Amazing Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by DisneyLifeMel, Jul 16, 2012.

1. marhs

marhs DIS Veteran

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Now I'm all teary. I too, would love to get the transcript of that as a poster. Thanks for sharing.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jump4Joy8390

Jump4Joy8390 DVC Members since 2008

Happy Friday, Waiting Room! :thumbsup2

Love, love, LOVE the "I am a Princess" video, too! princess:

Okay, who's ready for some Round 2 announcements? Do we think today is the day? Or maybe some time over the weekend? Early next week? :confused3

4. skater

skater <font color=blue>Change sometimes stinks.. doesn't

Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing it.

5. DisneyLifeMel

DisneyLifeMel Mouseketeer

Warning, only watch the princess:"I am a Princess"princess: before you put on your eye makeup. Afterwards, you are on your own. Waterproof mascara is a definite must!

Hoping our wait for Round 2 announcements is coming to an end soon. If you still want to be added to our List of Hopefuls, send me a quick PM. If you just want to take a look a our fabulous list, you can see all of our magnificent DISBoards Hopefuls here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhlonQpFn9fpdGdUSEVSeFN2V3hibEQ3d1lDS2JMRlE

Have a magical weekend, everyone!:cheer2::cheer2:

ETA: I think everyone is in the correct specialty (WDW, DLR, DCL, etc) - Please, do not hesitate to PM me if your info is incorrect or you would like for it to be edited!

6. Jump4Joy8390

Jump4Joy8390 DVC Members since 2008

Thanks for taking such good care of us, Mel! Looks like you are more than ready to update it for Round 2 hopefuls....:rotfl:

7. southern_belle21

southern_belle21 Always dreaming of Disney

Glad I watched BEFORE I started putting my makeup on! Thank you for the warning!princess:

8. DisneyLifeMel

DisneyLifeMel Mouseketeer

Awe, thanks. I love taking care of the folks here. It's what I do!

And, to everyone here: If the magical emails do come out this weekend, & you are one of the lucky ones moving on to Round 2, please send me a PM so I can note it on The List. The board will move even quicker once the announcements are sent, and I do not want to miss anyone!:cool1: Good luck to everyone!!!:cheer2:

9. shalecesjourney

shalecesjourney DIS Veteran

I have a feeling the emails will get sent either today or tomorrow. Wishing everyone tons of pixie dust!

10. skater

:faint:

11. skater

Whatever happens, and I'm not overly hopeful as a first time applicant, I have enjoyed reading all of the posts and "meeting" the wonderful people on this forum. I am rooting for all of us and look forward to following everyone's adventures as the process continues. This has been a little secret pleasure in my life that I wouldn't trade for anything.

12. khiguchi

khiguchi Mouseketeer

I'm glad everyone is loving that "I am a Princess" video as much as me...and yes, definitely requires a waterworks warning ;)

Glad you've enjoyed your time here...and as others surely will agree, don't lose hope! Last year was my first year applying and I had no expectations but made it to R2. My journey ended there, but as you said, it's about connections made!! :) Just having a blast this year!! :goodvibes

13. blackdogg

blackdogg Mouseketeer

just checking in on this thread... best of luck hopefuls!!! i hope you hear wonderful news soon pixiedust:

14. Mahorn

Mahorn Mouseketeer

I am almost petrified I am so glad I have made friends here but the anticipation is awful. I have never made it past round 1 so i don't have much hope but it has been fun.

A job update I got called by the recruiter yesterday but missed the call. I left a message yesterday but will try calling this afternoon. Hopefully this is a new opportunity opening for my kids and I.

Need prayers :)

15. logpey

logpey Disney or bust!

I feel the same way, today or tomorrow! Don't worry if you're not on Twitter or the FB Disney MPH page, everyone here will quickly see disboards pages jumping like crazy!:thumbsup2

Here's to a great weekend pixiedust: & hopefully plenty of this :grouphug: come December!! Woot, Woot..:flower3:

16. Minnie Mommy Mouse

Minnie Mommy Mouse Mouseketeer

I have been quiet because I am nervous. This was my first try applying, so I am not holding out much hope. I really didn't "prepare" my essay, I just wrote from the heart:). Sometimes that is enough, so I'll keep wishing on that star & kissing frogs please please please:)

I would love to know more about the Disney Diva thing? What is it all about? I am a mom o two boys with autism, and finally recovering after three years from severe feet injuries that resulted in 4 surgeries (2 each foot). It has been a long, lonely road. I could use some sense of community:). I am an avid Disney trip scrapbooker, but alas no one I know outside of my family shares my love for Disney!

My best memory from this period is my 40th birthday celebration in WDW in March 2010. I couldn't walk, couldn't bare weight, and could barely transfer from scooter to chair. I had the time of my life though! My guys birthday bombed our hotel room Disney style. I got gifts from each of the fab five, flowers, balloons, a cake, signs, you name it! I cried. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Even though I was bound to my scooter, the weather was perfect EVERY DAY, it was Flower & Garden Festival, and everything was in bloom. Breathtaking. I also got made over at BBB. I got to be a Queen and my boys were my knights. We enjoyed lunch right after the makeovers at CRT, and after that I FINALLY got to meet my favorite princess from childhood: RAPUNZEL!

This November over Thanksgiving we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary with kids at our family happy place: WDW. I cannot wait! We have so many cool things planned, the best of which is having Thanksgiving dinner at BoG. I cannot wait!

Blessings to all us hopefuls!
    Julie
    aka Minnie Mommy Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

17. Mahorn

Mahorn Mouseketeer

Well the job opportunity is a no go, they mainly have part time openings and hire internally for full time. I cant take a part time job during the day because I am currently working full time. So I'm out oh well. maybe some other door will open I certainly hope so I can't be miserable forever. :(

18. logpey

logpey Disney or bust!

The Disney Diva's are just a group of women & men from Disney social media sites-- that have come together because of their LOVE of Disney. Most of us are MP hopefuls & avid Disney lovers who decided to have a meet & greet & meet in person, rather than virtual:pixiedust:

Sounds like you've definitely been through a tumultuous time, I'm glad you persevered & enjoyed Disney on your 40th with so much going on. Most people would shy away from such a big trip especially being incapacitated, that really shows your gumption--BRAVO!:thumbsup2

How exciting Thanksgiving at WDW, what a dream come true, you are rounding out this crazy time with new beginning at a very magical place. You're on a upswing now, I just know it.....take care:flower3:

19. logpey

logpey Disney or bust!

That just means something better is just around the corner!pixiedust: #praying

20. shinysparklybubbles

shinysparklybubbles DIS Veteran

I have been calm this whole time and now I'm a crazy email checker!

ETA. First mini heart attack, got an email from Disney but it was about something else

21. DisFanInCO

DisFanInCO Mouseketeer

I'm the same way today! Keep checking Laura's twitter feed every 2 minutes ;-) Here's hoping for the emails to come soon and good luck to everyone!! pixiedust: