Am I calculating this right for CSR package?

diznyfanatic said:
Thanks to all of you and an amazing CM, I was able to change some things around and come up with a great plan for all of us. The CM confirmed that the Dining Plan would be at the 2005 rates of $35.00/$10.00 for our stay.

In addition, since my granddaughter will be in my care for a great deal of the time since my three kids will want to plan things not suitable for my granddaughter's age, the CM rearranged our room configurations so that my granddaughter is in our room with a YQE code and made a new ressie with code YQC for the other 3 adults (son & wife and other son) in the other room.

She then was able to add the Dining Plan to our room only so if we got split up at the parks, and we wanted to eat with my granddaughter we could.

This CM was extraordinary and I made sure and called and gave her rave reviews!

Thanks again for all of your help!
On my last trip in 2003, there were 2 adults and a 10 year old with a very healthy appetite. We stayed for 7 days and ate 5 TS meals and the rest were CS. We averaged about $20 - $25 per person per TS meal (with modest selections due to budget) and $8 - 10 per person for CS. We are returning 11/29 - 12/6 and this time we have purchased the dining plan and feel so relieved that it is prepaid and that this time we can go sit down and order what we want off the menu. While if budget is a concern there are certainly cheaper ways to dine there.
Also with the new code I was able to get an additional $220 off my package as well.

Thank you for sharing the information. I too am feeling relieved especially since I was able to purchase a reasonable dining plan that better suits our needs and expenses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter