1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Am I the only who who didnt LOVE.....

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by princessap, Mar 15, 2013.

1. jenjersnap

jenjersnap yadda yadda yadda

Hilarious with a definite element of truth.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. suefly

suefly Earning My Ears

Had dinner there once, before it was so popular. Hated it. slow service. ok food. Never go again.

4. grace&philipsmom

grace&philipsmom DIS Veteran

If you are talking about 'Ohana breakfast, we love it and we go on every trip. It is our favourite character breakfast.

We tried 'Ohana for dinner a few years ago, and we will probably never go back. It wasn't bad, it just didn't really enjoy it.

5. sephorachick

sephorachick DIS Veteran

I've been three times in past 7 years & it goes downhill more & more each time. I mainly go back for the dessert but now I can make it at home so we skip O'hanas :)

6. ItsNotMuchofaTail

ItsNotMuchofaTail but I'm sort of attached to it

I finally ate at 'Ohana last November. It was ok, but definitely not worth the hype. I preferred the sides to the meat for sure. But the fuss to get the ADR, the wait in the overcrowded lobby where some rude person actually sat on my DD's jacket when she got up for a minute, and the just ok food - way overrated IMO.

But I don't love meat by itself, so it isn't much of a surprise that I was nonplussed by the experience. My DD thought the unlimited meat on a stick was fun, but its unlikely I will go back there. I was looking forward to the shrimp, and it wasn't very good. Beef undercooked for my taste and pork was very dry. Chicken was ok. I ate a lot of broccoli and noodles LOL.