Am I silly for feeling bad

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by RAPstar, Jan 18, 2013.

1. RAPstar

RAPstar <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

So for my trip in 10 days, I had to do some rearranging to try and catch the MSEP since I've never seen it. In doing so I had some ideas and changed other things, but I'm feeling bad about eating at some places more than once (but totally different meals) and eating what seems like too many buffets? I know I'm being silly for feeling bad, right? Here's my plan:

Day 1: arrive, relax a bit, bus to MK, dinner at 8:30 at Kona Cafe
    Day 2: MK, dinner at Ohana
    Day 3: Universal
    Day 4: DHS/Epcot, dinner at Garden Grill
    Day 5: breakfast at Kona, MK, dinner at 1900 Park Faire
    Day 6: leaving day, QS wherever I decide to go (AK or 2nd Epcot day)

I feel like I'm eating too similarly by doing Kona and Ohana for dinner, and then Kona again for breakfast. I could change it to CP, but then that's another buffet. Or instead of 1900 I could leave MK early and do dinner somewhere else, but I'd want to do Boma or Cape May which are both buffets, lol. Help?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Yes, you are being silly.
    'OHana and Kona are totally different dinner experiences. I think going to both is fine. And breakfast is nothing like dinner. Are you staying at the Poly? If so, this really does make sense if the restaurants appeal to you.
    I think if your plan makes you happy, you should stop second guessing yourself.
    Enjoy

4. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 DIS Veteran

As long as you enjoy yourself, who cares! Have a great trip!!:yay:

5. golf4miami

golf4miami Mouseketeer

If you know what you like then why change it? The whole point of going on a vacation is doing something that you enjoy and you can relax doing. If you enjoy Kona and 'Ohana that much then do it! I am not ashamed to say that I would eat at the SciFi Dine in Theater for lunch and dinner every time I visit DHS if I could!

6. Paula Sedley-Burke

Paula Sedley-Burke Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

As OP said please do not give yourself a hard time. Just enjoy yourself. When we come over from the UK we eat at Earl of Sandwich most lunchtimes when we can. At first we felt guilty making excuses to be in DTD now we just admit it and enjoy! Your vacation you enjoy! Least we know what we like :-)