Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to add me to the Cricut group.
I have George and Basic Shapes....

and now have....

ZooBalloons
Doodlecharms

(JoAnn's 40% off coupon Baby! x2)

I have a 40% off coupon for Jo's too... hmmmm?? I may have to look into one... or two.. no just one... I want to go to Disney this year...

I'll get you added.. didn't want to add you till you said so... assumptions get you in trouble!!!!

I got another Cricut cartrige: Opposites Attract, i couldn't pass it up at $35
fAnnF: George and Basic Shapes, Stamped, Mini Monograms, Basecamp, Tags bags boxes more, and Opposites Attract

Oooo, almost hate you girl. :rotfl: My JoAnns did not have Opposites Attract. Had the spot for it, but no cartridges. They were out of Walk In The Garden, too.

So add BaseCamp to my list too. As that is the only one they had that I thought I might use.

No, not just you. Yes we have. B&MB has made me file folders & is patiently punching out letters for long words for me.

Glad to hear it's not just me!!! I need to go through my pictures and get my thoughts together and send out some more requests...

I think I'm going to hit you up next!!! Can you handle it? Are you up for the endeavour?

Uhm, guess we should add my newest cart to the list. Picked up Celebrations today. I really wanted Walk in the Garden, but they have been out of that one for two weeks now.

Uhm, guess we should add my newest cart to the list. Picked up Celebrations today. I really wanted Walk in the Garden, but they have been out of that one for two weeks now.

Listen, I'm going to drive down and take your checkbook, credit cards and pretty soon your vehicle away!!! :lmao:

quick question....

does anyone know what sizes the doll bodies come in from sizzix. i have the bitty body and i know that there is a large body, but is there a medium body????
just wondering because i have medium accessories,so do they go with the large die???

thanks!

I'll check into that.. I have the doll that comes in the RED and the boy clothes that are in red that fit him perfect... Now, I just need hair, and girl stuff!!! :)

I'll check into that.. I have the doll that comes in the RED and the boy clothes that are in red that fit him perfect... Now, I just need hair, and girl stuff!!! :)

i have the hair one if you want me to do some for you. see that's how scatterbrained i am. i have the hair but not the doll!!!!! i don't have any girl stuff, but i have the cowboy outfit if you need that one. i think i might have the swim outfit too! i really need to go thru them and figure out what i have so i can get me list up on here. maybe tonight because mcdreamy is a repeat!

ok pn96 i have finally put my list together. i just did sizzix's no punches yet. i have a ton, but have not put them all together.here goes.....

red

diploma
ice cream sundae
pocket
wooden sign
matchbook
basket
octagon #1
turkey
bread tags
girl hair
boy hair
girl dresses
horse
doll clothes (overalls)
doll body
frame/slide mount
fish and fish bowl
rectangles
frames,square
frames, square nested
colander
frames, rectangle
dress and assessories
dog tags
palm tree
tent
manilla envelope
gingerbread house
hearts
postcard and stamp
cracked egg
xmas tree
parchment
frame
scroll
file folder
tickets
snowman
clipboard and holder
bus
brontosaurus
elephant
pie
santa head
gingerbread man
car front
frame oval scallop
baby carriage
fire cracker
tag set
large sun
circle set
library card
filmstrip
frame square scallop

yellow
camera
baby bottle
wagon
sheep
graduation clothes
baseball gear
summer clothes
summer accessories
cowboy accessories
primitive hearts
pine tree
splats
mittens
candycane
primitive stars
watermelon
bird
ice cream cone
hammer and nail
ghosts

green

doll shoes
doll pj's and bear
bitty doll
bitty overalls
turtle
bitty dresses
shamrock
tea cup
soccer ball
ornament
pig
doll sports gear
cat
hand
birthday cake
jack o lantern
pumpkin
megaphone
christmas light
frog
heart
foot
peppermint candy

sizzlets borders

film strip
forest
train tracks

sizzlets
puzzle pieces
drinks

alpha's
lollipop uppercase
fun sherif uppercase
funky brush
playground
girls are wierd
graffiti

wow that was a task!!!!

i'll try to get my punches listed.

anyone need anything, i'd be glad to help out!

