Am I imagining a hidden mickey or did I really see it?????

birdiesunshine

There's no such thing as too much Disney! :)<br><
In the HM at the end there is a ghost that looks like a hologram and I believe it's in a mirror. Is it holding a hidden mickey in it's hand or am I losing my mind :confused3

Nope... you're right. At the end right after the opera singers you can see a ghost (I think he's in a tomb). He's got one hand up in the air and that hand looks suspiciously like our favorite mouse friend!!

Yea, it is there, I am going to try to snap a picture of it tomorrow, it is really difficult to get on film (or digital camera at least). That is one of my favorite hidden mickeys.

We also found this one on the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Our tour guide took us to ride HM and told us to make sure to watch for this hidden mickey!!

Yes, I just took Keys to Kingdom last week and saw it for the first time after the tour guide told us. It's my favorite ride so I was excited to learn that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter