am i doing this right???

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Dznypal, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Dznypal

Dznypal DIS Veteran

id liketo start doing other rewards i came acrossed allthings remembered as far as i can see (which im not very good at:confused: ) when i clicked on sites to get points i come up with boxes that say "win cd writer" in one box "save on grocies" in another att free phone in a third and so on are these what i click on to get points? is this a fairly easy program to do? i didn't see this one on the how to post thanks for any and all help
    i get so confussed....:confused: :confused:

2. bashful64

bashful64 <font color=teal>Hello<br><font color=blue>A touch

If you go to the visits page and click on the links with point values belowthem then those points willbe added to your account. When you click you are actually taken to the website that is hown n the little box (each banner opens in a new window) with an All Things heading on the top showing your current account point balance when the page credits. You can open more than one at a a time. There is also a link for a weekly visits page.

Hope this helps

3. DWofjdads2

DWofjdads2 I love my 1967 Camaro - zoom zoom

Do you have a link for this site? It sounds interesting.

Thanks in advance,
    Jackie

4. ChisJo

ChisJo Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t

www.allthingsrewarded.com

Another program very similar is www.millersrewardshop.com. You can actually sign up for this program through allthings, and get points for doing so.

If you need to put someone down as your referrer, I'll be happy to volunteer!!! :D :D :D