll forever be infamous as the couple who made the STUPIDEST decision on TAR. :happytv: Yep, he'd be single again way before he set foot back on US soil if I had been his teammate. ;)

It was bittersweet watching the father/son team come in first. I'm so very happy for them for winning 2 legs in a row! :yay: Unimaginable considering just how damaged the dad's leg really is. :eek: But also so very sad because I just can't believe that they could possibly finish the whole race. There will eventually come a time when the dad HAS to do a roadblock. Isn't there a rule that each team member can only do so many? So frustrating to think that they could have possibly won the whole thing - dang SAND!!!! :furious:

It was bittersweet watching the father/son team come in first. I'm so very happy for them for winning 2 legs in a row!
It was bittersweet for me because Connor cheated by looking at Winnie's surfboard even though she was clearly trying to hide it and not share it with him. He didn't even try at all. They can quit now AFAIC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter