Am I out of my mind?

:hug: sorry

I say you go. LOTS of folks do solo trips, I would love to do that (been two days alone, awesome). I know folks who do and they love their trips.

It will be a break from your reality to a place you love! Treat yourself.

So sorry for your loss. I am taking my first long solo trip, after a very long time. I took one two day short trip to DL about 10 years ago, then the family joined me, I found it very peaceful, and look forward to doing it again. I have been divorced for 26 years, so why did it take me so long, well I had kids, so I never had to go alone, then I had a grandchild and so for 8 years she came, now she is in school r high and can not miss school. I am blind but I don't think that slows me down to much. Anyway this year, I just could not think of anyone to go with and I would rather go alone than not go at all, so I am going for 16 days by myself.

I am thinking now, what I really want to do for eating. I don't mind eating alone, but at Disney eating is usually to reconnect and lots of laughing family time, so I'm thinking quick meals might be betterment don't usually do to many quick service so it will be different. Also, flower and garden will be there in May so Epcot will be great for quick service food. I thought about club level, but seems like such a waste for one person, but would help with a lot of that ackwardness.

Well I wish you well.

My condolences for your loss as well. Fall is a great time to go. Plus, if you land it just right you can see Disney during Halloween or Christmas, depending on the month. I would also recommend a Disney Cruise as well.

I just had a small suggestion on eating alone. I take a book with me. That way if I start feeling uncomfortable I have something to do. Since I like reading, I generally find it enjoyable. I would think a cross word puzzle or sudoku would work just as well.

I hope if you decide to go, you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter