Am I too foolish?

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by auntread, Feb 15, 2007.

1. auntread

auntread DIS Veteran

But I am soooooooooo excited that our trip is now exactly one year away!!!! Forget single digits and double digits:lmao: , I'm psyched about 365 days!!! We took two trips in 2006 :-)yay: ) but there will be none in 2007:eek: so we're really looking forward to next year!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princess~yo

princess~yo Mouseketeer

Hey, don't feel foolish... a countdown to Disney is a countdown to Disney!! They might have different numbers, but by golly they all end up in the same place...the happiest place on earth! :goodvibes

4. soupy11

soupy11 Cast Member Wannabe

One year is not too bad! Try to let it slip your mind. I drive myself nuts on these boards and find the countdown goes soooo slowly. Like the watched pot never boiling.

5. Crazy4Disney06

Crazy4Disney06 DIS Veteran

1 year is not too bad. I first booked our trip back in July of 2005.:lmao: We were to have gone to WDW July of 2006, but had to cancel. I re-booked this trip mid July of 2006 and finally we are going in 6 months :banana: . My trip is almost paid for and I've even bought our plane tickets so nothing is stoping us this year!:surfweb: :rotfl2:

6. joshsmom

joshsmom <font color=009933>I baked a cake, put on respecta

Don't feel foolish at ALL!!! We started counting at 349 days -- the day we got back last time actually. And here we are, three months away!!! Where has the TIME gone?? You will turn around and all of a sudden, you'll be doing the single digit dance!!! :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

7. snowwhite84

snowwhite84 DIS Veteran

You're not foolish! Celebrate your one year (sounds like a Disney anniversary ;) )