• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I it yet??

I have been on the Dis for a few years and no tag either. I wouldnt worry about it. It seems that there are alot of us that nobody loves.

Hello, my name is tink, too and I'm a tagless Diser.

I'm sure the Tag Fairy will visit everyone in their own time. :thumbsup2 Considering we're a worldwide community - the poor thing must be exhausted flitting around granting tags! :tiptoe:

What?! Insult the Tag Fairy?!!! People. This is a DISNEY board. We RESPECT Fairies. We LOVE Fairies. We REVERE Fairies. I, uh, I mean, WE shamelessly suck up to the Tag Fairy and HOPE the Tag Fairy reads this. (Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that the sound of crickets chirping is the only thing that will ever appear in my tag space?) :rolleyes1

I do believe in fairies, I do believe in faries, I do believe in fairies........
:tinker::tinker::tinker:

ok, now, what's a tag?:confused3 Just sounds like fun!

no tag here :( maybe someday my prince will come! For now, I just love being on the DIS!!:love:

You can also bribe the fairies. They like chocolates.

The fairies don't seem to like naked. But they do like underwear.

But not chocolate underwear.

Apparently there are multiple fairies. One of which is titled "The Snarky Purple Fairy." She tends to take your spelling mistakes and make them a tag. So misspell lots of words, and that might get you a visit.

There is a thread, called "Profile of a Tag Fairy" that is very informative. The fairies even visited the thread!!

Fairies are wonderful creatures, and they can do more than just give you a tag. They can also post. They can post inside YOUR post. They can put something in your signature. It's all very magical.

Here's the profile thread. This should give you some more info.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1421902

I'm closer to winning a trip to WDW than getting a tag. ;)

Tagless...is that like going strapless...or bra-less? :lmao:

Insulting the tag fairy isn't going to work for me. I'm with the previous poster who REVERES fairies. The wings, the wands, the pixie dust... the graceful "flitting" from here to there...*sigh* who wouldn't just LOVE that? (Now, for all we know, the actual tag fairy is a hairy 58 year old guy wearing black socks & a tutu, with lots of chest hair and a cigar...but STILL! Go Fairies!)

I also can't go with the misspelled words idea. English teachers just CAN'T go there. In this world where so many post the bare minimum with no capital letters, no punctuation (shudder)... I can't try that. The horror!

I also don't get embroiled in the giant heated threads, so I'm doomed to escape notice. I'm mired in mediocrity.

But that's ok. I still LOVE being here! Tagless, (braless, sometimes!) and LOVING being part of the DIS! :grouphug:

You can also bribe the fairies. They like chocolates.

The fairies don't seem to like naked. But they do like underwear.

But not chocolate underwear.

Apparently there are multiple fairies. One of which is titled "The Snarky Purple Fairy." She tends to take your spelling mistakes and make them a tag. So misspell lots of words, and that might get you a visit.

There is a thread, called "Profile of a Tag Fairy" that is very informative. The fairies even visited the thread!!

Fairies are wonderful creatures, and they can do more than just give you a tag. They can also post. They can post inside YOUR post. They can put something in your signature. It's all very magical.

Here's the profile thread. This should give you some more info.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1421902

OMG this thread is hysterical! And I am only partly into its 500+ pages. Do not read at work or your fellow cubicle dwellers will look strangely at you as you laugh to yourself!

I have been here years & have never gotten a tag- I consider it frosting on the cake - while I enjoy the frosting, if I don't have it, I still enjoy the cake!

Now see that - that would make a GREAT tag - where is the durn tag fairy when you need her????

I was here for three years before I had my first tag. Just look at me now! :lmao:

This thread should be renamed:

Tagless DISer support group!

I'm tagless--and proud!
(Of course, if the wonderful, sweet tag fairy wanted to shower her/his blessings upon me and give a tag to me, I'd be proud of that, too!)

Tagless...is that like going strapless...or bra-less? :lmao:

I also don't get embroiled in the giant heated threads, so I'm doomed to escape notice. I'm mired in mediocrity.

See? More great tags!!!!! Come out come out wherever you are......

Yes, tags are 'supposed' to be fun. They have now become a small obsession within my huge obsession of this board!

At this very moment my children are eating Lucky Charms for dinner so I can DIS... THats WRONG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter