Am I the only one who didn't get an email (RU23) ??

AnnDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I was so excited to check my email today and nothing :confused3 ?

Then I came here and looked around and it seems as if you all knew.

I even registered twice..........did you guys get an email today?

Ann (Disney Fan)

I didn't receive an email either and I did register.

I registered too, no e-mail. I got my news here, but it doesn't look like we are missing much. I have been checking my spam too just in case, more for the mom's panel thing. But it didn't go there on accident...

No email for me either, and I registered several times. When I looked at the countdown though, it still has time left.

Thanks! I really thought I was going crazy. :upsidedow

Then when I read about the clock counting UP, it reminded me of that CMO contest and how the same thing happened.

I was wondering if Disney just couldn't find me..............again. :sad1:

There's a countdown and it still says 1 hour and 25 minutes, for me anyway. So, maybe it has to be 10:00 AM Pacific?

What did you put in the From box? Are they looking for a city like, cleveland, ohio or are they looking for the name of the person who is buying it?

No email here either. Went to the sight and a bit disappinted that all it is is a magazine subscription with a few extras!

I haven't received anything yet either. The countdown for me is aroun 4 minutes....noon local time.

Thanks D23! Now i have the "prilvilege" of spending $160 on a Daily Planner, or $1800 on a small statue of $80 bucks on a "charter member certificate". HAHAHA

D23 might be disappointing, but I got a good laugh out of Disney screwing up the countdown page. I mean, really, now the clock is going backwards. :rolleyes: I know the info is already out at Disney Shopping, but seriously, all the hoopla and a special countdown page and then nothing happens when the clock hits zero? How hard could it have been to get the information page to come up at the end of the countdown?! Sheesh.

I never got an email.

Maybe it will come later. :confused3

It will difficult to come up with the money for something that I don't believe is valuable.

I can't plan a trip to California in September, so I think that I will wait on getting this membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter