Am I too foolish?

auntread

DIS Veteran
But I am soooooooooo excited that our trip is now exactly one year away!!!! Forget single digits and double digits:lmao: , I'm psyched about 365 days!!! We took two trips in 2006 :-)yay: ) but there will be none in 2007:eek: so we're really looking forward to next year!!!

Hey, don't feel foolish... a countdown to Disney is a countdown to Disney!! They might have different numbers, but by golly they all end up in the same place...the happiest place on earth! :goodvibes

One year is not too bad! Try to let it slip your mind. I drive myself nuts on these boards and find the countdown goes soooo slowly. Like the watched pot never boiling.

1 year is not too bad. I first booked our trip back in July of 2005.:lmao: We were to have gone to WDW July of 2006, but had to cancel. I re-booked this trip mid July of 2006 and finally we are going in 6 months :banana: . My trip is almost paid for and I've even bought our plane tickets so nothing is stoping us this year!:surfweb: :rotfl2:

Don't feel foolish at ALL!!! We started counting at 349 days -- the day we got back last time actually. And here we are, three months away!!! Where has the TIME gone?? You will turn around and all of a sudden, you'll be doing the single digit dance!!! :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter