Am i too late

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tinkerbellandeeyor, Feb 3, 2013.

1. tinkerbellandeeyor

tinkerbellandeeyor DIS Veteran

If dh and I go though with it it will be our seconded and our first it was just a few clicks as long as you have a pass port

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crundell

crundell Mouseketeer

I read about passports, but I am under the impression that me and my children can cruise with our birth certificates since it leaves from Galveston and returns to Galveston. I this not correct? The only area outside the US on the 8 day is CC in the Bahama's. The other ports are Port Canaveral and Key West which are both US. Please, please tell me we can do this cruise without passports. :worship:

4. tinkerbellandeeyor

I read the same thing not sure if it is true or not

5. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

We booked a couple of weeks ago for May, so no, July is not too late.

6. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

Definitely NOT, too late!

7. Munkamamacallie

Munkamamacallie Mouseketeer

A nice DIS'er also compiled a list of when they offered *GT rates. I was surprised to see that there were summer dates. For those of you that can't decide or commit until later, this is a possibility. I'm guessing based on the history & comments of other posters that Summer *GT rates might start to come out in March.

8. Four Swampers

Four Swampers Picture is Disney Wonder at Cabo San Lucas

We booked our cruise on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy about 8 months before sailing. It sold out a few months later. Two weeks before the trip, my wife said her sister and sister's family were interested in going, and would I please call DCL and check. I had nothing better to do, so I called. I asked the CM not to laugh at me, but was there a cabin open? To my surprise, there was. People cancel all the time. Even sold out cruises will have cabins come available. Never hurts to ask.

9. Eeyore'sthebest

Eeyore'sthebest DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Not So Tagle

I booked a week and a half before a cruise in the beginning of December.
    And then on another cruise I added my stepdaughter to our reservation about 2 months before the cruise. She asked me to surprise the rest of the family so I had to tell them that there was no room and then she surprised them at the hotel the day before! It was a long 2 months!! :goodvibes

10. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

We just booked our family in January for may! Last January booked a cruise about 2 weeks before for just the 2 of us. Both times no airfare was involved though. Go for it!:cool1:

11. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

It's high season, therefore prices are higher than opening day. The more you wait, the higher they'll get.

Last minute deals for these would be tough, due to it being high season. Get in touch with a TA as you'll get some additional On Board Credit thru them.

12. Luv2Diz

Luv2Diz We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

It shouldn't be too late at all. We booked our first DCL cruise only 3 months before the cruise and our 2nd one only 2 months before the cruise. Good luck!

13. tinkerbellandeeyor

Just went found the perfect cruse for the perfect price just have to talk to the family wish me luck

14. LasseKjus

LasseKjus Mouseketeer

It's never too late! We once booked a non-Disney ship on the Monday before a Saturday voyage over Christmas and paid $399 per person in a balcony stateroom with kids sailing free. Airfare was brutal, but it's never too late.

15. tinkerbellandeeyor

Cool