I will get you added this weekend.. Can I come over to your house and play with all your goodies.. My gosh girl!!! ;) I will definitely be hitting you up in the next month.. !!! :)

ok pn96 i have finally put my list together. i just did sizzix's no punches yet. i have a ton, but have not put them all together.here goes.....

red

diploma
ice cream sundae
pocket
wooden sign
matchbook
basket
octagon #1
turkey
bread tags
girl hair
boy hair
girl dresses
horse
doll clothes (overalls)
doll body
frame/slide mount
fish and fish bowl
rectangles
frames,square
frames, square nested
colander
frames, rectangle
dress and assessories
dog tags
palm tree
tent
manilla envelope
gingerbread house
hearts
postcard and stamp
cracked egg
xmas tree
parchment
frame
scroll
file folder
tickets
snowman
clipboard and holder
bus
brontosaurus
elephant
pie
santa head
gingerbread man
car front
frame oval scallop
baby carriage
fire cracker
tag set
large sun
circle set
library card
filmstrip
frame square scallop

yellow
camera
baby bottle
wagon
sheep
graduation clothes
baseball gear
summer clothes
summer accessories
cowboy accessories
primitive hearts
pine tree
splats
mittens
candycane
primitive stars
watermelon
bird
ice cream cone
hammer and nail
ghosts

green

doll shoes
doll pj's and bear
bitty doll
bitty overalls
turtle
bitty dresses
shamrock
tea cup
soccer ball
ornament
pig
doll sports gear
cat
hand
birthday cake
jack o lantern
pumpkin
megaphone
christmas light
frog
heart
foot
peppermint candy

sizzlets borders

film strip
forest
train tracks

sizzlets
puzzle pieces
drinks

alpha's
lollipop uppercase
fun sherif uppercase
funky brush
playground
girls are wierd
graffiti

wow that was a task!!!!

i'll try to get my punches listed.

anyone need anything, i'd be glad to help out!

I have an update. Don't even have them in hand but I ordered them today. :woohoo: I couldn't resist the CreativeXpress sale anymore, so add these to my list:

Alphas: Monkey Tails, Boxed Brush

Red Dies: Circle Frames, Square Frames

I'll get you added to Hope!!!
Now, what about this cruise.. your suppose to be saving money! ;)
I told myself I couldn't buy today.. only to finish my swaps and my SS.. but I'm going to DISNEY in October and I need to save... DH laughed at me.. because he could see I really wanted it..but I put it back!!!

I know, I am. When I was a kid my Grandma gave me savings bonds regularly. They were supposed to be for college, but I got through that without having to cash them in. Now I use them periodically for things I really want at times when the regular budget can't afford them. I made it half way of the cruise "waiting period," so I gave myself a treat. $44.55 for alphas, hard to beat that!

I will get you added this weekend.. Can I come over to your house and play with all your goodies.. My gosh girl!!! ;) I will definitely be hitting you up in the next month.. !!! :)

i know! it's an addiction!!!! sure you can come over and play! whatever you need, just ask away. i'd be glad to help. i'm am trying to put together graduation cards for my son's preschool class......and plan our trip......seems like there is not enough time in the day. i am trying to be good and not buy anything for we can save for the trip, but i get those emails from acmoore just calling my name to come and visit! i must be strong and stay out of the stores. But my son and I are off to do the weekly grocery shopping and you have to drive right by acmoore and my car is on auto pilot, it just pulls right in... i can't help it......help me.......

I know, I am. When I was a kid my Grandma gave me savings bonds regularly. They were supposed to be for college, but I got through that without having to cash them in. Now I use them periodically for things I really want at times when the regular budget can't afford them. I made it half way of the cruise "waiting period," so I gave myself a treat. $44.55 for alphas, hard to beat that!

Ok, you aren't in trouble w/ those prices!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter