Amazing Race #22, NON-spoiler thread!

Yes Mullet man's wife is slowing him down. Thought it was funny when she said he works at Walmart and runs around the store all day so he is in shape.

The newlyweds have to go ....still don't really have a team I'm cheering for though.

I was sad to see the doctors go home, too.

Hopefully the dad's hamstring will be fine with some ice and a wrap. We'll see.

I'm more and more impressed with Mullet Man. His wife is starting to annoy me, though - whine, whine, whine.

So sad to see the doctors go. I don't think we will be seeing the father and son compete next show. And I am too, impressed with Mullet Man. I did feel sorry for her when he pulled her back on to the boat - it wasn't a very flattering picture.

The doctors seemed like nice guys, but they got a major stroke of bad luck with the water challenges being this early in the game.

Does the one hockey guy always have to joke/make comments about his missing teeth (and flip the fakes ones out)? :confused3 We get it, already.

Sounds like a fairly serious injury with the dad on the father/son team. A torn muscle on your achilles tendon -- ouch! I wonder what will happen with that.

I like the roller derby moms -- the two blonde girls don't bug me too much either. The team that came in first last week seems alright, too. And the mullet guy . . . I like him for some reason. His wife will drag him way down at some point, but I think they'll get pretty far in the race. I'm still hating the newlyweds, but in a weird way, I want them to continue -- it's always fun to have an enemy to root against.

I wondered about them knocking over a few castles at a time and then rebuilding, but I am guessing that the instructions were clear on there Road Block-one castle at a time.
I started to wonder why they didn't work together to mark the castles they had already checked.

The doctors seemed like nice guys, but they got a major stroke of bad luck with the water challenges being this early in the game.

DS kept saying "Did they ever even WATCH TAR?!?! There's always something with water!" :lmao: The doctors were his favorite team.

Does the one hockey guy always have to joke/make comments about his missing teeth (and flip the fakes ones out)? :confused3 We get it, already.

Yup, getting old now.

Sounds like a fairly serious injury with the dad on the father/son team. A torn muscle on your achilles tendon -- ouch! I wonder what will happen with that.

I like the roller derby moms -- the two blonde girls don't bug me too much either. The team that came in first last week seems alright, too. And the mullet guy . . . I like him for some reason. His wife will drag him way down at some point, but I think they'll get pretty far in the race. I'm still hating the newlyweds, but in a weird way, I want them to continue -- it's always fun to have an enemy to root against.

Ya know, I keep forgetting about the roller derby moms - I like them too. I LOVED how they were so happy and thrilled with the underwater dining task. They were almost giddy!

but in a weird way, I want them to continue -- it's always fun to have an enemy to root against.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Another one here sorry to see the doctors go so early. Oh well....

Still don't have a favorite team.

Looks like pops won't be able to continue ('course, who knows, the way that AR edits things, he could be being told that IF it had been worse he'd need to be on crutches.)

Everyone must have watched the Oscars last night , no comments?

Sorry to see the doctors go. They should have switched detours much sooner.

Wished that the other two teams would have been penalized more for not finishing the last task and ending up only an hour and a half behind the other teams instead of 4 hours.

Wonder what is going to happen with the father of the one team now. By the previews he won't be able to race unless he does it on crutches.

I thought last night episode was pretty boring.

How do you not read the whole clue. Every season someone doesn't.

Why wouldn't you go take swim lessons after you were picked for the show.

Looks like pops won't be able to continue ('course, who knows, the way that AR edits things, he could be being told that IF it had been worse he'd need to be on crutches.)

Oh, I didn't think of that. I hope so. I would like to see them go farther.

I really wanted to slap the twin doctors upside the head. Why not try the other task if you would not snorkel, for goodness sake?!? For that bit of frustration alone, I am glad they lost the leg and are out.

The hockey players are growing on me, and I kind of like the RD Moms. The team that won last weeks' leg reminds me of Meghan and Cheyenne (? I think those weretheir names) - competent and boring.

I really wanted to slap the twin doctors upside the head. Why not try the other task if you would not snorkel, for goodness sake?!? For that bit of frustration alone, I am glad they lost the leg and are out.

I would think they chose the task they thought was the lesser of two evils at the time. They were quite surprised how easy and comfortable the second task was and I think they were slapping themselves upside the head.

I don't have any favorites and I don't hate the Newlyweds (yet ;)). I think Max is just talking trash because he thinks that's what people should do on a reality show. I find it kinda funny he's being such a transparent jerk.

Why wouldn't you go take swim lessons after you were picked for the show.

Yeah, it was hard not to yell at the TV, "Why do you sign up for Amazing Race if you can't swim!!!" :sad2: :sad2:

Same thing goes for a fear of heights -- you know that's there always going to be at least one or two tasks that involve swimming and something really high. Heck, they've already had one of each. :joker:

Yeah, it was hard not to yell at the TV, "Why do you sign up for Amazing Race if you can't swim!!!" :sad2: :sad2:

Same thing goes for a fear of heights -- you know that's there always going to be at least one or two tasks that involve swimming and something really high. Heck, they've already had one of each. :joker:

And most likely eat something gross. Sometime I think some of the contestants have never watched the show before.

And most likely eat something gross. Sometime I think some of the contestants have never watched the show before.

ITA with both of you. When you sign up for the race, you ahve to have some clue of what will be expected. At least working on the fear of water, or heights, or whatever would be step 1 for me. And actually, I would never sign up for AR for just this reason--no way could I rappell (sp?) down a building or climb a rock face, I'm too scared of heights.

I don't care for te newlywed couple, liked the doctors(but did they really think there wouldn't be a water challenge???- hello YMCA swim classes!!!!), I like Mullet man actually, the wife is getting on my nerves, apparently, she has never watched Amazing Race, but just signed up for a whim?? And DH had never heard the phrase "business in the front, party in the back" for a mullet. LOL Tell me, have you all heard that? :rotfl2: I like several other groups, don't know the names yet though.

ITA with both of you. When you sign up for the race, you ahve to have some clue of what will be expected. At least working on the fear of water, or heights, or whatever would be step 1 for me. And actually, I would never sign up for AR for just this reason--no way could I rappell (sp?) down a building or climb a rock face, I'm too scared of heights.
Don't forget learning how to drive a stick shift!

Don't forget learning how to drive a stick shift!

Yes all of these are the basics of TAR! Why would you go on this if you could not do these things?????

I wanted to smack the docs for not trying task #2 sooner. Newlyweds are jerks. The team with the Express Pass were annoying me with wanting everyone to kiss up to them. Like Roller Derby Moms and the blondes in blue.

And yes I have heard the saying for a mullet:rotfl2:

Yes all of these are the basics of TAR! Why would you go on this if you could not do these things?????

I wanted to smack the docs for not trying task #2 sooner. Newlyweds are jerks. The team with the Express Pass were annoying me with wanting everyone to kiss up to them. Like Roller Derby Moms and the blondes in blue.

And yes I have heard the saying for a mullet:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

I started to wonder why they didn't work together to mark the castles they had already checked.
I think you could tell which ones had been checked, the rebuilt ones didn't look anything like the originals.

I agree with pretty much everything already said here. :thumbsup2

I wonder which team won't be able to drive stick?? :rotfl:

Gotta say the you-tube team, who I found incredibly annoying last week, kind of grew on me this week. They did a great job with the pearl diving - really good teamwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter