Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitsmama said:
Oh well!!!! I have brown hair I really am not a blond!!!! lol!!!!! Sometimes I act like one like today!!!!! :rotfl:

See ya!
Maria

At my hosue we believe that "Blonde" is a state of mind, not a hair color. I know many brunettes that I ask all the time if they have blonde roots.

The running joke at my house is from my DH. When I get my hair done he always says "Oh good, now your hair matches your personality..."

Yeah, my DH, quite the funny guy.... :sad2:

Hey! I'm a sandy blonde.. so once a "blonde" statement comes out of my dark headed kids.. DH yells... "they must be yours"..
I have blonde moments routinely.. like earlier this week when I lost a whole book of stamps.. it took me 2 days to find them!

oooh i am so in for this!!!!! i have a million of sizzix dies. so many i dont even know where to start to inventory them!!! and i also have a million punches. all kinds, all sizes!! ok let me see if i can go make a list. i'll start w/sizzix 1st.
and btw, i would love to help out mazdauk. so count me in on that too!!

i am looking for the fishing pole and fish from sizzix for a page i want to do for my son's (4) 1st fishing trip. i bid on it on ebay, and it ended while i was at work.;(. oh well. i guess i was not meant to have it. maybe someone out there does! they are both yellow. i do think there was a green fish too. well with any luck i'll find it. so off to start my list.......

Cute!!! I do have to admit that I tease Stacy every once in a blue moon!!! It's all in good fun though!!! Nothing mean about it!!! LOL!!! I have a new boyfriend and he is a wiseguy, he is a teaser too, sometimes he catches me on a few mishaps :teeth: :confused3 Not sure where those come from!!! Anyway, all of a sudden he starts looking at my roots! I'm like get outa there, I am not a blond!!! He just starts cracking up! Wiseguy! I am just waiting to see how long it will take Stacy to notice that I accidently used her log in to post!!!! LOL That will be too funny when she does, it might take her a while to realize that she doesn't recognize the post and then it will dawn on her that it was ME!!!! :rotfl2:

ddavis860 said:
At my hosue we believe that "Blonde" is a state of mind, not a hair color. I know many brunettes that I ask all the time if they have blonde roots.

The running joke at my house is from my DH. When I get my hair done he always says "Oh good, now your hair matches your personality..."

Yeah, my DH, quite the funny guy.... :sad2:

party of 3 said:
. i do think there was a green fish too. well with any luck i'll find it. so off to start my list.......

I have the green fish and the yellow dolphin - but no fishing poll. Let me know if you want me to punch them for you.

Here's my ever growing list of sizzix and sizzlets:
Red (Large):
Flip-Flop And Foot
Envelope Square With Petals
File Folder #2 (Large)
Circles
File Folder (Mini)
Sun
Tag Set
Snowman
Card & Envelope - Mini Scallop
Wild Card & Envelope – Bitty Pocket Card
Frame – Corner
Square Set
Hearts
Large Daisies
Gingerbread Man
Tag, Scallop
Tag, Super Scallop
Tag, Super Traditional
Fish Bowl
Birthday Cake

Yellow (Medium):
Border Hearts
Border Stars
Flower, Sunflower
Dolphin
Balloons #1
Mittens
Baby Bottle

Fun Serif:
Uppercase, Lowercase, #s, and Punctuation

Sizzletts:
Birthday Party – Doodle Dies
Flower – Doodle Dies
Tag Set
Puppy Dog Set
Puzzle Set, Endless
Christmas Set – Doodle Dies
Baby Set – Doodle Dies
Winter Phrase Set
Bounce Alphabet

Green (Small):
Christmas Light
Dog
Block
Jack ‘O Lantern
Apple
Pumpkin
Crescent Moon
Star
Cloud #1
Butterfly
Snowflake
Flower #1
Paw Print
Birthday Cake With Candles
Turtle
Fish
Music Notes
Leaf #1
Flowers
Teacup

calanniebu, I'll get you added to the top of the list!!! Things have been crazy this weekend...and I'm running behind.. thank you for the list.. I'll get it posted!!! :)

bump!! Just to keep this fresh!!
Has anyone utilized our new tool??

I have and love it!! NOW, I just need to get these decorations up and get to scrapping over the next few days!!!
Thanks to everyone involved!!!

I have a Cricut. I have George and Basic Shapes and Doodlecharms.

Punches: Stitch, small Mickey head, Swirl Mickey head, reverse stitch Mickey head, Cinderella castle, sand castle, palm tree, scallop shell, dolphin, sailboat, swirl, reverse pixie dust burst, squares, circles, hearts, stars, small five-petal flower, starburst, funky heart, funky star.

WooHoo, I get to be added to the Sizzlits list.

Dog Set- Paw Prints, Doghouse, Puppy, Dish & Bone
Tag Set, Small - Crescent, Oval, Traditional, Scallop (these come little and tiny for a shadow effect)

Will added more as my collection is added to.

I'll add you tomorrow AWM!!
Congrats on your new little purchase!!!!
I haven't had any luck finding anything good around here..and as I drove past our LSS....they had trucks in front of it.. but no one I spoke to knew what was going on... I'll be disappointed if it goes out!!! Off to see if I can find anything on her website!

Okay! Everyone is up to date!!!
Hope everyone is finding this tool useful!!! I know I have.. I'm mapping out some scrapping pages tonight/tomorrow.. so I'm sure I'll be getting ahold of some of you to help me out soon!!!

I have more sizzlets!!

Halloween set - Jack'o'lanturn, ghost, tombstone, "BOO!"
Zoo set - elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra

AWM, I have you updated..
As I lay out pages this week.. I'm going to have to print off this list so I can get some things cut out...

Hope everyone is finding this tool useful!!! ;)

Here are the rest of my dies-

Sizzlet- Western #1 - Cacti, Wagon Wheel, Horseshoes, YEEE HAW!

Yellow - Border Mountain, Watermelon, Helmut & Football

Red - Baby Carriage, Dog Dish & Bone, Bare Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter