Amazing Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

I have been calm this whole time and now I'm a crazy email checker!

ETA. First mini heart attack, got an email from Disney but it was about something else

Oooo.... those "other" Disney emails make my heart skip a beat every time. Hopefully we'll see some good news in our inboxes very soon. :)

Disney Divas sound like a fun group! My DH & I have discussed an adults only trip, but I not sure the kids would forgive us:). They are 13 & 11, and hard core Mouseketeer's. We have always had the best times at WDW, and so many wonderful experiences! MNSSHP 3x, Haunted Carriage ride, a trip around Christmas & MVMCP, SWW, Grand Gatherings, Summernightastic, you name it!

I am really excited to FINALLY be recovering! Pain management & aqua therapy have got me to about 80%. I thrilled to be going this November (hopefully scooter free:) for the holiday MAGIC! This might be our last trip to WDW during the holidays for some time, so I know we will all enjoy EVERY MINUTE!

Is there a Disney Diva thread or a way you all communicate & is any one welcome? I would love to become cyber friends with people who share my passion:)

Thanks!
Julie

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I forget....Does Laura drop a hint on twitter about emails being sent out every year, or did she just do that last year?

I forget....Does Laura drop a hint on twitter about emails being sent out every year, or did she just do that last year?

I actually wasn't on twitter before last year, so I'm not sure. Just figured I should cover all the bases! :rotfl2:

That just means something better is just around the corner!pixiedust: #praying

here, here! pixiedust: Hang in there!

...and Julie...wow, what a time you have been through! I've only endured a heel injury and for me, that was painful and took a long time to heal. I can't even imagine the path you've been on! I'm so glad you will be on your feet for your upcoming trip with your family. That will be one great trip!

Loved the Princess video and since I had some time (day off today), here's the text:

I am a Princess. princess:

I am brave sometimes.
I am scared sometimes.
Sometimes, I am brave even when I am scared.

I believe in loyalty and trust.
I believe loyalty is built on trust.

I try to be kind.
I try to be generous.
I am kind even when others are not so generous.

I am a Princess.

I think standing up for myself is important.
I think standing up for others is more important.
But standing with others is most important.

I am a Princess.

I believe compassion makes me strong,
kindness is power,
and family is the tightest bond of all.

I have heard I am beautiful.
I know I am strong.
I promise…and when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise.

I am a Princess.

Long May I Reign!

:goodvibes Long May We All Reign! :goodvibes

Disney Divas sound like a fun group! My DH & I have discussed an adults only trip, but I not sure the kids would forgive us:). They are 13 & 11, and hard core Mouseketeer's. We have always had the best times at WDW, and so many wonderful experiences! MNSSHP 3x, Haunted Carriage ride, a trip around Christmas & MVMCP, SWW, Grand Gatherings, Summernightastic, you name it!

I am really excited to FINALLY be recovering! Pain management & aqua therapy have got me to about 80%. I thrilled to be going this November (hopefully scooter free:) for the holiday MAGIC! This might be our last trip to WDW during the holidays for some time, so I know we will all enjoy EVERY MINUTE!

Is there a Disney Diva thread or a way you all communicate & is any one welcome? I would love to become cyber friends with people who share my passion:)

Thanks!
Julie

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

HI Julie! Most of the Divas belong to the Mickey Moms Club Super Group on Facebook. There was a Disney Divas Girls Weekend FB page which will eventually be changed over to just a Diva group page but at this point the bulk of all activity is taking place on the Mickey Moms Club Super Group Page. If you are not already a member, feel free to go over and join! pixiedust:

disneydreamgirl said:
Loved the Princess video and since I had some time (day off today), here's the text:

I am a Princess. princess:

I am brave sometimes.
I am scared sometimes.
Sometimes, I am brave even when I am scared.

I believe in loyalty and trust.
I believe loyalty is built on trust.

I try to be kind.
I try to be generous.
I am kind even when others are not so generous.

I am a Princess.

I think standing up for myself is important.
I think standing up for others is more important.
But standing with others is most important.

I am a Princess.

I believe compassion makes me strong,
kindness is power,
and family is the tightest bond of all.

I have heard I am beautiful.
I know I am strong.
I promise…and when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise.

I am a Princess.

Long May I Reign!

:goodvibes Long May We All Reign! :goodvibes

Thanks for doing that, it's awesome!

I remember where I was and what I was doing last year when I found out I made it to round 2 lol. Oh the things that stick in your memory.

The one thing I learn about myself around this time every year? I have the patience of a fruit fly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter