Am I Crazy?

VeryMerryBDay2013

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a birthday/christmas trip in early December. We are doing 4nights on land and 4 nights on the Dream. I'm thinking I want to stay at AKL but it's so much $$$ so I thought maybe we could stay somewhere cheaper for 3 nights and move to AKL on the 4th. Is this crazy or does it sound ok?

This will be our second trip to Disney since we were there in September for our honeymoon. It's just my husband and I so no worries about moving kids around.

Thanks for the advice/opinions :)

I'm planning a birthday/christmas trip in early December. We are doing 4nights on land and 4 nights on the Dream. I'm thinking I want to stay at AKL but it's so much $$$ so I thought maybe we could stay somewhere cheaper for 3 nights and move to AKL on the 4th. Is this crazy or does it sound ok?

This will be our second trip to Disney since we were there in September for our honeymoon. It's just my husband and I so no worries about moving kids around.

Thanks for the advice/opinions :)

If it works for you, go for it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter