Alternatives to FL Tours

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by santa's surpriz, Sep 6, 2012.

1. santa's surpriz

santa's surpriz DIS Veteran

Okay, went to book my transportation from MCO to the Dolphin and FL Tours, my preferred transportation, is not taking reservations for my dates. What are some reliable, affordable options that offer a grocery stop?

Thanks in Advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. msr709

msr709 DIS Veteran

4. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Tiffany Towncar is good, and my dear friend just used Ed Korgan this morning. I've used Ed in the past, and found him to be very reliable and professional.
    I also liked Tiffany Towncar as well...always had very good service with them as well.

5. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:)DH and I are Tiffany Towncar Groupies. We love their drivers Renatta and Waseem. They will provide a free grocery stop and cars are always clean. We also had Steve drive us to airport and he was nice. I am a talker and they put up with me chit chatting. We have found them to be always on time. I made my reservations Monday for our October Trip. :cool1:

6. guitarob

guitarob Polynesian Obsessed

We love Tiffany Towncar as well. We've always had a great experience with them.

7. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Another Tiffany Towncar fan here. I just called yesterday to book them for our upcoming WDW trip. :cool1:

8. AladdinNPrincessJas

AladdinNPrincessJas Earning My Ears

My wife and I came to Orlando several times on vacation and have used Transmax Transportation for our transportation needs including picking us up from Orlando International Airport, taking us to Disney theme parks, and also to the cruise ship in Port Canaveral.

We have found them to be courteous and on time. There is always drivers available and we haven't had a problem making a reservation.

We will continue to use them when we visit Orlando. We highly recommend them.

Google transmax transportation to find their website. Their phone number is
    (407) 380-3080 :cool1:

9. santa's surpriz

santa's surpriz DIS Veteran

Thank you! I knew I could depend on y'all! Just booked Tiffany. I debated about using them in the past --glad to read so many positive reviews. Thanks again--it would have been a long walk to the Dolphin!