Already Flying

LOL! Ned wasn't kidding when he said "you can hardly steer this thing!" I just love the jungle cruise glitches. Nice pic CTeddiesgirl!

The thing is, I had a really long lag coming into the screen. So when the animals popped up, it was all at once. So, I knew that by that time of night, my chances of getting a top score were already messed up. So I was just trying to crash into the side to at least get my 20 credits.

It just kept going over and up. I saw it and was like "OMG"! I just had to take a screen shot and show it to you guys. :)

I thought this was the Jungle Cruise! I don't remember them adding Peter Pan's Virtual Flight to the game, too!

:lmao: :rotfl: :happytv: :rotfl2: that is something to save for the vmk yearbooks! (if they have any)

So that's how the ship in Fantasyland in the Sky got up there :p

LOL. Well, it just kind of fits somewhat with the theme of the month. I may have been in Adventureland, but I was heading to Fantasyland. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter