Am I Crazy to Even Consider This Option???

Definitely not crazy! DH and I are going on a kids-free trip in Feb for 6 nights and this has crossed my mind as well. We really are just going to eat at the signature restaurants at the deluxe hotels. Staying at the BWI, so we'd have plenty to do in close proximity. Looking forward to Jellyrolls (although my stick in the mud husband isn't as excited LOL)...

I may be dreaming, but didn't there used to be a way to get into Epcot late in the afternoon/evening at a discount?

I love Jellyrolls! I forced Mike to go with me, even though he is not quite the fan of hearing me sing that I am :rotfl: and we had a blast!

This sounds fun, actually. We stay at POR a lot and always say how cool it would be to do the carriage ride or rent the multi-passenger bike things, but never have the time. We've also never made it to the outlet mall though we swear we're going to each time!

We did do lunch with an animal keeper at AKL, and it was super cool! I think it was $60 pp, but that included an awesome lunch at Sanaa( I want to say four course, but it may have been five...) The pirate cruise from Poly also sounds like a ton of fun. We ate at Narcoosee's and watched the fireworks from there during our last trip, and the view was actually better than being inside the MK! Oh, and we LOVE the luau! The show and food are amazing - plus free wine & beer! Love! (Okay, I like to eat. I'll admit it. Lol.)

Of course, hanging at the AK pool is pretty sweet, too. It's one of the most relaxing on property, IMO.

Best of luck on a magical trip!

So you think the lunch with a zookeeper is worth the price? It is one of the things I was considering, but unsure about.

We ate at Narcoosee's and saw the fireworks there 3 trips ago (August of '11) so I think we'll skip that this time.

I would like to try the luau at Poly. I've never done that, and we did do Hoop Dee Doo in June and thought it was worth the cost.

A couple of free ideas: each resort shows movies outdoors at night, so you could hit a few of those. Beach Club has them right on the beach looking out towards Boardwalk- it's really nice. Or you could go to the Poly to see the MK fireworks and see their movie (or Grand Floridian, for that matter).

My goal is to finally see Yee-Haw Bob at the POR on our next trip. I heard he's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter